What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

A15153518.jpg

216d47b84e01adc02b49eead5b32f9e0.jpg.thumb_700.jpg&h=424

Japanese,I like the history of ottoman empire and Kemal

Also I think Turkey will have a excellent future while Japan wasting ten years and one more ten years

But from i searched you guys made some interesting things during that period based on US tech like Mitsubishi F-1 , F-2 , H-60 , Kawasaki C-2 , three different tanks or many things i have not seen yet.Today there are talks in Turkey TAI will build stealth 5 generation air superiorty fighter to fly beside F-35s how do you think they will do it? They will do it just like you guys made F-2 from F-16 Block 40's tech , they are going to use F-35's tech after US gives F-35's license built to TAI.

How about the situation ?had the tank almost finished?Are all the parts such as gun and armor are the real one?

Nope not really yet, the firing tests and armour tests haven't started I believe and this is only first prototype, I believe when it starts serial production in 2016 it will be quite different from some mistakes they see then after 250 production first batch until 1000 however every 250 tank will be improved so last 250 will be most advanced.

Otokar be like : 1 Prototype? Beach Please 2 Prototypes!!!!!!!!
frabzfunny_5d530cc0c4b1d6b10b08924ed854d248.jpg

Even now it looks like beast, I wonder how it looks after all tests.

I think they unveiled too fast(they should have waited another 2 year till 2014) just so Tayyip can take some credit , only half of the project completed.

Back
Top Bottom