What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

BMC stopped construction of its Karasu factory (where they are suppose to manufacture Altay), according to this news site,

http://m.borsagundem.com/haber/otkar-bmc-yatirimini-durdurdu/1346783
Another promise for Karasu gone, they built a port there but its not being used for the lack of goods, there were rumors that Chinese Cherry was to built a factory nothing happened, then a factory for ship batteries was gonna be built but again nothing happened, i guess the rail line from Adapazari wont be built either.

5 Months since the bid, and we have even no contract in hand yet.
I am angry not because Altay will be built. I am angry because the project is being sabotaged by the hands of corrupted politicians who gave it to a company depending on the Swiss based German company known with the briberies to the governments.
We already are behind the planned time. We dont have time to gamble.

BMC has no factory to build Altay. They say they will build one but postponed. Rheinmetall has only an office opened recently..

The project has been sabotaged already two times before by foreign governments preventing German MTU and Austrian AVL from business in Turkey.

Now, who can claim the same wont repeat and Rheinmetall the company supposed to provide technical assistance to Bmc wont withdraw?

There would be no risk to worry if kept going with the same company 100% Turkish who proved itself. Plus, our money would stay home instead of going out...

India police charge Rheinmetall official with bribery

Rheinmetall is currently under investigation for bribing the Greek Government with up to €9 million to attain submarine defence deals

Now, you still think i dont want the tank?
Maymun ettiler güzelim tankı...!

Project has been stopped. What a suprise, everything I wrote here 6 months ago, which by the way let to some people losing their mind because the truth hurts too much, is coming true. The whole project has been sabotaged because some people can't keep their greed in check, we all know it. All this farce is a disgrace and nothing else.

Last edited:
Project has been stopped. What a suprise, everything I wrote here 6 months ago, which by the way let to some people losing their mind because the truth hurts too much, is coming true. The whole project has been sabotaged because some people can't keep their greed in check, we all know it. All this farce is a disgrace and nothing else.

I don't think the project has been stopped, but it'll take some while before they get their shit together. They started to build a factory without there being a contract. Well....

100 Days Action Plan announced in 3 August. 43 days left to sign the Altay Serial Production Contract.

If we will not witness any serial production signature in next 43 days, i will continue spamming "Where the fck is Altay tank" as before.

Sabotaged?? The tank project is blatantly sabotaged so Erdogan can make his cronies make the tank so he brag about it in his next rally.

This country does need a good shakeup and a wake up call.

O kadar desteğe rağmen inşaat durdu

Altay’ın güç grubu geliştirme işini üstlenen BMC, Sakarya’daki fabrikasının inşaatını durdurdu.
SSİK toplantısında gündeme gelmeyen seri üretim ihalesini de değerlendiren kaynak, "Daha önceki SSİK toplantısında BMC ile seri üretim anlaşması imzalanmasına dair karar çıkmıştı. Şu anda BMC ile Savunma Sanayi Başkanlığı’nın bu sözleşmeyi imzalaması gerekiyor. Ancak henüz öngörülen bir tarih yok" dedi.

2017’nin Mart ayında yayınlanan, Türkiye savunma sanayisinin geliştirilmesine yönelik Stratejik Plan’a göre 2020-2021 döneminde Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri’nin hizmetine 35 Altay tankı girmesi gerekiyor. 2020’de seri üretimine geçilmesi planlanan tankın kapsamlı teslimatlarına ise 2022’de başlanması öngörülüyor.

https://odatv.com/o-kadar-destege-ragmen-insaat-durdu-14101854.html

Back
Top Bottom