What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

So, basically your analogy is based on an assumption that Israel has the same role for Turkey as what Armenia has for Azerbaijan, which is completely wrong. Israel is a good ally for us, and is also a good partner for Turkey. While, Armenia and Armenians are enemies of both Azerbaijan and Turkey.
israel isnt an ally for us, wont be never . Even they are not a partner to us , check out how their press making news about Turkey. Or check Turkeys reaction on last weeks against israel , Remember gaza flotilla and etc (their policies in East mediterrenean combined with greece and cyprus ) , how they killed turkish people in flotilla.
Yeah we dont have a good relationship with armenians, we accept it also . But it should be noticed turkey doesnt go into peace with armenia in sake of Azerbaijan.

i wonder how would be reaction of azerbaijani guys in here,in the case of and armenian company rewarded with something in the turkey ,like israeli firm rewarded the same kind ( think this in analogy )
Armenia is Azerbaijans arch enemy, while Turkey and Israel are not enemys, why would we care if Azerbaijan is awarding Israel?

Armenia is Azerbaijans arch enemy, while Turkey and Israel are not enemys, why would we care if Azerbaijan is awarding Israel?
Wasnt that israel supported terrorism against turkey , and let thousands of soldiers fallen ? or wasnt it , israel who provided same terrorists with best intelligence datas. İ think they are enemy to us, but just not in war.

Wasnt that israel supported terrorism against turkey , and let thousands of soldiers fallen ? or wasnt it , israel who provided same terrorists with best intelligence datas. İ think they are enemy to us, but just not in war.
I think those are just conspiracy theorys like jews are ruling the world.

Israel is a Hostile country, you have to be blind not to see it.

Last edited:
yes very similar
I remember the times when ze jooz invaded Turkey
israel cant just invade us ,but they are supporting our enemies, and terrorists, its so clear even their officials mentioned about this "support" . its well known how israel supported PKK with intelligence and weapons. Can you ignore thousands of Turkish Soldiers fallen because of israel ?
Issue between armenia and turkey is history based, if there was a willing to solve, it can be done by gathering some historicians and holding some talks , believe me armenia would be hell :welcome: , when we offer this .

Which country isn't hostile to us?

We buy gas from Russia, Iran etc yet at the same time we're fighting a proxy war for regional power.

Completely cutting of Israel because Erdogan wants publicity woukd be stupid.

Work with them, ally with them but trust no one.

Which country isn't hostile to us?

We buy gas from Russia, Iran etc yet at the same time we're fighting a proxy war for regional power.

Completely cutting of Israel because Erdogan wants publicity woukd be stupid.

Work with them, ally with them but trust no one.

You cant ally with Israel. They are already allied with Kurds. And Kurds want a piece from Turkey.

You cant ally with Israel. They are already allied with Kurds. And Kurds want a piece from Turkey.
Don't blame Israel being allies with Kurds, when Turkish PM invites Barzani to Diyarbakir and holds his hand. We are our own worse enemy. Not Israel.

103638_mesut_1.jpg

Israel is a country who wants to survive and is surrounded by nutjobs. I rather be friends with Israel than with Iran IMHO.

..hostile to whom?

Usa is hostile to Iran; Russia is hostile to Georgia; China is hostile to Japan; India is hositle to Pakistan; Israel is hostile to Palestine and some Arab countries.

Does Turkey have to be hostile to all countries due to one side is hostile to another?

WHO is blind now?

You claim something without any proof; and call a country enemy; at the same time your government is meeting with those terrorists you mentioned in tea garden and asks for any complaint about mayor in southeastern Turkey. In addition The bases of those terrrorists are located in North Iraq and the ruler of that region moves no finger against them, however, your FM Davutoğlu welcomes the leader of that region in red carpet and calls him big brother in front of media.

What is worse those terrorists you mentioned are now working with the same North Iraq ruler to fight against another group.

Israel is a country who wants to survive and is surrounded by nutjobs. I rather be friends with Israel than with Iran IMHO.

Search for: jewish legion.

Also You may want to be friends with jews. But jews prefer kurds over you. Sorry.

..hostile to whom?

Usa is hostile to Iran; Russia is hostile to Georgia; China is hostile to Japan; India is hositle to Pakistan; Israel is hostile to Palestine and some Arab countries.

Does Turkey have to be hostile to all countries due to one side is hostile to another?

WHO is blind now?

You claim something without any proof; and call a country enemy; at the same time your government is meeting with those terrorists you mentioned in tea garden and asks for any complaint about mayor in southeastern Turkey. In addition The bases of those terrrorists are located in North Iraq and the ruler of that region moves no finger against them, however, your FM Davutoğlu welcomes the leader of that region in red carpet and calls him big brother in front of media.

What is worse those terrorists you mentioned are now working with the same North Iraq ruler to fight against another group.
israel is clearly doing , just text to google and you will get lots of informaiton. What north iraq does is only providing bases, nothing to do with that and as you know there have been operations over there personally i dont feel good to see government is too close with them. its not north iraq regime who keeps PKK alive, its israel.

The point is azerbaijan guys claim to israel is an ally to them, while they are clearly hostile to us, dont forget how israel ally with greece (cyprus ) on seas to get us in hard situation. Each equipment we had in inventory is worrying israel , why so ? because they consider us as hostiles. when our LPD project cleared, they were telling " turkey will dominate region, should do something"

..hostile to whom?

WHO is blind now?

also, turkey is hostile to israel because of what they are doing against turkey . not because of some arabs.

Back
Top Bottom