What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a time when the management is facing tawdry posts for taking an impartial decision, I think it's my responsibility to let members know what transpired in the private discussion between management, me and Syedali

1) The original issue was a negative rating. It escalated when low level personal attacks were made.
2) The management was fair in its decision, they had come to the following conclusion
Syedali: The post didn't deserve a -ve rating.
Levina: Has given likes to posts on the thread which were against the common sentiment of the audience of the forum.
3) Syedali questioned the patriotism of management for being impartial, all the while resorting to name calling(well,that was limited to me).
4) i have not once attacked Syedali's personal life, have never uttered a word about his age, his family or his profession on the forum. I've never resorted to name calling. I expected the same from him.

Your management has been doing a thank less job and they allow us to voice our opinion on the forum.
It's not fair to level such charges against them.

To those who have issues with me,
I do not have an issue with whatever you have to say about me. This is internet, and i know your anonymity empowers you.
I'm not interested in indulging in personal attacks. Not my style!

Ciao
Hmmmm... Interesting.. @Indus Falcon your take on this Sir?

This thread is about reviewing ratings, it is not about A or B.

Syedali resigned as he would like to post as a regular member without following TTA standards.

We will be reviewing all TTA members, and only those who qualify will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom