What's new

Alvida Doston

Hey, I would just like to clarify certain things -

1. I am way more vested in PDF than I thought was, hence I have been on/off browsing PDF for a while
2. No such problems with mods or anyone in particular - It was just that there were certain trolls were being entertained quite actively and seemed immune from all moderation. It got on my nerves
3. My negative rating was given @Slav Defence was fully appropriate - I filed a rating review and it was rejected. No big deal. It was fair.
4. Thanks everyone for your support. I would continue posting but as many of you have suggested - selectively

Just to quote an immortal line from Godfather III - "Just when I thought I was out, got pulled right back in".

Regards
in simple words humari judai bardasht nhi hoi hahahahaah:lol: you miss me na ?:rolleyes:

in simple words humari judai bardasht nhi hoi hahahahaah:lol: you miss me na ?:rolleyes:

Sirjee, aap aur kuch log aur hai jinke vajah se aj bhi PDF dekhne ke baad chehre pe smile aa jati haai after a long day at work. Your Positive attitude Rocks!!

Lage Raho!

Sirjee, aap aur kuch log aur hai jinke vajah se aj bhi PDF dekhne ke baad chehre pe smile aa jati haai after a long day at work.

Lage Raho!
tu ab beta jaany ki baat na karna kabhi or ager kabhi jany ka khayal ayee to chup ker ke chala jana next week login ho jana abhu @ranjeet babu sasti daru per ker teri class leen gay or subah shri @GURU DUTT jee apni dukaan khol ker yahan bakchodi kareen gay ab ye achi baat thori na hai :D:P

tu ab beta jaany ki baat na karna kabhi or ager kabhi jany ka khayal ayee to chup ker ke chala jana next week login ho jana abhu @ranjeet babu sasti daru per ker teri class leen gay or subah shri @GURU DUTT jee apni dukaan khol ker yahan bakchodi kareen gay ab ye achi baat thori na hai :D:P

lol hahahahah well said :cheers:

Hey, I would just like to clarify certain things -

1. I am way more vested in PDF than I thought was, hence I have been on/off browsing PDF for a while
2. No such problems with mods or anyone in particular - It was just that there were certain trolls were being entertained quite actively and seemed immune from all moderation. It got on my nerves
3. My negative rating was given @Slav Defence was fully appropriate - I filed a rating review and it was rejected. No big deal. It was fair.
4. Thanks everyone for your support. I would continue posting but as many of you have suggested - selectively

Just to quote an immortal line from Godfather III - "Just when I thought I was out, got pulled right back in".

Regards
I think trolling is part of the charm here, I absolutely love it when it gets to the cow piss and terrorist etc level :partay:

I think trolling is part of the charm here, I absolutely love it when it gets to the cow piss and terrorist etc level :partay:

Well it depends, there are places for trolling like in members club but in serious threads it gets out of control making any constructive debate useless. Then there is something which is more insidious like an organized campaign, calling back-ups and bullying etc which creates lots of negativity and tension.

I come on PDF to relax don't need that kind of stuff. Hence would be using ignore liberally.

Well it depends, there are places for trolling like in members club but in serious threads it gets out of control making any constructive debate useless. Then there is something which is more insidious like an organized campaign, calling back-ups and bullying etc which creates lots of negativity and tension.

I come on PDF to relax don't need that kind of stuff. Hence would be using ignore liberally.
I think the trolling is quite telling of how things really are on the ground, maybe you should stick to the seniors section where new people (suicide troll ids) are barred and they're not very tolerant of any trolling at all (I would know, got a month off for an aggressive post :P )

and the discussion is generally of a high quality, some of the recent 50th anniv war threads are gems.

but stick around, more non trolls from our side is good... I generally read your stuff, even the long ones :P and don't take this place too seriously, irl, the educated people from both sides get along just fine when they bump into each other.

and WTF are you doing on a Pakistani military forum if you want to "chill" LOL :sarcastic:

and WTF are you doing on a Pakistani military forum if you want to "chill" LOL :sarcastic:

It started off as work for a project I was doing, I gathered quite a lot of interesting opinions on many topics - this place is a treasure trove of brilliant analysis hidden inbetween tu-tu mein-mein posts.

After I was done with my project, I continued coming here because I enjoyed my discussions. Due to some health problems i am not very mobile - hence it is tough for me to go out and socialize. I work from home and semi-retired so have loads of free time on hand. So believe it or not PDF was a way to exercise some of my mental muscles. Better than playing cards with people twice my age,

Also I have no clue about defense related issues so this is a nice place to learn the basics. The other forums were not as active or too over the top for me.

It started off as work for a project I was doing, I gathered quite a lot of interesting opinions on many topics - this place is a treasure trove of brilliant analysis hidden inbetween tu-tu mein-mein posts.

After I was done with my project, I continued coming here because I enjoyed my discussions. Due to some health problems i am not very mobile - hence it is tough for me to go out and socialize. I work from home and semi-retired so have loads of free time on hand. So believe it or not PDF was a way to exercise some of my mental muscles. Better than playing cards with people twice my age,

Also I have no clue about defense related issues so this is a nice place to learn the basics. The other forums were not as active or too over the top for me.
cool, just stick around and keep posting :partay:

In jaise logo ki wajah se Na ko bhi haan mana jata hai ... @Spectre maan ja aaram se.

aa gaya wapas, aatey hi chowka bhi maara.. direct positive rating in first post return post. :partay:

@ranjeet @Imran Khan @GURU DUTT @[Bregs] @Star Wars etc :D
in short : sher ke mu khoon lag jaye to wo jitna marji koshish karre usse shikar kerna hi parta hai :D

mamoo lagta hai raat fir se aarti utar di hai apki bhabhee ne ... aur lo pange :haha:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom