What's new

Analysis : What used to attack saudi oil facilities?

are you threatening Pakistan with Zainabyoon Brigade?
Zainabyoon Brigade has a different purpose. It's been formed to fight in Syria, not to meddle in a simple thing like this. If Pakistan is found guilty again and you don't act against the terrorists on your own like before, and Iran decides to return your favor, we will act accordingly to what you have done. Few months ago, some pro-Saudi fractions in Pakistan, under the delusion of bringing the war into Iran (according to MBS), helped suicide bombers attack an IRGC bus in Iran which killed tens of IRGC soldiers. A month later, you got a taste of your own medicine when gunmen stopped a bus carrying your armed forces and singled out your soldiers to pay the price for it. Tit for tat.

Since then we have signed an agreement to cooperate with each other for increasing border security. Let's first see whether you honor your promises or not.

Zainabyoon Brigade has a different purpose. It's been formed to fight in Syria, not to meddle in a simple thing like this. If Pakistan is found guilty again and you don't act against the terrorists on your own like before, and Iran decides to return your favor, we will act accordingly to what you have done. Few months ago, some pro-Saudi fractions in Pakistan, under the delusion of bringing the war into Iran (according to MBS), helped suicide bombers attack an IRGC bus in Iran which killed tens of IRGC soldiers. A month later, you got a taste of your own medicine when gunmen stopped a bus carrying your armed forces and singled out your soldiers to pay the price for it. Tit for tat.

Since then we have signed an agreement to cooperate with each other for increasing border security. Let's first see whether you honor your promises or not.

you are telling this to a citizen of a country whose pm wants to speak Persian and believe in taking uturns.

as far as targeting pakistani soldiers are concerned..Pakistanis were told it was Indian proxy soldiers who did that not Iranian terrorists.

you are telling this to a citizen of a country whose pm wants to speak Persian and believe in taking uturns.

as far as targeting pakistani soldiers are concerned..Pakistanis were told it was Indian proxy soldiers who did that not Iranian terrorists.

Yes, I remember that Imran Khan said that if it weren't for the British, Iranians and Pakistanis wouldn't have needed a translator to communicate because you would've spoken Persian and that was definitely a nice gesture. And if Pakistan wants to expand her ties with us, we see no reason why that can't happen. That can be good for both countries. We fought an 8 year deadly war with Iraq but now things have changed and Iraq is no longer considered an enemy, and it is in fact one of our friends in the region. So, things can change. Or our relations with Turkey were not as good as now before Erdogan, but now Turkey and Iran resolve most, if not all, issues through bilateral talks and try to respect each other's interests regarding the ongoing events in the region, like the Syrian Civil War.

Even better. If someone else took responsibility for it, then it was them, not us. But here on the other side of the border, we were told that the terrorists attacking the IRGC bus were operating against Iran from Pakistan's territories and the Pakistani officials had not cooperated with our security agents. That has to stop. We have reached an agreement to fight terrorism on both sides of our borders and I hope that you will stick to your words.

i know you’re cool dude. But, this is Zionist propaganda implying that Iran acts impulsive. What is complete BS! Iran’s strongest asset is strategic planning, which this article tries to undermine.
i'm confused by your comment- the article implies that Iranian strategic planning and patience have paid off.

You know what your problem is? you either 1) never hold your country accountable or/and 2) You dont see anything your country is accountable for.

thats the tea.

EFxiKs-WoAAGN4X.jpg

279075.JPG

1359973.JPG

good job....you solved the riddle of Aramco.........the unknown uav is Chinese....but it makes another question!....why did they use it,while they have other options like chamroosh or ababil!

are you threatening Pakistan with Zainabyoon Brigade?
Can you give me an example of terror operations they did in pakistan?!

Khorramshahr and Sejjil IRBMS are perfect candidates for carrying an HGV
I think Shahab1&2 are better,as the trajectory of this new type of missile is a combination of ballistic(first stage)and cruise(second stage which the bomblet itself glides or even flyes by its own engine to the target).
regarding this it's better to use a small ballistic missile to carry the HGV just out atmosphere.so there is no need for a big and heavy missile like khorramshar.just put the bomblet out of the atmosphere and then let it to the Vehicle(which carries warhead)it choose the best pass to the target to avoid the air defences.....
a good idea to pimp up our oldie Shahabs and use them as a new weapon

good job....you solved the riddle of Aramco.........the unknown uav is Chinese....but it makes another question!....why did they use it,while they have other options like chamroosh or ababil!

well solved is strong word, to me its a option and what better way to hide the real player then using systems that are not your's, we did it for our other allies so that there weapons dose not look like ours, no Iranian weapon lead to no connection to Iran

You know what your problem is? you either 1) never hold your country accountable or/and 2) You dont see anything your country is accountable for.

thats the tea.
the way I see it is that you do not tolerate my views which is your problem not mine
they keep trying to incite sectarian communal violence by target killings
is no longer brigade
is it now an official arm of Iran?

Back
Top Bottom