What's new

Alvida Doston

Dramey baazi ho rahi hey. You are taking it seriously. Where he will find a better forum to ridicule Pakistanis and mock Islam?
I think he used to be an aggressive poster just a month or 2 back , then got banned or stuff then started to show a diff attitude,
Pretty sure his original self will be back with an agressive new multi id.

I think he used to be an aggressive poster just a month or 2 back , then got banned or stuff then started to show a diff attitude,
Pretty sure his original self will be back with an agressive new multi id.
hello sister nice to meet you on funeral prayer :partay:

Its not about the negetive rating ... lol
oh, what is it then ?

I don't get this trend of "goodbye, dear world" threads here lately. like wtf, dont like ? log off and fugg off forever.. :big_boss:

wo sach main chala gya babu jee?????????
man-crying.jpg
woh wapas aayega ....
vlcsnap-2011-07-31-11h29m17s4.png

oh, what is it then ?

I don't get this trend of "goodbye, dear world" threads here lately. like wtf, dont like ? log off and fugg off forever.. :big_boss:
nhi maza ata hai yaar aysi threads main :lol:

abhi betho daig ban rahi hai kha ker jana
2750813393_0ebf3a6f2c.jpg

@Spectre it was good to have you here plz reconsider. The people because of whom u're leaving the forum are still here and happy , better rethink.

If you feel odd about coming back after opening a thread like this well you know what to do in that case.:devil:

You are an excellent member......... what you need to do is learn how to tackle trolls and don't take things personally.......... if enough time had passed, I would've recommended you for a TTA position.

Take some time off and I would hope that you reconsider your decision.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom