What's new

Analysis: Dr. Afridi - Enemy of the State?

Whatever he did, treating him like a dog is really bad. The man is a doctor, who has probably helped many Pakistanis. He is not a criminal, a killer or some vicious gangster. Most real criminals in our countries get treated like kings in prison. Only weak, everyday people get abused like this.

I think Afridi is really paying the price for being the only honest man in a corrupt town. He's the honest cop who 'betrayed' his corrupt colleagues by getting them caught, so is enemy number one now.

Yes, he sets the wrong precedent and he has to be punished to stop others doing the same. But the ones who really should be punished are the people who created a situation where everyone has to pretend to be blind. I'm sure many honest local people clocked on to OBL but when the gop is on the criminals side what can they do?

Last edited:
Want Me to List his Crime ??

1. He Betrayed his country .
2. Because of This Basta*d people stooped giving their Children Polio Vaccine .
3. He Betrayed the Whole Profession of Medicine .
4. He Helped Sold the loves of Millions of children for some bucks .
5. Because of him the TTP has a reason to target Polio teams .

So sorry if want to Murder this Bastar* myself .. A Traitor of this Nation will not get any sympathy from me , you can Skin him alive for all I care , or feed him to the sharks ..
None of these are tangible crimes. What LAW has he actually broken? Nothing he has done is worthy of capital punishment at least not if you respect the law of your land.

The rest is sensationalist and hyperbole.

None of these are tangible crimes. What LAW has he actually broken? Nothing he has done is worthy of capital punishment at least not if you respect the law of your land.

The rest is sensationalist and hyperbole.

Betraying your Country gets you Capital Punishment ..period.

Was he charged and proven guilty in a court of law of that crime?
There is a reason he is rotting in the prison .. he was tried and he got his punishment ( which is way to little , Should have put him infront of Firing Squad)

Last edited:
There is a reason he is rotting in the prison .. he was tried and he got his punishment ( which is way to little , Should have put him infront of Firing Squad)

Those were trumped up charges brought before a tribunal under FCR. A total sham conviction.

Navvay Amreeki.... mera khayyal hai tumm nein' buhut American beef kha liya hai....... nammak buhut ho ga..... iss liye to Amreeka kay saath namak-halali kee naye tareekh raqqam karr rahay ho....

Translation: Shut up.

OT: He is a traitor. Nothing more. Needs to be treated as one.

Those were trumped up charges brought before a tribunal under FCR. A total sham conviction.

It will set two examples:

1. A bright example for citizens of Pakistan that no matter what you believe in, if you go against the establishment, you are the no.1 enemy of the state.

2. A stark example, that will go down the history books for the world to remember that Pakistan is the only country that not only hides and protects mass murderers of civilians but also punishes those who go after these mass murderers, unless the hunters are more powerful, which in this case are the Americans. Very exceptional.

Is this how you want your country to be seen as?
He actually helped a foreign Intelligence agency to track down someone in our territory. Now, What will america do if someone Help us to track someone in America???

My question- do u see wat is happening to the ACTUAL Polio campaign in the country? Who is to be blamed for all the kid who end up with polio virus? Had that bastard not used this campaign to track down OBL I wud ve some sympathy for him. But not now. Hang him

Th funny thing is that the US wants to punish Snowden, but likes to make a hero out of Afridi!

Though the analogy may not be apt, but then a traitor is a traitor, unlike a terrorist who can be one's hero.

A simple question is, would the US or for that matter India allow its citizen to collaborate with another country to commit an act that undermines its sovereignty, no matter how 'noble' the act itself was?

i dont know about the Americans, but it would be worth reading the Indian response.

Was he charged and proven guilty in a court of law of that crime?
Though i am not a fan of Afia, but neither was she charged with her 'popular' crime.

Whatever he did, treating him like a dog is really bad. The man is a doctor, who has probably helped many Pakistanis. He is not a criminal, a killer or some vicious gangster. ?
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Th funny thing is that the US wants to punish Snowden, but likes to make a hero out of Afridi!

Though the analogy may not be apt, but then a traitor is a traitor, unlike a terrorist who can be one's hero.

A simple question is, would the US or for that matter India allow its citizen to collaborate with another country to commit an act that undermines its sovereignty, no matter how 'noble' the act itself was?

i dont know about the Americans, but it would be worth reading the Indian response.

Traitor in what sense ?Did he disclose any Pakistani secrets to another country ?

Though i am not a fan of Afia, but neither was she charged with her 'popular' crime.

She was charged with the crime that she committed in US custody. Her abduction in Karachi was the work of Pakistan's esteemed agencies based on what they knew, not US.

Even with Snowden, as much as people would want to punish him, it must, and will, be done according to the law. That is the important point.

Back
Top Bottom