What's new

Alvida Doston

@Spectre Its alright mate. I have never been a fan of spending too much time here either! Let the ladies crib, you will probably make better use of your time than them :woot:

If, by chance you decide to visit, don't forget to say hello :crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

:lol: He said "Knowledgeable" posters.

Does this mean Armstrong isn't troll-supreme?

:partay:

Best of luck @Spectre , I'm plotting my escape from the asylum too.

1360172978_panda_escape_attempt.gif

escape__plz_by_culpeo_fox.jpg

This forum seems to repel its quality members, or at least the quality of its other members do. When I first started I was so passionate about engaging with others here, I wanted to learn. Now I dread conversations with them.

I know SvenSvensonov isn't coming back - sorry Armstrong, Nihonjin and everyone else who awaits his return from a self-imposed ban. I'm leaning towards that option as well. LeveragedBuyout doesn't come around, I'm surprised Nihonjin1051 has lasted so long.

It's unfortunate, but the quality of this forum does repel some of its better members. Takes a special breed of person to withstand the insanity that propagates here.

Mainly the clinically insane:

tumblr_nsivhrkYDu1sdddkbo1_500.gif

An astute observation... is the system broke or rigged?

Rigged-Game.jpg

I know Indian members aren't as well received, and they've yet to be afforded a section mod - unlike the Turks, Chinese, and Iranians, whose mods tend to be more biased towards their own at the expense of other nationalities, and unlike the America's section, which is infested with fools too. It's a problem in my estimation.

I like the mods and their contributions to threads, both their own words and their actions, but it seems there are too few - certainly less than those needed to deal with complaints, and too little where problems are the worse.

Of course mod bias or inaction or over-action is only a small part of the equation, but from what I gather about the OP, it's a big problem too.

No side is innocent here though. Both Pakistani and Indian and Chinese and American and Turk and Iranian and Russian... everyone is the problem here. We are as much the system as anyone else here. We are broken. We are rigged. If people were tolerant of each other, there wouldn't be a need for a system. We can't lay the blame solely on the mods, or admins or forum rules, we, equally the system, are the root cause of the problems being aired.

As a side note, you seem to attract negative attention. What's the story behind that? I've never seen much from you that would indicate the need for a negative response.

Consider my grievances, though small, I really don't have a problem with the system apart from some observations - it's been kind to me, aired.

im-done-reaction-gif.gif

End rant.

Not you too dude I enjoy your informative posts

Since u have already decided to leave,,,so best of luck in real life
but ppl here wud have appreciated if u made ur exit in style,,,,umm like IND151 :angel:

Do tell more about his exit

RIP martyrs, your sacrifices will not go in vain.

People from all corners of the world mourn your untimely passing, we have full faith that your brothers would bring those TTP cowards down with Extreme Prejudice. These people who attack a prayer gathering and innocent children are a blot on humanity.

With the threat environment Pakistan is facing, it is impossible to stop all such attacks. It just takes one try out 100 to succeed and wreak havoc. It is a worst kind of fight but take heart that days are not far when TTP will be wiped out of this universe. Do not dwell on your defeats for too long - mourn your warriors then fill your heart will steel for you have another fight coming up and this time you will persevere

To Pakistani Members - This information is public-ally available but not many analysts have covered it - GoI has iced it's relationship with Afganishtan despite many urgent pleas for more weapons and training. Whatever ill conceived notions were of using unrest in Pakistan for strategic gains have all been chucked into dust-bin for perpetuity post Peshawar School Attack.

It is just my word out here - but NSA talks which were to happen was meant to benefit Pakistan way more than India as their was a covert proposal to expand inter agency co-operation on TTP and other actors inside Pakistan. This is why NS agreed to it but sadly it could not pan out due to media circus.

I hope in future we get another opportunity to collaborate on finishing these pigs.

Regards.

@Icarus

aa gaya wapas, aatey hi chowka bhi maara.. direct positive rating in first post return post. :partay:

@ranjeet @Imran Khan @GURU DUTT @[Bregs] @Star Wars etc :D

Hey, I would just like to clarify certain things -

1. I am way more vested in PDF than I thought was, hence I have been on/off browsing PDF for a while
2. No such problems with mods or anyone in particular - It was just that there were certain trolls who were being entertained quite actively and seemed immune from all moderation. It got on my nerves
3. My negative rating was given @Slav Defence was fully appropriate - I filed a rating review and it was rejected. No big deal. It was fair.
4. Thanks everyone for your support. I would continue posting but as many of you have suggested - selectively

Just to quote an immortal line from Godfather III - "Just when I thought I was out, got pulled right back in".

Regards

Last edited:
Hey, I would just like to clarify certain things -

1. I am way more vested in PDF than I thought was, hence I have been on/off browsing PDF for a while
2. No such problems with mods or anyone in particular - It was just that there were certain trolls were being entertained quite actively and seemed immune from all moderation. It got on my nerves
3. My negative rating was given @Slav Defence was fully appropriate - I filed a rating review and it was rejected. No big deal. It was fair.
4. Thanks everyone for your support. I would continue posting but as many of you have suggested - selectively

Just to quote an immortal line from Godfather III - "Just when I thought I was out, got pulled right back in".

Regards

welcome back bro :tup:, PDF do needs sincere posters like you

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom