What's new

Altaf: Pak fuaj Pakistan ki nokar hai

Unfortunately, to me, and to any mod, and to any observer who knows who he's talking about, it does come off as immensely paranoid.

I ask him now, to provide any shred of evidence that I have ever misused my mod duty rights against him, or plotted again him. Personal squabble on the forum won't cut it, it happens all the time between members, but what he's accusing us of, he better be ready to back himself, or at the peril of what credibility he has left here. @syedali73
Credibility you said? Who really cares about credibility in a virtual world? Arey Bhai, I enjoy real prestige in real world.

Okay, you're right.

I admit it, we in management circles sit around all day discussing you, and how best to hinder you, how best to annoy you, and how best to censor you as you've accused us. Yet for that, I don't recall ever going through with any of our elaborate plans. Actually, this is how the forum keeps afloat and makes money, we get a penny kicked our way every time we go after syedali73.

In fact, my entire purpose of joining this forum and 2010, and much of mod training was syedali73 centric and how to deal with you.
Well what you do behind the doors is none of my business. I'll keep posting for as long as I could and stop afterwards. Alhamdulillah I am not addicted to this forum.

Quite a hysteric situation, indeed. May i suggest one thing, please take your off topic argument off this thread, best would be on PM, or Aam bat. Gives the forum a bad image, seeing a mod and a TT fight.

This is true. In fact, I am getting right on it. I am finding that GHQ thread as we speak and will possibly be opening a PM.
If he doesn't trust me or wishes a third party, he may let me know.

Credibility you said? Who really cares about credibility in a virtual world? Arey Bhai, I enjoy real prestige in real world.

Well what you do behind the doors is none of my business. I'll keep posting as long as I could and stop afterwards. Alhamdulillah I am not addicted to this forum.

There.

Please proceed with any further sparring at an agreed upon venue. :tup:

Journalism master... ever bothered to read about Pakistan movement and terms and conditions for the relocation of residents across the border following partition? Karachi, for your pathetic knowledge, was never inhabited by Sindhis in large numbers but by Baloch tribes. At-least try to polish your knowledge about Pakistan. Why making mockery of yourself on the public forum?

Bottom line is before shedding crocodile tears for Sindhis, return Peshawar to Hindko people and then come back and talk.

Really? How many non-Pathan are holding positions in ANP and allowed to do politics in Peshawar? This is not enslavement?

Cut the crap will you. There is no such thing as either this or that. The Urdu speaking community had genuine grievances and quota system was/is on the top of the list. No matter how much you curse MQM and Altaf, the fact is that Altaf/MQM is still the only choice of Urdu speaking community thanks to racist attitude of people like you, and Imran and others are finding it out the hard way. Had their grievances were addressed and attempts were made to bring them into the mainstream, there was no need for MQM in the first place, and even after her establishment, she could have become the part of the history. The very reason MQM is still there is people like you who are leaving no choice for Urdu speaking community and forcing them to keep supporting MQM. There was no MQM when Gouhar Ayub (son of Ayub the dictator) boasted, the only place for Karachites is the Arabian sea. You see, this is how the community is ridiculed and when they opted for MQM, you are getting fits for it.

MQM my foot. I am enough to expose your racism and lies you are spreading here. Stop playing the victim card, it is you who has racially abused the entire community here.

you are in reality a paranoid MQM wala. Stop threatening me , i do not live in our occupied Karachi and am not the slave of telephonic baboon where you guys are threatening every Pakistani with death. and my foot cares what tou are capable of doing to me. check our own BP you need some medication

and FYI hindko speaking and Pashto speaking Pakistani are living peacefully and happily in Peshawar . and if Urdu speaking community supports Alaf for abusing Pakistan hen Ayub Khan was right.

shame on his modern day slavery

last but not the least the baloch tribes at least found it instead of occupying it by blackmailing

Well what you do behind the doors is none of my business. I'll keep posting for as long as I could and stop afterwards. Alhamdulillah I am not addicted to this forum.
Off topic:

Sir ialways used to think u are a baloch but i felt now u perhaps come from a mohajir community. Not that it makes any difference. But then u know baloch language,pushto...feels surprising.

May i suggest, Error . I can help, if you guys are OK with it.

Thank you kindly, I have posted in that GHQ thread in good faith, and I'll try to sort this myself, I'm still convinced it's an issue over nothing and can be resolved. If something else needs be done and syedali agrees then we shall seek your help.
Thanks once again.

Journalism master... ever bothered to read about Pakistan movement and terms and conditions for the relocation of residents across the border following partition? Karachi, for your pathetic knowledge, was never inhabited by Sindhis in large numbers but by Baloch tribes. At-least try to polish your knowledge about Pakistan. Why making mockery of yourself on the public forum?

Bottom line is before shedding crocodile tears for Sindhis, return Peshawar to Hindko people and then come back and talk.

Really? How many non-Pathan are holding positions in ANP and allowed to do politics in Peshawar? This is not enslavement?

Cut the crap will you. There is no such thing as either this or that. The Urdu speaking community had genuine grievances and quota system was/is on the top of the list. No matter how much you curse MQM and Altaf, the fact is that Altaf/MQM is still the only choice of Urdu speaking community thanks to racist attitude of people like you, and Imran and others are finding it out the hard way. Had their grievances were addressed and attempts were made to bring them into the mainstream, there was no need for MQM in the first place, and even after her establishment, she could have become the part of the history. The very reason MQM is still there is people like you who are leaving no choice for Urdu speaking community and forcing them to keep supporting MQM. There was no MQM when Gouhar Ayub (son of Ayub the dictator) boasted, the only place for Karachites is the Arabian sea. You see, this is how the community is ridiculed and when they opted for MQM, you are getting fits for it.

MQM my foot. I am enough to expose your racism and lies you are spreading here. Stop playing the victim card, it is you who has racially abused the entire community here.

you are in reality a paranoid MQM wala. Stop threatening me , i do not live in our occupied Karachi and am not the slave of telephonic baboon where you guys are threatening every Pakistani with death. and my foot cares what tou are capable of doing to me. check our own BP you need some medication

and FYI hindko speaking and Pashto speaking Pakistani are living peacefully and happily in Peshawar . and if Urdu speaking community supports Alaf for abusing Pakistan hen Ayub Khan was right.

shame on his modern day slavery

last but not the least the baloch tribes at least found it instead of occupying it by blackmailing

Off topic:

Sir ialways used to think u are a baloch but i felt now u perhaps come from a mohajir community. Not that it makes any difference. But then u know baloch language,pushto...feels surprising.
My family is living in Quetta for more than 65 years so it is no surprise that we speak local languages. My father's uncle was living in Quetta pre-partition. My father joined in early 1950s. In-fact many immediate family members have inter-married with Baloch and Pathans.

because the stupidity award had already been awarded to you.

anyway would you care to argue what was there in my post which wen beyond our comprehension level ?
Idont care if the award comes from someone of ur level of intellect,

And again u need to go back and read history and also learn how countries are made and exist.its not that stupid thing that we shud be grateful that so and so communities welcomed or allowed others to their land.

Then people like u wud have made quaid e azam either leave pakistan or stay grateful to so and so communtiy cuz he didnt originate from the areas that belonged to the country he worked hard to create.

And lastly what went beyond my comprehension??? Will u guys here give a rest to ghisi pitti comprehension line .
Btw do u know if ihadnt comprehnded ur post iwudnt have commented. If some word u needed to use then it has to be 'disagreement'.
Duh!!!

Last edited:
Quite a hysteric situation, indeed. May i suggest one thing, please take your off topic argument off this thread, best would be on PM, or Aam bat. Gives the forum a bad image, seeing a mod and a TT fight.

Political activists should no be made TT for they cannot absorb criticism about heir parties and hence resort to threatening and misusing their power of rating

Idont care if the award comes from someone of ur level of intellect,

And again u need to go back and read history and also learn how countries are made and exist.its not that stupid thing that we shud be grateful that so and so communities welcomed or allowed others to their land.

Then people like u wud have made quaid e azam either leave pakistan or stay grateful to so and so communtiy cuz he didnt originate from the areas that belonged to the country he worked hard to create.

And lastly what went behind my comprehension??? Will u guys here give a rest to ghisi pitti comprehension line .
Btw do u know if ihadnt comprehnded ur post iwudnt have commented. If some word u needed to use then it has to be 'disagreement'.
Duh!!!

then disagree instead of coming up with street level childish stupidity.

why you disagree care to explain so that we could know who needs history lessons

Political activists should no be made TT for they cannot absorb criticism about heir parties and hence resort to threatening and misusing their power of rating
It is neither in my hand or neither do i care. If you have a complain take it to the Mods.....

what altaf hussain said was technicalli right all beurocrats , policemen, rangers or soldiers are "publick servents" arent they :azn:

but its realli hillarious and disghusting to see a person living in london for 23 years calling the shots in buisness capital of pakistan

whats more surprising is to see all hub bul watan pakistanies hell bent to proove MQM is a RAW asset (a polictial party made by support of PA generals & which was part of almost all goverments in pakistan specially sindh and karachi since then )

but the biggest surpirse is seeing some hub bul watan pakistanies still using terms like "mujahirs" for urdu speakers/people who actualli initiated & floated "nazaria e pakistan"

but the biggest question is who are these people who are realli responsible to force the "quiad" of 4th largest politcial party in pakistan bieng seen as a traitor :coffee:

i really respect you but @Shamain was right.

you have the right to agree or disagree with anyone :) i stand by what i said

what altaf hussain said was technicalli right all beurocrats , policemen, rangers or soldiers are "publick servents" arent they :azn:

but its realli hillarious and disghusting to see a person living in london for 23 years calling the shots in buisness capital of pakistan

whats more surprising is to see all hub bul watan pakistanies hell bent to proove MQM is a RAW asset (a polictial party made by support of PA generals & which was part of almost all goverments in pakistan specially sindh and karachi since then )

but the biggest surpirse is seeing some hub bul watan pakistanies still using terms like "mujahirs" for urdu speakers/people who actualli initiated & floated "nazaria e pakistan"

but the biggest question is who are these people who are realli responsible to force the "quiad" of 4th largest politcial party in pakistan bieng seen as a traitor :coffee:

They themselves love to be called mohajirs because this gives them chance to play victim card.

they failed to argue what discrimination is being done to them.

a man siting in UK calling the shots because we do not want to burn Karachi but his supporters can burn it for him.

is it easy for Indian govt to get rid of BD migrants?

you have the right to agree or disagree with anyone :) i stand by what i said

They themselves love to be called mohajirs because this gives them chance to play victim card.

they failed to argue what discrimination is being done to them.

a man siting in UK calling the shots because we do not want to burn Karachi but his supporters can burn it for him.

is it easy for Indian govt to get rid of BD migrants?
question is what is so special with altaf hussain that his followers can do any anty social work in busness capital of pakistan on a telephonic confrence/speech of their "quiad" :azn:

and is this thread about bangladeshi migrants :azn::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom