What's new

Alternate solution for Pakistan Navy to counter Large Navies ?

Your answer is in my question. Please tell me, how many JF-17 in Chinese airforce.

Dude leave him. He has comprehending problem and trollers don't need explanation. He can even claim US didn't rejected JF-17 that's why it's very close to F-16 blk 52 of theirs and USAF may eventually induct it in future.

Do u??

tell me a source where they say they have rejected it n they will make money by just exporting it??

LOL took whose talking

I am using my phone. Ok, I have no source now enlighten how they accepted it and how many JF-17 inducted in Chinese airforce. :D

Do u??

tell me a source where they say they have rejected it n they will make money by just exporting it??

LOL took whose talking

Abe tuh Banda hai yaa nayi RSS RSS keh elava kuch aur ata hai kya

If the PLAA has not rejected the mighty JF-17 tell us how many number of planes they have inducted

71 was a national embarassment for us so no investigations were carried out... BUT as for neutral sources and eyewitnesses it indian ships were seen leaving the docks after more than an hour... so yeah silly u.

Please mention that neutral source and who was present deep in the sea at 200m depth to witness it:omghaha:

LOL kiddo this guy said that chinese rejected jft so i said give me source...and what he answers is another question:lol:
then comes up his another hindu comrade insisting me to answer his question again:rofl:

Come out of yr bharat matta mahaan dreams then think of blocking us.:omghaha:

look whose talking:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

How does the lack of a jet in the Air Force not serve to prove it's rejection?

I am tired of explaining you. You seem to be living in fantasy world of targeting IN ships with Haft IX. Keep your dream alive but even your dream lacks common understanding of warfare. Tell me from which position on land will you fire your Haft IX with 60km-80 km range to target IN ships floating some 300km-500km away in sea. Brahmos will destroy any warship of PN before it can detect them, forget firing a missile.

I said hatf IX is example of a missile that changes Course. The Topic of the thread is what if Pakistan navy inducts Long range Quasi missile systems ... Tou Pagalo ki tarah Baar baar Fantasies aur Dreams ko kyn laarahe ho beech main.

Agar Respect sai baat kar raha hun tou tameez se jawab de warna maine app se koi request nai ki ke app thread main jawab de ... App jaa sakte hain. "Bacho ke thread main kyn show marne aye hain app " Let the kids have fun u Adult!

To prevent an Indian naval blockade on Pakistan, there is only one way, & that is to increase the fleet size believe me there is no short cut to success, so if we really want to have a strong navy, then our goal must be to anyhow achieve a true
"Green Water Navy" , which means large numbers of corvettes @ least 18 a combination of miligem class,type 056 & if possible sigma class, @ least 14 frigates, f-22p frigates, type 53 frigates, @ least 10-12 destroyers a combination of Type 052B ,Type 051B &Type 052 , @ least 4 in house build Augusta 90b submarines Khalid class,@ least 6 Type 041 yuan class submarines, @ least 5 to 7 song class submarine, very large numbers of missile boats, pns azmat class,ONUK MRTP34 etc's plus it is an absolute necessity to have an in house shipbuilding capacity, which means expansion of Karachi ship yard & all the other ship yards in the country to help in facilitating in the field of naval ship building capabilities etc's , that's the only way out
once Insha'Allah the economy comes back on track & there is determination then this strength can be achieved

To prevent an Indian naval blockade on Pakistan, there is only one way, & that is to increase the fleet size believe me there is no short cut to success, so if we really want to have a strong navy, then our goal must be to anyhow achieve a true
"Green Water Navy" , which means large numbers of corvettes @ least 18 a combination of miligem class,type 056 & if possible sigma class, @ least 14 frigates, f-22p frigates, type 53 frigates, @ least 10-12 destroyers a combination of Type 052B ,Type 051B &Type 052 , @ least 4 in house build Augusta 90b submarines Khalid class,@ least 6 Type 041 yuan class submarines, @ least 5 to 7 song class submarine, very large numbers of missile boats, pns azmat class,ONUK MRTP34 etc's plus it is an absolute necessity to have an in house shipbuilding capacity, which means expansion of Karachi ship yard & all the other ship yards in the country to help in facilitating in the field of naval ship building capabilities etc's , that's the only way out
once Isha'Allah the economy comes back on track & there is determination then this strength can be achieved
Thanks for such an nice answer after so much messed previous posts by other members :)
However I also favor the Large number of medium range Quasi systems...

Japan Operates the 2nd largest fleet in asia

The JMSDF is one of the world's largest navies and the second largest navy in Asia.

It operates

4 helicopter destroyers
8 guided-missile destroyers
30 frigates
6 light-frigates
16 sixteen attack submarines (SSK)

If a small country like Japan (who under sanctions to have navy can have so many ships and vesseles I am sure Pakistan a nuclear power nation can also have many ships

We need to counter the with higher Frigate and Destroyers

The JMSDF is one of the world's largest navies and the second largest navy in Asia.

It operates

4 helicopter destroyers
30 frigates
6 light-frigates

If a small country like Japan (who under sanctions to have navy can have so many ships and vesseles I am sure Pakistan a nuclear power nation can also have many ships

And I hope you also note that economy of Japan is more than 20 times bigger than ours
which enables them to have this sophisticated Navy. :coffee:

It operates

4 helicopter destroyers
30 frigates
6 light-frigates

Do you know the GDP of Japan. :cheesy:

And I hope you also note that economy of Japan is more than 20 times bigger than ours
which enables them to have this sophisticated Navy. :coffee:

GDP of Japan is about 4.5 trillion dollars.

Pakistan should continue its Program of inducting Warships

You can't defend national Interest with just Missiles if that was the case , Germany would not have lost Or Iraq would have been able to defend its interest with Missiles.

Importance of Sea route protection is also evident in Modern Warfare and battles in Iraq most redcently and Vietnam

World war 2 , major victories included

a) Loss of German control over Midetranean sea which resulted in German loss
b) Loss of Pacific sea , battle of Iwo Jima and other Islands which resulted in loss to Japan

Warships are must for Nuclear power nation like Pakistan

25 Frigates is a wonderful goal, the weapons on board are sufficient to Block any supply of Oil to India,

Nuclear Powered Submarines would be ideal boost to Pakistan Navy , and we should aim big
as oppose to take a cheap way out.

20 Frigate force, and 10 Nuclear power submarine would be sufficient specially since China will knock out any Indian influence on west coast

Reviewing the US win over Germany in Pacific , the counter meassures against submarines were important factor why the Germans lost the Pacific waters, certainly the P8 Posiden platform sale to India is major concern to Pakistan. This is tilted the balance of strategic balance due to American misadventure.

The only way to counter is Nuclear submarines that stay underwater fro long periods

Ideally 40 Frigates

20 stationed @ Pakistan Sea Patrols
10 On missions in Gulf/Africa
5 East Sea collaborative Patrol
5 Reserve status

Meanwhile the 10 Nuclear Submarines should be strictly for Offensive Roles

USN fought Gemrany (Kriegsmarine) in the Pacific? :cheesy: What war was that dude? :devil::lol:

It operates

4 helicopter destroyers
30 frigates
6 light-frigates

You know that you need MONEY to buy so many ships right? Or do you want to compare Japans economy with that of Pakistan?

Sorry am drunk...
What if GwDe ia bombed and annihilated? We have already done it with Karachi.....so how will you face it? Will Chine risk a war with India when the whole port is dysfunctional? And a blockade through TQPI is a more valid point than the GwDr port.

I am reading some crazy grandiose ideas here. It's entertaining yet scary at the same time as you guys talk about this stuff like you are reading a book!
Do you really think that it'll come down to it that a smaller nuclear country will WAIT until the bigger country conventionally destroys its infrastructure and takes it back to 1970? Much before that, the war will go unconventional. After that, only God help everyone!! So let's get off the crazy horse. No one's in a position of 'blockading' the other one. The results may be what no one would expect. This isn't India blockading Bangladesh or Sri Lanka, this is one nuclear power blockading the other one.......do I need to say more?

Back
Top Bottom