What's new

Altaf: Pak fuaj Pakistan ki nokar hai

hold your horses where did i use racial slurs? can you care to mention ?

Please don't use the word bhaiyaa, some people use it to refer to all Urdu Speakers in a rude way, even I have been called that in UK by Punjabis despite being only partially Urdu Speaking, you have every right to hate MQM but don't use this word out of ignorance. Thanks.

Yes i m so !!!??

Nothing. Was surprised. A friend of mine used to live near lalu-khet number 10, across the road from it, behind Al Naseer square in Sharifabaad. His mother would send us to buy ration from lalu-khet, old pleasant memories.

Last edited:
The clown says a lot of things. In this case, what he is hinting at is right, but context is very important, this idiot's statements when the context of the statement and the background are considered, are no longer valid.
I agree with you. However, the statement in itself was not wrong and that was all I was saying.

Good God, stop being such a victim.
I give you my opinion and here you are so very hurt again, accusing me of want to censor you. :lol:

You're special, you're the only one who's ever weirdly accused me or anyone of this, and that too twice now.

Brother, if I wanted to censor you, it'd be easy, certainly easier than reading your responses, but I've never wanted to, tried to or have done. So quit it. :rolleyes:
Firstly, I wrote "If you do not want this person or his statements to be discussed, just ban them. Na rahey ga baans na bajey gi bansuri.". Here 'this person' is Altaf and I am saying you can ban statements made by Altaf. I was not talking about myself.

Secondly, there is no doubt that you and Irfan Baloch are two mods who have an axe to grind against me. It is not the matter of if you want, you actually do delete and edit my posts and you do it because you and Irfan want to show me that you are in-charge. True enough for I cannot do nothing about your bias behavior because you have management's backing. Why you do it to me whereas there are more obvious and desirable targets (such as Bharati trolls) are available, I don't know. May be it gives you some psychological satisfaction or what.

I asked you first.

Why no Pakistani flag?

Sirji, to be brutally honest, in the middle of battle, soldiers do not fight for you. They fight for their brothers at their side.

Peace, and secure happiness.

Sirji, to be brutally honest , I 100% agree with you.

Please don't mind me entering this intellectually stimulating conversation, BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF "AAO NA KHUSHBOO LAGA KE"

Man I keep hearing this same line again and again from Pakistanis here and I swear I do not get the private joke.

Would someone please enlighten me. Is it friendly banter? Is it an insult?

Kya hai yeh bhai?

In essence she is just like bureaucracy, and judiciary, even politicians who receive salary for providing their services to the state. But because it has come from Altaf, everybody will stone him for saying this.

The problem, for the past many years, has been his choice of words and not exactly the meaning behind them. He is blatant, careless, impervious to the sentiments of general public at times, rude and at times outright ridiculous and vulgar.

On the contrary, MQM, and by extension Karachi, would have been so much better off if AH was careful in his choice of words, respectful even in duress and under pressure and, to say so bluntly, a normal person.

:) in fact they are looting it from non Mohajirs at gun point so NO it is not protection money . militias in cities means they are digging their own graves.

I read somewhere that he made his milita goup after pushtoons started killing mohajirs in mass in karachi. Is it true??

Please don't use the word bhaiyaa, some people use it to refer to all Urdu Speakers in a rude way, even I have been called that in UK by Punjabis despite being only partially Urdu Speaking, you have every right to hate MQM but don't use this word out of ignorance. Thanks.

in that case my apology . I do not use it for Urdu speaking community and i always felt it is for that gang of extortionists

:lol: what discrimination is being done against so called mohajirs? in fact it is this community who is discriminating against Pakistani sindhis by occupying Karachi.
Really? I was not expecting that your knowledge pertaining to the subject at hand would be this much shallow and pathetic.

;) good for us

Sindh belongs to Sindhis more than any outsiders. These altaf bhayas are discriminating against Sindhis simple as that. They had literally occupied Karachi and blackmailing Pakistan.

The amusing thing is that we call them as Urdu speaking Pakistanis while they themselves are in love with playing mohajir card and every now and then call themselves as mohajir so that they can carry on the propaganda.

No other ethnicity had called these urdu speakers as dark or whatever, it is the reality that MQM walas had been threatening Pakistan and Pakistanis and other ethnic groups have hard feelings due to same attitude of MQM.

Altaf's recent statements to India calling for its citizens are enough to understand their mentality

You tell me list one by one what discrimination is being carried out against mohajirs in Karachi?

:lol: well you Indians can wish that but its your wet dream.

Afghans and Afghanistanis are not interested in Sindhidesh neither they know about it but you bharotis have been having wet dreams about it.
What if I blame Pathans for occupying Hindko -majority Peshawar? Being a Peshawar resident, I hope you know this fact or not? ANP is as much a linguistic, apartheid, ultra nationalist, and racist party as is MQM. I have never seen you talking about ANP with the same conviction. It is more than obvious that you have an axe to grind against Urdu speaking community but in order to play safe and hide your disgust and racism against one particular community, you lash out at MQM as if MQM is representative of all Urdu speakers. You better watch out your mouth or you'll be in hot waters in no time. Before shedding crocodile's tears for Sindhis, I'll suggest you to ask your Afghan brethren to get the hell out of Pakistan. At this point of time, if there is any occupation going on in Pakistan, it is going on by the Afghans. There is not a single city that they have left from turning into mini Afghanistan and spreading social ills such as drug and weapon smuggling, abduction for ransom, and bacha baazi, all their national sports.

Please don't mind me entering this intellectually stimulating conversation, BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF "AAO NA KHUSHBOO LAGA KE"

Man I keep hearing this same line again and again from Pakistanis here and I swear I do not get the private joke.

Would someone please enlighten me. Is it friendly banter? Is it an insult?

Kya hai yeh bhai?

:P i is a dialogue from a Pakistani drama wherein a character with a tharki mindset and religious outlook deliver the dialogue
I read somewhere that he made his milita goup after pushtoons started killing mohajirs in mass in karachi. Is it true??

MQM was established by ISI to tackle growing influence of JI. the main gang war is between PPP and MQM. pashtoons have never been so strong tot commit mass murder in Karachi.they later picked arms to defend themselves

:P i is a dialogue from a Pakistani drama wherein a character with a tharki mindset and religious outlook deliver the dialogue

It is used often by Pakistanis to taunt us.

Is it something that is homosexual in nature? Is it Iranic or Indic in origin (this tharki joke)?

MQM was established by ISI to tackle growing influence of JI. the main gang war is between PPP and MQM. pashtoons have never been so strong tot commit mass murder in Karachi.they later picked arms to defend themselves
Established by ISI because you say so. You are so ignorant that in haste of showing your false knowledge about MQM and Karachi, you totally ignored the fact that Jamaat Islami and other right wing parties were in Army's pocket from 1971 onwards. No, MQM was never established to counter JI for JI was/is already pro-Army. Regarding Pushtoons picking up arms to defend themselves... you once mentioned you did MA or whatever in journalism... I believe you can provide some newspaper cuttings or references as a proof of this alleged self-defense. The Urdu speaking community knows better what those ANP terrorists did with the Urdu speaking community in Qasba and Ali Garh colony. Every now and then raids are made on Sohrab goth, the fortress of Afghan terrorists and their ANP facilitators and supporters. BTW, since the operation has started in Karachi, where is your Shahi Syed, the ANP Don of Karachi?

MQM APMSO official call journalist Paris Jahanzeb "low life prostitute of impotents in uniform"

CMQJqGIUcAAmthx.jpg

CMQJq99UcAAhxPK.jpg

Last edited:
Really? I was not expecting that your knowledge pertaining to the subject at hand would be this much shallow and pathetic.

What is pathetic here ? when was he last time karachi was ancestral land of Mohajirs? it belongs ot Sindhis and it is their favor to all of us that they have allowed everybody to stay and MQM walas have literally occupied it

What if I blame Pathans for occupying Hindko -majority Peshawar? Being a Peshawar resident, I hope you know this fact or not? ANP is as much a linguistic and apartheid ultra nationalist party as is MQM. I have never seen you talking about ANP with the same conviction. It is more than obvious that you have an axe to grind against Urdu speaking community but in order to play safe and hide your disgust and racism against one particular community, you lash out at MQM as if MQM is representative of all Urdu speakers.

no ifs and butts because it is a fact that Peshawar did not belong o Pathans. but he big difference is that in Peshawar they did not enslave us neither they issue threats to other communities . There are racial slurs by both he communities here in Peshawar but when it comes to defending Peshawar we all get united . try saying anything against Hindko speaking and you will be grilled by pathans alike .

secondly ANP is a pathetic political party but they are not militants neither we are enslaved by them.

thirdly I am not a person who hides behind excuses :) if i ever had any axe to grind against anybody i would do it in the open. It is NOT my headache that you consider calling spade a spade viz a viz MQM , as grinding axe against Urdu speaking community. either you are a Urdu speaking Pakistani or a mohajir of Mqm. IF you are former then why get offended at anything said about Mqm

You better watch out your mouth or you'll be in hot waters in no time.

So you are Threatening me on behalf of Mqm? is that you MQM walas good at ? so what would you and our party do to me and my family?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom