What's new

Altaf: Pak fuaj Pakistan ki nokar hai

As if you are not already doing it. :disagree:

I would like him to be a guest of our country. Which is not exactly technically a two way street, because from what I hear, he already considers himself to be Indian.

Does it then mean that all MQM supporters also consider themselves to be culturally Indians and see a disconnect with the rest of the parent state.

That should definitely be looked into and used to our benefit by us. Why should we not? Its an opportunity no state in the world would miss. And Karachi would be a prize probably of greater strategic import than the culturally prized and emotionally sensitive (with hazzar baggage) Lahore would or could ever be. Please pardon me for being honest here. Hope I am not offending you guys or breakng no rules of the board.
By the way dont whine when the same is repaid in kind. :toast_sign:

We have been "whining" for quite some time about Dawod and Tiger Memon and Bhatkal and a whole lot of other Indian enemies of our state who have been given refuge and safe haven by the Pakistani state. Not just that, support and funding and resources to create more mayhem on the parent state.

It would be great if we could return a small part of that favor. Mumbai and Karachi.

Please don't use the word bhaiyaa, some people use it to refer to all Urdu Speakers in a rude way, even I have been called that in UK by Punjabis despite being only partially Urdu Speaking, you have every right to hate MQM but don't use this word out of ignorance. Thanks.

Ah pot calling kettle black. Do I need to tag members who frequently use word paindu for punjabis ?

The problem, for the past many years, has been his choice of words and not exactly the meaning behind them. He is blatant, careless, impervious to the sentiments of general public at times, rude and at times outright ridiculous and vulgar.

On the contrary, MQM, and by extension Karachi, would have been so much better off if AH was careful in his choice of words, respectful even in duress and under pressure and, to say so bluntly, a normal person.

Have you heard about New MQM in making ? read a fb status of an MQM old guard calling those MQM workers namak haram for changing their loyalties.

Last edited:
What is pathetic here ? when was he last time karachi was ancestral land of Mohajirs? it belongs ot Sindhis and it is their favor to all of us that they have allowed everybody to stay and MQM walas have literally occupied it.
Journalism master... ever bothered to read about Pakistan movement and terms and conditions for the relocation of residents across the border following partition? Karachi, for your pathetic knowledge, was never inhabited by Sindhis in large numbers but by Baloch tribes. At-least try to polish your knowledge about Pakistan. Why making mockery of yourself on the public forum?

no ifs and butts because it is a fact that Peshawar did not belong o Pathans. but he big difference is that in Peshawar they did not enslave us neither they issue threats to other communities . There are racial slurs by both he communities here in Peshawar but when it comes to defending Peshawar we all get united . try saying anything against Hindko speaking and you will be grilled by pathans alike .
Bottom line is before shedding crocodile tears for Sindhis, return Peshawar to Hindko people and then come back and talk.

secondly ANP is a pathetic political party but they are not militants neither we are enslaved by them.
Really? How many non-Pathan are holding positions in ANP and allowed to do politics in Peshawar? This is not enslavement?

thirdly I am not a person who hides behind excuses :) if i ever had any axe to grind against anybody i would do it in the open. It is NOT my headache that you consider calling spade a spade viz a viz MQM , as grinding axe against Urdu speaking community. either you are a Urdu speaking Pakistani or a mohajir of Mqm. IF you are former then why get offended at anything said about Mqm
Cut the crap will you. There is no such thing as either this or that. The Urdu speaking community had genuine grievances and quota system was/is on the top of the list. No matter how much you curse MQM and Altaf, the fact is that Altaf/MQM is still the only choice of Urdu speaking community thanks to racist attitude of people like you, and Imran and others are finding it out the hard way. Had their grievances were addressed and attempts were made to bring them into the mainstream, there was no need for MQM in the first place, and even after her establishment, she could have become the part of the history. The very reason MQM is still there is people like you who are leaving no choice for Urdu speaking community and forcing them to keep supporting MQM. There was no MQM when Gouhar Ayub (son of Ayub the dictator) boasted, the only place for Karachites is the Arabian sea. You see, this is how the community is ridiculed and when they opted for MQM, you are getting fits for it.

So you are Threatening me on behalf of Mqm? is that you MQM walas good at ? so what would you and our party do to me and my family?
MQM my foot. I am enough to expose your racism and lies you are spreading here. Stop playing the victim card, it is you who has racially abused the entire community here.

Karachi and Peshawar both belong to PAKISTANI'S. The Mohajirs, Sindhis, Pathans or Punjabis who think otherwise can go screw themselves.
It is this mindset that is reason for half of our problems (covering political problems mainly), the reason for other half is the sectarian discrimination, (covering social problems mainly).

What we people today FAIL to figure out is that our forefathers, regardless of ethnicity or sectarian difference shed blood alike in creation of this country, parts of which we there son, the next generation want to tear apart among ourselves.

I agree with you. However, the statement in itself was not wrong and that was all I was saying.

That's fine, I agree, but just about everything else, besides the statement in it's own merit with no other input, nothing else about him has any air of legitimacy. This much I agree with.

Firstly, I wrote "If you do not want this person or his statements to be discussed, just ban them. Na rahey ga baans na bajey gi bansuri.". Here 'this person' is Altaf and I am saying you can ban statements made by Altaf. I was not talking about myself.

My mistake then, I misinterpreted what you were saying, on the account that something like this happened before. I apologize for it and retract my comments.

Secondly, there is no doubt that you and Irfan Baloch are two mods who have an axe to grind against me. It is not the matter of if you want, you actually do delete and edit my posts and you do it because you and Irfan want to show me that you are in-charge. True enough for I cannot do nothing about your bias behavior because you have management's backing. Why you do it to me whereas there are more obvious and desirable targets (such as Bharati trolls) are available, I don't know. May be it gives you some psychological satisfaction or what.

Hm, I wasn't aware that I ever edited your post, deleted maybe, but then again, hundreds of posts are deleted on some days, and the users they belong to we couldn't care less. As a matter of fact.... I don't even remember once giving you a warning or infraction.

You're a very paranoid individual, if I wanted to target you, it would be easy and you probably would have no say in it like you are here. yet I wouldn't, because I've never had anything against you in that way. I'm not overly fond of you, as I'm not overly fond of many people on this forum, yet for what you give me credit for, I've not done, or ever wanted to do, moreover, I'm not even sure you or anyone else would be worth the trouble.

Alas, you can keep being a victim, it's a strange sight to behold for any third party or myself. :rolleyes:

You're a very paranoid individual, if I wanted to target you, it would be easy and you probably would have no say in it like you are here. yet I wouldn't, because I've never had anything against you in that way. I'm not overly fond of you, as I'm not overly fond of many people on this forum, yet for what you give me credit for, I've not done, or ever wanted to do, moreover, I'm not even sure you or anyone else would be worth the trouble.

Alas, you can keep being a victim, it's a strange sight to behold for any third party or myself. :rolleyes:
Immense arrogance is dripping form every word of this paragraph. How insecure you are.

Syedali73 is not paranoid. Dont be so ridiculously harsh.

Anyways, on topic naukar is a very stupid word to use.

In a way every institution is to serve the natio but when statements like such are made by honest, conscientious and individuals ,but when they come from looters ,murderers of tens and thousands of people they never hold water.

And then altaf has the most shameless history that one cud take his statement seriously.

Its like on one hand he keeps making derogatory statements for our forces and then he will come up with such crap statement ,and given his past, his statements wont feel offensive then what.

What is pathetic here ? when was he last time karachi was ancestral land of Mohajirs? it belongs ot Sindhis and it is their favor to all of us that they have allowed everybody to stay

Dont know there will be a day when u will realize what ridiculous stuff u wrote?

Imean its so stupid what u wrote that no award of stupidity cud do justice to ur words.

Nauker ki tay nakhra ki. Kahan naukri kartay ho mia, ji fauj may ho, ji sarkari nauker ho, ji private company may nauker ho.

Everyone is nauker of Pakistan, what is the big deal. Its not the derogatory term it is just that us Pakistanis have started seeing Maids and home servants as nauker only.

And are their any Mohajirs in Pakistan? Realistically speaking the Afghans are cannot be called Mohajirs.

Dont know there will be a day when u will realize what ridiculous stuff u wrote?

Imean its so stupid what u wrote that no award of stupidity cud do justice to ur words.

because the stupidity award had already been awarded to you.

anyway would you care to argue what was there in my post which went beyond your comprehension level ?

Last edited:
Immense arrogance is dripping form every word of this paragraph. How insecure you are.

That's rich. You're accusing me of being biased and targeting you, with no proof whatsoever, then you're accusing all of management too, as if we have some vendetta against you, again no proof as such.

And here you are telling me that I am insecure? :lol:
Brother you're the one coming off as insecure and paranoid here.

That's rich. You're accusing me of being biased and targeting you, with no proof whatsoever, then you're accusing all of management too, as if we have some vendetta against you, again no proof as such.

And here you are telling me that I am insecure? :lol:
Brother you're the one coming off as insecure and paranoid here.
You can put as many words as you want in my mouth and post as many smilies as you like but I said what I said. Yes, you are arrogant and biased and you have an axe to grind against me and you have been abusing your powers because you know management will not say anything to you. I have reported your abuse previously in the GHQ and nothing happened and that is the proof of what I am saying.

Syedali73 is not paranoid. Dont be so ridiculously harsh.

Anyways, on topic naukar is a very stupid word to use.

Unfortunately, to me, and to any mod, and to any observer who knows who he's talking about, it does come off as immensely paranoid.

I ask him now, to provide any shred of evidence that I have ever misused my mod duty rights against him, or plotted again him. Personal squabble on the forum won't cut it, it happens all the time between members, but what he's accusing us of, he better be ready to back himself, or at the peril of what credibility he has left here. @syedali73

You can put as many words as you want in my mouth and post as many smilies as you like but I said what I said. Yes, you are arrogant and biased and you have an axe to grind against me and you have been abusing your powers because you know management will not say anything to you. I have reported your abuse previously in the GHQ and nothing happened and that is the proof of what I am saying.

Okay, you're right.

I admit it, we in management circles sit around all day discussing you, and how best to hinder you, how best to annoy you, and how best to censor you as you've accused us. Yet for that, I don't recall ever going through with any of our elaborate plans. Actually, this is how the forum keeps afloat and makes money, we get a penny kicked our way every time we go after syedali73.

In fact, my entire purpose of joining this forum and 2010, and much of mod training was syedali73 centric and how to deal with you.

Okay, you're right.

I admit it, we in management circles sit around all day discussing you, and how best to hinder you, how best to annoy you, and how best to censor you as you've accused us. Yet for that, I don't recall ever going through with any of our elaborate plans. Actually, this is how the forum keeps afloat and makes money, we get a penny kicked our way every time we go after syedali73.

In fact, my entire purpose of joining this forum and 2010, and much of mod training was syedali73 centric and how to deal with you.
Quite a hysteric situation, indeed. May i suggest one thing, please take your off topic argument off this thread, best would be on PM, or Aam bat. Gives the forum a bad image, seeing a mod and a TT fight.

Back
Top Bottom