What's new

Altaf: Pak fuaj Pakistan ki nokar hai

question is what is so special with altaf hussain that his followers can do any anty social work in busness capital of pakistan on a telephonic confrence/speech of their "quiad" :azn:

and is this thread about bangladeshi migrants :azn::sarcastic:

for the bold part the reference was o make you understand that any harsh or drasic action aken could lead tot public disorder be it in any country

may be because he has links with foreign countries otherwise he urdu speaking community isko paal rahi ha yeh un ko nahi pal raha

for the bold part the reference was o make you understand that any harsh or drasic action aken could lead tot public disorder be it in any country

may be because he has links with foreign countries otherwise he urdu speaking community isko paal rahi ha yeh un ko nahi pal raha
so you agree that he is bieng aided by a foriegn country care to tell me which foriewgn country ?

also tell me who is more powerfull in london MI6 or indian MOD, Indian MEA or RAW :azn:

Really? I was not expecting that your knowledge pertaining to the subject at hand would be this much shallow and pathetic.

What if I blame Pathans for occupying Hindko -majority Peshawar? Being a Peshawar resident, I hope you know this fact or not? ANP is as much a linguistic, apartheid, ultra nationalist, and racist party as is MQM. I have never seen you talking about ANP with the same conviction. It is more than obvious that you have an axe to grind against Urdu speaking community but in order to play safe and hide your disgust and racism against one particular community, you lash out at MQM as if MQM is representative of all Urdu speakers. You better watch out your mouth or you'll be in hot waters in no time. Before shedding crocodile's tears for Sindhis, I'll suggest you to ask your Afghan brethren to get the hell out of Pakistan. At this point of time, if there is any occupation going on in Pakistan, it is going on by the Afghans. There is not a single city that they have left from turning into mini Afghanistan and spreading social ills such as drug and weapon smuggling, abduction for ransom, and bacha baazi, all their national sports.

Without even getting into what they did for 5 yrs in power! I find most ANP supporters to be equally dumb and stupid as MQM. Sadly, they expect people to respect a party, whose founder is buried in Afghanistan? How dumb can you get?

so you agree that he is bieng aided by a foriegn country care to tell me which foriewgn country ?

also tell me who is more powerfull in london MI6 or indian MOD, Indian MEA or RAW :azn:

So the British want another Radcliffe Line on the eve of the 70th year after their exit?

Not at all.

So are the mohajir still seen in Pakistan as illegal migrants?
Hey mister stop playing Bi Jamalo game and pack your stuff to leave here coz it's our internal problem not related with you guys, you are free to post but I am seeing your posts as fueling the situation and that's not good.

whats a Radcliffe Line and whats its significance here sirji :azn: :pop:

man this is getting interesting :devil:

It was the arbitary line that a Mr. Radcliffe gori chamdi drew through Akhand Bharat and called the other side Pakistan.

I really do not know how that happened lo

I was quoting @Spring Onion ji

Who seemed to be equating the mohajir situation in Pakistan with our issues with Bangladeshi illegals infiltrating into India.

am not equating the two . i was merely explaining that even if someone or a party is doing something wrong you cannot take drastic action as it leads o public disorder.

Guru asked how someone can call shots while sitting away and i merely said it is like the situaion where your gobvt want to take action but cannot

Hey mister stop playing Bi Jamalo game and pack your stuff to leave here coz it's our internal problem not related with you guys, you are free to post but I am seeing your posts as fueling the situation and that's not good.

Stop dive bombing into a thread with your fatwas.

I have contributed way way more to this thread and PDF than you have.

P.S. And wtf is this bojamalo ?

foreign country can be more than one including yours including UK

Back
Top Bottom