What's new

Alvida Doston

ok jao beta rab raakha tera :partay: ashirwaad lety jao mujh se :lol:
:sarcastic:

gotta be my fav Pakistani on here, by quite a margin too.. chachey, bas aap na chod jana kisi din, rest all is good :laugh:

can't believe @Spectre is creating all this drama here for the one -1 he got, LOL

@Spectre.. don't be so hyper sensitive, man.. so sissy to leave like this, 1 negative rating :cry: :disagree:

been called a rat worshiper cow piss drinker beggar poor ugly black subhuman Indian here so many times I lost count, the -ves from Syedali73 are a bonus :partay:

I will miss spectre.

But I can't miss the feeling that after 3 years and 8000 (alcohol and nicotine fuelled) posts, if I put a thread like this, most of you @$$holes not only won't bother to hold me back but will actually cheer me out n relief.....

ashirwaad le ga to hi kamyaab ho ga zindgi main . wesy chance kam hain jo banda rating se dar ker chala jaay wo kamyaab kesy ho ga ?:lol:

lol well said but he has been one wise and serious member her posting relevant threads only and his replies too have been to the point

I will miss spectre.

But I can't miss the feeling that after 3 years and 8000 (alcohol and nicotine fuelled) posts, if I put a thread like this, most of you @$$holes not only won't bother to hold me back but will actually cheer me out n relief.....
I will push your tricycle to a ditch. if it came down to me.

lol well said but he has been one wise and serious member her posting relevant threads only and his replies too have been to the point
serious person of PDF ? isko gher chor ayee koi ya mujhy goli mar do . ary mery baap is forum per kya serious hai ? :crazy::close_tema: yahan to death bhi serious nhi ho sakti :lol: dekha abhi kal @GURU DUTT mar gya to koi roy ga yahan ?:rofl:

gotta be my fav Pakistani on here, by quite a margin too.. chachey, bas aap na chod jana kisi din, rest all is good :laugh:

can't believe @Spectre is creating all this drama here for the one -1 he got, LOL

@Spectre.. don't be so hyper sensitive, man.. so sissy to leave like this, 1 negative rating :cry: :disagree:

been called a rat worshiper cow piss drinker beggar poor ugly black subhuman Indian here so many times I lost count, the -ves from Syedali73 are a bonus :partay:
i will never resign i am sanskaari baba
12334529-aloky__ukba4yq6_crop_640x358.jpg

Its not about the negetive rating ... lol

serious person of PDF ? isko gher chor ayee koi ya mujhy goli mar do . ary mery baap is forum per kya serious hai ? :crazy::close_tema: yahan to death bhi serious nhi ho sakti :lol: dekha abhi kal @GURU DUTT mar gya to koi roy ga yahan ?:rofl:
max onli 3 people will mourn his passing

rest hub bul watan pakistanies will dance from joy :dance3:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom