What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing between @levina, @Indus Falcon, @syedali73 is best resolved by using the ignore or report function. As for what people say in their posts, it's opinion. I do have to agree that the Syrian refugees thread bought out the worst bigotry in certain posters, but that was expected. It was strange watching them act as the tekhadars of European racial purity, when right wing elements in Europe have attacked Indian students many times.

As for the disgusting rape comment, he was banned, end of. Such comments cannot be tolerated on here.

The whole thing between @levina, @Indus Falcon, @syedali73 is best resolved by using the ignore or report function. As for what people say in their posts, it's opinion. I do have to agree that the Syrian refugees thread bought out the worst bigotry in certain posters, but that was expected. It was strange watching them act as the tekhadars of European racial purity, when right wing elements in Europe have attacked Indian students many times.

As for the disgusting rape comment, he was banned, end of. Such comments cannot be tolerated on here.

Your comments on Organized trolling, Personal Insults, Insulting Islam and Pakistan ?

Insulting Islam
Post link of any one post of mine where I've insulted Islam or for that matter any religion.
I hold religiously neutral views and it is easy for ppl to assume i'm anti-hindu/anti-muslim or even an aethist.
I'm an ominist, i believe in ONE god.

Personal Insults,
I do not indulge in personal attack for i know how it is to be on the receiving end of it. Its not my style.
Pls dont derail this thread further. If you've to tag me or quote me, do so in a more appropriate thread.

Last edited:
Link one post of mine where I've insulted Islam or for that matter any religion.
I hold religiously neutral views and it is easy for ppl to assume i'm anti-hindu/anti-muslim or even an aethist.
I'm an ominist, i believe in ONE god.

I do not indulge in personal attack for i know how it is to be on the receiving end of it. Its not my style.
Pls dont derail this thread further. If you've to tag me or quote me, do so in a more appropriate thread.

Don't act all sanctimonious on me. Secondly, I was talking to Waz, NOT you. Get off your high horse, nobody in his right senses, wants to talk to someone like you.

Thirdly, you do insult Islam and do get personal. So you denying anything, are just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

@waz do look up the posts she writes and THEN deletes! A screenshot of her cheap tricks has already been posted on this thread. SO much for her bravado!!!

Don't act all sanctimonious on me. Secondly, I was talking to Waz, NOT you
1) Mind your language.
you do insult Islam and do get personal.
2) Post links to my posts where I've insulted any religion.
I will not be replying to your posts on this thread any further for I dont want to derail this thread further.
If at all I've to quote,I'll quote you on whatever thread.

1) Mind your language.

2) Post links to my posts where I've insulted any religion.
I will not be replying to your posts on this thread any further for I dont want to derail this thread further.
If at all I've to quote,I'll quote you on whatever thread.

Wow you are so full of yourself!! You can quote me wherever you like, it's not like I will answer to you!

Like I was saying, I was speaking to WAZ not you. What part of that didn't you understand?

Last edited:

The discussion is going on in PM b/w them,face to face.
I don't guess that matter was that much big.It was more hyped by other ''shah k wafadar'',both of my friends are discussing with each other with great decency.

regards

I don't guess that matter was that much big.It was more hyped by other ''shah k wafadar'',both of my friends are discussing with each other with great decency.

regards

So if that is all done with, can we get back to business of this thread?

Review ratings | Page 30

Kindly go through the negative rating given to me on the above thread #Post No:440.

There was an intense flame war going on about the behavior and competence of TTA who game me the above rating. I basically appealed to Indian posters to chill down and implied that only the admins have final say over who is TTA or who is not, if they want they can appoint anyone giving an example of a puppy.

I further said one should save their energy and not worry about matters which are beyond their control.

How is my effort to calm waters by addressing my own compatriots to cool down and advising them not to be stupid, warrant a censure in form of negative rating?

I have neither trolled nor abused anyone in particular and certainly gave no offense to the TTA who gave me the rating.

I sincerely and humbly request you to consider my case

regards
So if that is all done with, can we get back to business of this thread?

Review ratings | Page 30

Kindly go through the negative rating given to me on the above thread #Post No:440.

There was an intense flame war going on about the behavior and competence of TTA who game me the above rating. I basically appealed to Indian posters to chill down and implied that only the admins have final say over who is TTA or who is not, if they want they can appoint anyone giving an example of a puppy.

I further said one should save their energy and not worry about matters which are beyond their control.

How is my effort to calm waters by addressing my own compatriots to cool down and advising them not to be stupid, warrant a censure in form of negative rating?

I have neither trolled nor abused anyone in particular and certainly gave no offense to the TTA who gave me the rating.

I sincerely and humbly request you to consider my case
If admins want they can make their puppy a TTA and there is jack you guys can do about it except crying yourself hoarse.

Source: Review ratings | Page 30

My apologies,it cannot be reversed-

regards

regards

If admins want they can make their puppy a TTA and there is jack you guys can do about it except crying yourself hoarse.

Source: Review ratings | Page 30

My apologies,it cannot be reversed-

regards
All right, fair enough

You should have given that advice to that member here whose account along with him is too old on this account and please give lectures to other TTA and senior member to maintain the decorum as they are not only giving a bad name to their titles but also to forum. Since you are also a TT, you better teach them.

Erm no one needs to take lessons from the alt of a member who was most likely banned. Decorum? That's rich, hearing an alt talk about decorum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom