What's new

Alvida Doston

You are an excellent member......... what you need to do is learn how to tackle trolls and don't take things personally.......... if enough time had passed, I would've recommended you for a TTA position.

Take some time off and I would hope that you reconsider your decision.

I was w8ing for your post . :tup:

You yourself have taken alot of heat from Pakistani members I hope @Spectre will reconsider after your post.

You are an excellent member......... what you need to do is learn how to tackle trolls and don't take things personally.......... if enough time had passed, I would've recommended you for a TTA position.

Take some time off and I would hope that you reconsider your decision.
BTW i have passed more then enough time koi jugaar lagwa do bhai ko please :lol:

Ahh.... yadd aaya........ I was busy them days, if I were free you'd see an Oscar worthy performance by yours truly! :D

Well there's a reason I try to stay away from both of you :D add Irfan baloch sir to the list too.
If that what you do to your countryman well then the amount of heat towards us would be immense :D.

Regards.

nhi maza ata hai yaar aysi threads main :lol:

abhi betho daig ban rahi hai kha ker jana
2750813393_0ebf3a6f2c.jpg
Haha dekho @fakhre mirpur imran bahi gau8av ko iss deeg pay bethnay ko kay ray hain. Hahhaha

Well your best friend Desert fox has an entire thread on it too. :D
Aaya kuch yaad?

Anyway thanks for your inputs sir.
Wo wala thread in which desert fox was called menopausal old lady by hyperion?

Wo wala thread in which desert fox was called menopausal old lady by hyperion?

The one he opened just for hyperion . About TTA and misuse of power uss mein picture hai real post kissi aur thread mein thi.

The one he opened just for hyperion . About TTA and misuse of power uss mein picture hai real post kissi aur thread mein thi.
Oh now i remember lol
@Hyperion bhai if i had the power i would probably give you 10 positive ratings for your menopausal lady comment :P

Oh now i remember lol
@Hyperion bhai if i had the power i would probably give you 10 positive ratings for your menopausal lady comment :P

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom