What's new

Altaf: Pak fuaj Pakistan ki nokar hai

Just answer the question

I asked you first.

Why no Pakistani flag?

Yes but Soldiers get paid to take bullet and to protect the nation and sissies like us , so that we can chest thumping every second of our miserable life .....

Sirji, to be brutally honest, in the middle of battle, soldiers do not fight for you. They fight for their brothers at their side.

Peace, and secure happiness.

That is maybe because we have an unspoken policy of not taking Muslims back.

But maybe they are still seen as our own, so protection is due.

Why does Heroic Dawood not protect the Mohajirs? Why does he slink and hide?

So-called Mohajirs need no protection in Pakistan.

Majority of Pakistani Urdu Speaking Community whose Parents migrated from India are fiercely loyal to Pakistan.

I know better than you because I belong to that community. Both of my parents migrated from Dehli in 1947.

I certainly need no protection in Pakistan. I was born and raised in Pakistan and would gladly give my life for my homeland.

Instead of this Mental Farting, you should get your facts straight.

So-called Mohajirs need no protection in Pakistan.

Majority of Pakistani Urdu Speaking Community whose Parents migrated from India are fiercely loyal to Pakistan.

I know better than you because I belong to that community. Both of my parents migrated from Dehli in 1947.

I certainly need no protection in Pakistan. I was born and raised in Pakistan and would gladly give my life for my homeland.

Instead of this Mental Farting, you should get your facts straight.

Why did the Mohajir organize militia in Karachi then?

Surely not to secede right? You deny there was a grave security condition in the city for the community ?

All the stories we were seeing and reading were what then?

Why did the Mohajir organize militia in Karachi then?

Surely not to secede right? You deny there was a grave security condition in the city for the community ?

All the stories we were seeing and reading were what then?

These are criminal gangs whose sole purpose in life is to loot others.

There is no danger to Urdu Speaking Community in Pakistan. I am a living proof of that.

MQM is a MAFIA of BHUTTA KHOR MURDERERS who have killed Mohajirs ( Hakeem Saeed, Dr. Imran Farooq, Zahra Shahid Hussain , and the long list goes on).

The biggest danger to Urdu Speaking Community of Karachi is FROM this MAFIA CALLED MQM.

Last edited:
Pakistan Fauj Pakistan ki naukar hai, Altaf Hussain kay katil or gundon ki naukar nahin.

Aur Pakistani siyasat-dan bhi Pakistani qaum kay naukar hain, magar Altaf Hussain tau Pakistani bhi nahin...

@Spring Onion

Baaji, I did not even know this man was in London, and not in Karachi.

To be honest then, if he is a fugitive, I HONESTLY and very humbly believe that we as a nation should provide him safe sanctuary, exactly how you provided in to Dawood and Tiger.

It would be only fair, and help square things up and away.

He could then direct his operations from Mumbai. Maybe even renovate one of Dawood's old offices for his HQ.

These are criminal gangs whose sole purpose in life is to loot others.

There is no danger to Urdu Speaking Community in Pakistan. I am a living proof of that.

Are you from Karachi sir?

well his remarks seems to be sarcastic but why to use such words for Army ?

I asked you first.
Why no Pakistani flag?

Go back to your posts and answer mine. No personals, I am not your enemy or a friend, I am a person asking you questions about Hindu extremism in India. Has NOTHING to do with someone's flags, personalities and everything else.

How about you go back to the post and address my questions about Hindu extremism. Do you denounce the Hindu terrorism being conducted inside India? Where Hindu extremists kill scores of Christians and Muslims very often???

@Spring Onion

Baaji, I did not even know this man was in London, and not in Karachi.

To be honest then, if he is a fugitive, I HONESTLY and very humbly believe that we as a nation should provide him safe sanctuary, exactly how you provided in to Dawood and Tiger.

It would be only fair, and help square things up and away.

He could then direct his operations from Mumbai. Maybe even renovate one of Dawood's old offices for his HQ.

Are you from Karachi sir?

BORN AND RAISED IN KARACHI...

Go back to your posts and answer mine. No personals, I am not your enemy or a friend, I am a person asking you questions about Hindu extremism in India. Has NOTHING to do with someone's flags, personalities and everything else.

How about you go back to the post and address my questions about Hindu extremism. Do you denounce the Hindu terrorism being conducted inside India? Where Hindu extremists kill scores of Christians and Muslims very often???

Its not a personal question. You are obviously Pakistani.

If the management believed nationality was personal and off limits, they would not have introduced the system of two flags, to denote which is your country of origin, and which the country of residence.

It helps people understand your politics, where you come from, and respond accordingly.

Thanks.

Why no Pakistani flag?

BORN AND RAISED IN KARACHI...

Ok sir, be happy, stay safe.

That is maybe because we have an unspoken policy of not taking Muslims back.

But maybe they are still seen as our own, so protection is due.

Why does Heroic Dawood not protect the Mohajirs? Why does he slink and hide?
:) because Pakistanis need protection against "mohajir" like altaf not other way round

:) because Pakistanis need protection against "mohajir" like altaf not other way round

Aapne usko tadipaar kar diya hai. Now what's the worry?

I honestly cannot imagine someone getting under the skin of his own countrymen so badly unless there is a deeper hurt, something else.

Yeh kahani mein kahin to koi twist hai.

Did you hear him singing? He is mocking 200 million people. He saying come get me if you can.

Its not a personal question. You are obviously Pakistani.
If the management believed nationality was personal and off limits, they would not have introduced the system of two flags, to denote which is your country of origin, and which the country of residence.
It helps people understand your politics, where you come from, and respond accordingly.
Thanks.
Why no Pakistani flag?
Ok sir, be happy, stay safe.

Just because I asked you about Hindu terrorism that kills scores of your OWN minority....I all of a sudden became a Pakistani to you and have wrong "flags". And you are SO certain about it? Talk about idiotic behavior and waste of time.

You still didn't answer my posts counter to your previous posts. I've lost track of what I was asking five posts ago, but here, please answer this:

"Do you denounce the Hindu terrorism being conducted inside India? Where Hindu extremists kill scores of Christians and Muslims very often???"

@Oscar @Horus : could we start to ban people who take a logical thread and destroy it with this personal stuff, JUST so they don't have to answer stuff that may make them look bad??? This happens on every thread. As long as the Indian stance is winning, all is good. The second serious questions are asked, these guys derail the thread and off it goes and it should stop as its a waste of time, disk space and important topics are wasted!!!!

Aur yeh moto Pakistan ka peep jaha koi kharidar dekha nahi ke chala bejne

Desperate shouts of altaf. The thing he has has been coaxing army to say or do something against them so that he can sit and shout that he is being victimized.. The Karachi operation is not against mqm but the terror activities that have snared Karachi for years. The thing is that he is involved in it on massive scale and now when his goons and looters are being captured and his crime syndicate weakened, he is shouting in desperation... I watched his show with kamran Shahid just a while ago. Apart from sounding drunk he was saying that media anchors are Satan's children. This guy has a beef with everybody who tries to mass with him and his syndicate... The resignation is a pressure move to get nawaz to stop the operation but it will be useless. Army won't allow that. After years Karachi is looking peaceful and people are looking forward to celebrating independence day.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom