What's new

Altaf: Pak fuaj Pakistan ki nokar hai

I think we should.

Maybe messengers have already been sent to London.

;) good for us
So what was the purpose of creation of Pakistan? If this is what you think inside then why do you have to act surprised when some Urdu Speakers support scums like Altaf Hussain? Altaf Hussain is like a guarantor against people like you from larger ethnicities who look at Urdu Speakers as dark and ex Hindu converts, study some history and find out who called them ''Muhajirs'' first. You should have told them before 1947 so that they didn't had to lose all their wealth and lives only to be disgraced and face racism in the great ''Islamic'' Pakistan.

Edit: Not all people think like you.

Sindh belongs to Sindhis more than any outsiders. These altaf bhayas are discriminating against Sindhis simple as that. They had literally occupied Karachi and blackmailing Pakistan.

The amusing thing is that we call them as Urdu speaking Pakistanis while they themselves are in love with playing mohajir card and every now and then call themselves as mohajir so that they can carry on the propaganda.

No other ethnicity had called these urdu speakers as dark or whatever, it is the reality that MQM walas had been threatening Pakistan and Pakistanis and other ethnic groups have hard feelings due to same attitude of MQM.

Altaf's recent statements to India calling for its citizens are enough to understand their mentality

You tell me list one by one what discrimination is being carried out against mohajirs in Karachi?

Doubt it after kubal massacre and the delegation sent to GHQ if they dont meet with the criteria AFG NDS is getting ready to support MQM, BLA, TTP maybe pashtunistan movement in the near future with kunar nuristan being the base. Political parties such as MQM, gang warfare, and sidhuesh movement.

No matter how much u want to clean up Ur ARMY will pay for AFG terrorist attacks

:lol: well you Indians can wish that but its your wet dream.

Afghans and Afghanistanis are not interested in Sindhidesh neither they know about it but you bharotis have been having wet dreams about it.

I thought pakistan was about "ISLAM" urdu speakes have every right to be in karachi as well as pashtuns. Both ethnic groups helped create karachi

no denying about it . :) the objection is when they deny others the right to belong to other Pakistanis

SRS their is something wrong with u PAKIS why would i be indian?????????? that pisses me of does my profile PIC LOOK indian or AFGHAN PASHTUN??? Sindhuesh will happen if discrimination against parties like PPP, MQM, ANP happen

picking up an Afghan flag and random pic from internet data does not make you an AFGHAN. You bharotis can be recognized by miles ;) dont try to pose as Afghans.

and as far as these parties are concerned well they had been discriminating others and nobody had discriminated them

If a clown says something right, should we reject it only because it is said by a clown? How this becomes defending the clown? This is a public forum where people debate and debate cant necessarily be one-sided and/or as per one's liking.

The clown says a lot of things. In this case, what he is hinting at is right, but context is very important, this idiot's statements when the context of the statement and the background are considered, are no longer valid.

If you do not want this person or his statements to be discussed, just ban them. Na rahey ga baans na bajey gi bansuri.

Good God, stop being such a victim.
I give you my opinion and here you are so very hurt again, accusing me of want to censor you. :lol:

You're special, you're the only one who's ever weirdly accused me or anyone of this, and that too twice now.

Brother, if I wanted to censor you, it'd be easy, certainly easier than reading your responses, but I've never wanted to, tried to or have done. So quit it. :rolleyes:

He is a traitor to the entire nation and has asked for Indias help. I don't think we can expect anything less from this person. The real question is why we vote this maniac in.

I'd rather not death take this crazed whale of a maniac, only his supporters come to their senses and kick his fat @ss out and then he can die in whichever way seems best to him.

picking up an Afghan flag and random pic from internet data does not make you an AFGHAN. You bharotis can be recognized by miles ;) dont try to pose as Afghans.

and as far as these parties are concerned well they had been discriminating others and nobody had discriminated them

He is Afghan, I've checked. And we should expect this, some Afghans are no friends of ours, and that is entirely their own weird double standards and complexes at work there.

We should expect no less of them by now surely.

With that type of mentality ur country will split within, without outside force. Now u r really pissing me off i am a proud afghan my parents come from nuristan-kunar it use to be one province known as KUNARHA province. That is my PIC why wud i get a pic from internet????????? Now that an afghan says what u dont like u accuse them of being INDIAN that is low showing educated PAKIS cannot handle truth. And u know 99% of AFG hate PAK im sure u know we r ANTI PAK, im not

No they r not discriminating others they represent their ethnic it is PAK army by KILL and DUMP POLICY trying to use PTI GOONS and replacing ethnic politcal parties. PAK army paranoia at best..

:lol: many Afghan members say many things against Pakistan and we do not accuse them of being Indian because we know they are Afghans BUT at the same time we also know bharotis like you who are hiding behind Afghan flags and names ;)

So what is your Afghan name BTW and NO 99 per cent do not hate us. even if they do dont worry we will sort it out

He is Afghan, I've checked. And we should expect this, some Afghans are no friends of ours, and that is entirely their own weird double standards and complexes at work there.

We should expect no less of them by now surely.

:D if you say so. I still question his nationality ;) many Afghans are no friends of ours i know that and I have no issue with that . But why I am questioning his nationality well read all his posts you may understand . it is not his anti Pakistan comments

So whats the big deal here .. Yes they are

shut it please you are a man who thinks millions who live in lalukhet are scums .. You dont know a thing about khi so shut the silly lectures to indians .. Many elites like yourselves are living in a LALA land (diaper chadi pakistanis) where they think every thing is hunky dowry .. You dicks are so clueless .. Now go and give me another -ve rating
You are from Lalaukhet?

how did i get luky that u QN my nationality, have u been to a pashtunforum? afghan forum? guess not, my mum is pashtun dad speaks nuristani and pashtu DAD is mix GRANfather is from FATA grand mother is from Nusritan but at home we speak pashtu. Believe me i have nothing against pakistani people what i want is peace between AFG, INDIA, PAK so our countries can grow through trade. what i dont like is when we are called RAW agents or kunar-nuristan has indian army posts be realistic.

Pa gul panra ao nazia iqbal k kuma yawa ziata khaista de?

In essence she is just like bureaucracy, and judiciary, even politicians who receive salary for providing their services to the state. But because it has come from Altaf, everybody will stone him for saying this.

This Pakistani version of Al Capone plus Indian agent is right,when he says that armed forces are Nauker jast as these siyasi budmuaash treat police,beurocracy, courts of justice , educational institutes ,PIA ,RAILWAYS and above all the exchequer as their NAUKAR.Only armed forces is a single institution which untill now has refused to become their fiefdom. I pray and hope that our armed forces would never let these thugs ie altaf,zardari,sharif,asfandyar,fazal -ramaeen treat them as servants.
S.ALI you should think as a patriot, and not as sympathiser of MQM.

Last edited:
Guys, serious question.

How would Pakistan react to India offering safe haven to Altaf bhai?

That would be a bad thing for MQM politically. Mr Altaf Hussain is becoming insignificant slowly, his own leadership can't wait until he dies. About 5-10 years ago MQM was getting a lot of support from other parts of Pakistan but that has all diminished, MQM had elected representatives in Azad Kashmir and Northern Pakistan. They had decent support from some Punjabis too but now due to his idiocy they have lost all of that support.

But as you can see Altaf Hussain was born out from an era where there were some racism against Urdu Speakers and there is still as you can see from the comments of Spring onion where she used racial slurs , the burger boys on PDF can deny all they want but the ground realities are different.

how did i get luky that u QN my nationality, have u been to a pashtunforum? afghan forum? guess not, my mum is pashtun dad speaks nuristani and pashtu DAD is mix GRANfather is from FATA grand mother is from Nusritan but at home we speak pashtu. Believe me i have nothing against pakistani people what i want is peace between AFG, INDIA, PAK so our countries can grow through trade. what i dont like is when we are called RAW agents or kunar-nuristan has indian army posts be realistic.

Indeed i had been those forums and they are like Indian forums when it comes to spewing venom against Pakistan and many Indians are also there on those forums trying to take advantage of Afghan members' sentiments but guess what they get a kick when try to insult our religion.

Raw agents? I think we dont hear that often it is another thing that just like all India is also playing a proxy in Afghanistan.

You have all the rights to be against Pakistan I have no issue with that.

As far as growth is concerned well both Pakistan and Afghanistan can grow by cooperating with each other. If Pakistan wants to bypass Afghanistan that would be troubling for us If Afghanistan wants to bypass that would be disastrous for Afghanistan . India is the spoiler here . India had been harming Pakistan in every field so we cannot have trade for you at our own cost.

Pa gul panra ao nazia iqbal k kuma yawa ziata khaista de?

:D pa degree k gul parna ao pa awaz ao pa shakal k hum nazia iqbal.

za bas oss ye dair ma keela kawa

That would be a bad thing for MQM politically. Mr Altaf Hussain is becoming insignificant slowly, his own leadership can't wait until he dies. About 5-10 years ago MQM was getting a lot of support from other parts of Pakistan but that has all diminished, MQM had elected representatives in Azad Kashmir and Northern Pakistan. They had decent support from some Punjabis too but now due to his idiocy they have lost all of that support.

But as you can see Altaf Hussain was born out from an era where there were some racism against Urdu Speakers and there is still as you can see from the comments of Spring onion where she used racial slurs , the burger boys on PDF can deny all they want but the ground realities are different.

hold your horses where did i use racial slurs? can you care to mention ?

55cb450581c22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom