What's new

Alternate solution for Pakistan Navy to counter Large Navies ?

Hamood ur rehman commission was for 71 war in EP not ghazi...here is whatyour ex indian navy chief has to say about PNS GHAZI:

Nough said.

Yes indeed the admiral said, PNS ghazi sank due to mysterious circumstances and not INS rajput according to his views, thats the level of intellectual discourse where officers are free to question official narratives, but then you wont understand that, our officers have a working thought process, unlike reading from ISPR script.

We have fact finding commission, Investigations and room for further counter narratives when it comes to our national security. but then you miht find that ridiculous school of thought, right?

Yes indeed the admiral said, PNS ghazi sank due to mysterious circumstances and not INS rajput according to his views, thats the level of intellectual discourse where officers are free to question official narratives, but then you wont understand that, our officers have a working thought process, unlike reading from ISPR script.

We have fact finding commission, Investigations and room for further counter narratives when it comes to our national security. but then you miht find that ridiculous school of thought, right?

Stop whinning lady (sandy)... Your own ex naval chief doesnt believe your story ...

Stop whinning lady (sandy)... Your own ex naval chief doesnt believe your story ...

Ohh I didn't mean to to cause such anguish here that you needed to get make fun of my handle here, well thats what happens when you run out of room to present any counter narrative (get personal), but it's not your fault, it's your military's culture at play here.
So how does it feel great "fighter" :blink: stoop to personal remarks with whom your perceive to be "whining lady"

Ohh I didn't mean to to cause such anguish here that you needed to get make fun of my handle here, well thats what happens when you run out of room to present any counter narrative (get personal), but it's not your fault, it's your military's culture at play here.
So how does it feel great "fighter" :blink: stoop to personal remarks with whom your perceive to be "whining lady"

what "run of of room" isnt it obvious tht the guy who know all ur naval secrets doesnt believe tht PNS Ghazi was sunk by an indian destroyer... ur arguements are just full of hot air,ego and nothing else... as for the lady comments.. u have a female username..

Ah yes military culture... in military culture they beat wimps like you know who with a DMS by putting a blanket ontop... what "run of of room" isnt it obvious tht the guy who know all ur naval secrets doesnt believe tht PNS Ghazi was sunk by an indian destroyer... ur arguements are just full of hot air,ego and nothing else... as for the lady comments.. u have a female username..

What in the hell does any discussion has to do with the nature of my username?
I wonder how do you come to the conclusion of me being a wimp?

EzioAltaïr;4101351 said:
Nah, I don't play online. I was trying, but it turns out they shipped my copy of RTW without a CD-key, so I can't play. :D

I can give you a CD key if you would like

I can give you a CD key if you would like

Fair enough. I've wanted to try out online a lot.

Dude Their are now Ballistic missiles who change their course so They can Hit a Battlegroup...

Never heard of one. As far as I know, some of the most accurate Ballistic Missiles have CEPs ranging from 25m to 50m, too much to hit a missile. A link would be appreciated.

Its Ghazi and i was replyin to ur BS claim that it was sunk by indian navy.

Wait, are you seriously.... trying to prove such nonsense? Who do you think sank? Bangladeshi fishermen? Or that bullsh*t version that says it ran over it's own mine? Those are just theories, no investigation was ever carried out from Pakistan.

Dude it's not in Pakistan's Arsenal & China's credibility to build such system is questioned. Main part "it's not in Pakistan's Arsenal".

Hatf IX is one example first research and then come....

Hatf IX (I'll call it Nasr for future mentions) is a quasi-ballistic missile. And I doubt it's accurate enough for hitting a ship, no ballistic missile is. Do you have any link that mentions it's Circular Error Probable? I couldn't find any.

You better do research about Haft IX. Answering you is like answering a fanboy. Following a moving ship and relocating target from A to B is two different thing.

In the first case radars and other tracking device back from the place of fire constantly upgrade the position of a moving object to the missile seeker which in turn keep changing it's path whereas in the second case to overcome ABM defence it changes it's path and instead of targeting it's exact location it's target closest point of impact of the actual target to defeat ABM , thus changing it's path and because of nuclear weapon can still make a good impact .

This feature of ballistic missile is called quasi-ballistic. India's Shourya missile and K-15 submarine launched BM are example of quasi-ballistic missile.

MEMON
I think you have taken some wrong pills before sleeping. If you **** guys are talking about ANTI SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILES than plz tell me that do you know anything about its concept or not?????

let me tell you CHINA is the only country in the world which is working on the system and might have achieved success .
For hitting a moving ship or aircraft carrier through a ballistic missiles one needs regular imaging , scan and tracking continuously through radars, sensors , satellites ( which are placed in lower orbit of the earth to give better feedbacks) etc etc...
One has to see all these aspects together Otherwise when missile will reach the target ship or AC it will be miles and miles away.

And for Pakistan doing all this is just like day dreaming . you need money , infra , hundreds of satellites , gps systems , sophisticated radars , sensors , Networking and command centers etc etc .

PLZ PLZ grow up guys ....

With the Calculations and perfect timing a ballistic missile can be used to target a Battlegroup. Calculating the course of a battlegroup where its heading it can be estimated where and when to launch a missile over it.

... And Plz I never abused anyone or so... So mind ur language calling us ***** guys.

End of Discussion why ? Because the thread is all messed up by indians simple ...

SEEMS TO ME FOR PAKISTAN THERE ONLY SOLUTION to a numerically and technologically superior indian military machine

we have countless THREADS already telling us HOW PAF who lack A TRUE LONG RANGE MEDUIM CLASS or heavey class MMRCA wil bomb indian airfields using ballistic/cruise missles...

alimobin with his THREAD is now applying the SAME THEORY to a cash starved PAK NAVY.

the answerr in short IS NO WAY CAN A BUNCH OF MISSLES give the same effect/defense/strike capablity. flexibiklity. freedom of operations and firepower THREAT OF A TRUE BLUE WATER NAVY WITH AIRCRAFT CARRIERS, FIGHTERS HELICOPTERS FRIGATRES AND DESTROYERS.

NO CHANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom