What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurgan Aryans = Northeast Europeans

Proto-Indo-Aryans = mixture between Northeast Europeans and Southwest Asians

So the modern India should be around 1/2 South Asians, 1/4 West Asians, 1/4 Northeast Europeans, plus some Mongoloid admixture.

Kurgan Aryans = Northeast Europeans

Proto-Indo-Aryans = mixture between Northeast Europeans and Southwest Asians

So the modern India should be around 1/2 South Asians, 1/4 West Asians, 1/4 Northeast Europeans, plus some Mongoloid admixture.

Nice logic .There is any proof.

The Aryans who invaded India were already different from the primordial Kurgan Aryans from Russia and had mixed with the West Asians.

No one questioning about invasion.but they dont gave us so called civivlization .How can a nomadic people ,illiterate people gave us advanced civilization

No one questioning about invasion.but they dont gave us so called civivlization .How can a nomadic people ,illiterate people gave us advanced civilization

They invaded and absorbed the advanced civilizations, but just forced you people to adopt their language.

This is pretty similar to the Japanese invasion against China, since China's civilization was by far older and more advanced than that of Japan, yet they forced the Chinese people to learn the Japanese and to abandon the Chinese.

Invasion is ok.But they dont gave us advanced civilization .it is created by local advanced population.

On the contrary the Aryans gave you Iron, languages, horse, advanced society stem from the Caste system, even Hinduism & buttload of other stuff too numerous to mention. The Ancient Dravidians were advanced people make no mistake.

They invaded and absorbed the advanced civilizations, but just forced you people to adopt their language.

This is pretty similar to the Japanese invasion against China, since China's civilization was by far older and more advanced than that of Japan, yet they forced the Chinese people to learn the Japanese and to abandon the Chinese.

So you agree with that.But here some guys argue that Aryans gave us advanced civilization.It is wrong .They invade advanced Dravidian civilization and make them suffer.All vedas still existed as oral poetries.But Aryans changed the nobility in that words and change it into their own advantage.or their own rule.I already explain about Brahmin example.
SO the basic of AIT that they gave us civilization is wrong.

On the contrary the Aryans gave you Iron, languages, horse, advanced society stem from the Caste system, even Hinduism & buttload of other stuff too numerous to mention. The Ancient Dravidians were advanced people make no mistake.

Stone Celt Axe Indus Sign Discovery in Mayiladuthurai, Tamil Nadu, India

Wrong.Hinduism is a way of life.It deeply rooted in Indian life long before Aryans came here.We Indians already debunk AIT theory .there is no proof in that.Ancient Dravidians create advanced civilization not invading barbaric Aryans.

So you agree with that.But here some guys argue that Aryans gave us advanced civilization.It is wrong .They invade advanced Dravidian civilization and make them suffer.All vedas still existed as oral poetries.But Aryans changed the nobility in that words and change it into their own advantage.or their own rule.I already explain about Brahmin example.
SO the basic of AIT that they gave us civilization is wrong.

Stone Celt Axe Indus Sign Discovery in Mayiladuthurai, Tamil Nadu, India

Wrong.Hinduism is a way of life.It deeply rooted in Indian life long before Aryans came here.We Indians already debunk AIT theory .there is no proof in that.Ancient Dravidians create advanced civilization not invading barbaric Aryans.

Civilization is a very broad term. To me Civilization is like a symptom. Meaning if you have surplus of something & trading it for something else you have something called a Civilization. The Aryans you can argue what ever you want, but they still improve the existing civilizations by bringing in foreign elements. Think Roman Empire, but decided to just crash in on your home.

There were no Hindu back then. It wasn't even called Hindu. Back then it was just "local belief" or something. Its only much later after the Aryans swept through the Ganges that their religion & the local got mixed together to create "Hinduism." Vedic scripture & Caste systems remain as the defining feature of Hinduism & those came from the Aryans. Not from the local civies.

Well, the video posted by my friend clearly demonstrates the very shallow basis for the AIT.

And now the genetics has also disproved it. It is on its last leg and will be rejected universally as one of the worst failed theories of history.

It is amazing how such a pathetic theory with no basis at all is being used for political purposes even today!

Civilization is a very broad term. To me Civilization is like a symptom. Meaning if you have surplus of something & trading it for something else you have something called a Civilization. The Aryans you can argue what ever you want, but they still improve the existing civilizations by bringing in foreign elements. Think Roman Empire, but decided to just crash in on your home.

There were no Hindu back then. It wasn't even called Hindu. Back then it was just "local belief" or something. Its only much later after the Aryans swept through the Ganges that their religion & the local got mixed together to create "Hinduism." Vedic scripture & Caste systems remain as the defining feature of Hinduism & those came from the Aryans. Not from the local civies.

Aryans bring casteism into it not more than that.A perfect Hinduism till that time become full of castesim.Oe they disintegrate great hinduism

Aryans bring casteism into it not more than that.A perfect Hinduism till that time become full of castesim.Oe they disintegrate great hinduism

To the discomfort of some, the caste system was a mean of social engineering by the Aryans to establish and maintain their superiority over the Dravidians.

To the discomfort of some, the caste system was a mean of social engineering by the Aryans to establish and maintain their superiority over the Dravidians.

Thats right.Aryans twisted nobility in Hinduism for their own advantage and destroy Hinduism

Quite an interesting video.

Need to catch up a lot on this topic. Looking forward to reading the books by Shrikant Talageri as well.

Its a shame that Nehruvian policies have led to India allowing such pathetic false narratives to dominate with no basis and despite overwhelming evidence like Shrikant Talageri shows in the video.

Very few in India know of these things in detail because the Nehruvian "secularism" makes a mockery of our own heritage and any serious study of it in the mainstream academia is absent. It is anyway dominated by sepoys who are just looking for favor and approval from these fake Western so called academics.

Good to see things starting to change.

Whatever not going to to debate over religion cause its not the point. The point is that Aryan Invasion did happened & their invasion had a profound effects on India. That's what we're talking about.

Friend you are wrong.Aryans change a noble system in to perfect bad system.For example according to local Indian populations Brahmins means noble people not white people.But when Aryans become success invading in to India.They change all that and for them Brahmins is white people.And RigVeda talk about this.

I think you misunderstand me bro I never said Arya means white person, I acknowledge it always meant noble.

Enough of the conspiracy theories. Science has given it's verdict. I already shared a discovery channel presentation on the same. This one is slightly more detailed.

Anyways, signing out of here. No more time to waste. Adios!

This has nothing to do with Indian subcontinent at all this has more to do with European stupidity.

I think you misunderstand me bro I never said Arya means white person, I acknowledge it always meant noble.

I dont mean you.But that is the Aryans action at that time.They change nobleness of Behaviour a system created by local dravidians who create IVC to noble of colour bring castesim in Indian society.

Whatever not going to to debate over religion cause its not the point. The point is that Aryan Invasion did happened & their invasion had a profound effects on India. That's what we're talking about.

Aryan Invasion happened .But they dont develop an advanced civilization Instead they destroy an advanced civilization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom