What's new

Alvida Doston

Oh its about some negative ratings.. well its not that serious thing to leave the forum for one or two negative ratings from some people which you personally feel as unfair...even many Pakistani here are with more negative ratings than Indian members.
Its not about negative ratings bhai ... iska kuch aur hi lafda hai.

Great.. I just want him to say that himself. @Slav Defence seriously, you said that ?
I dont think he said it in serious tone but out of anger because when people think some negative rating is unfair then they start questioning the senior rank of person who gave them this ratings and he probably said in that context that people can moan about it but its in hand of management to give ranks to whoever they want

I dont think he said it in serious tone but out of anger because when people think some negative rating is unfair then they start questioning the senior rank of person who gave them this ratings and he probably said in that context that people can moan about it but its in hand of management to give ranks to whoever they want
No no no... that cannot be an excuse. There is a difference between a forum member and a moderator. There is a proper way of handling matters from a position of authority and this is just not done.
I held him in high regards, and that hurts me the most.

@Spectre
Do reconsider , after all there seem to be a dearth of sane voices on PDF now a days . Never let the bullies win mate , just out wait them .

Systems achieve precisely the results they are designed to achieve.

3 months are just probational period, as i was on annual vacation in last three months so not sure you were among 10% Indians or in 90% category but still best of luck and enjoy your life.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom