What's new

Altaf: Pak fuaj Pakistan ki nokar hai

that is an insult to robin hood. he is only filling his own pockets. the pocket pickers and extortionists that is his junta is stealing for him not other way round

But if he is protecting the Mohajir community and arming and creating a militia to defend against the other ethnic groups, it could be seen as blood or protection money. Happily and willingly paid?

he already asked India to protect her citizens including him :P
salaam jana ji :)

but how and why will indian goverment support or protect a person who is living in london under protection of MI6 and had MQM or AH been an indian asset had the members of dawood gang , hafeez saeed and lakhwi been alive in land of the pure :azn:

What is the reason for the hostility towards bhai?
Is it a mohajir thing?

You should contact your local RAW office and ask them why Pakistanis hate this guy........they might give you a better answer. Hell, they might recruit you to go help him inside Pakistan
And its not a "Mohajir" things. I'd buy it if this was Sunni-Shiite's. But this clown had raised a militia committing hundreds of murders and other crimes per month, and was threatening the state of Pakistan by "locking down the Karachi and the port", with India's help. So now that they are serving justice to criminals, he has an issue and he's asking "India's help" and thus the anger inside the Pakistani public. How do you murder thousands and when you start to see Jail Cell everywhere, you start to cry wolf?

India is already supporting him by financing bloodshed in Karachi

That is maybe because we have an unspoken policy of not taking Muslims back.

But maybe they are still seen as our own, so protection is due.

Why does Heroic Dawood not protect the Mohajirs? Why does he slink and hide?

But if he is protecting the Mohajir community and arming and creating a militia to defend against the other ethnic groups, it could be seen as blood or protection money. Happily and willingly paid?

Like the Hindu extremists from the BJP, RSS and Shiv Sena pay to Christians and Muslims by murdering even more people the day after they've already killed many and it continues and never stops?

salaam jana ji :)

but how and why will indian goverment support or protect a person who is living in london under protection of MI6 and had MQM or AH been an indian asset had the members of dawood gang , hafeez saeed and lakhwi been alive in land of the pure :azn:

Bingo.

So he is like a India-loving Karachi Robin Hood?

I think he emerged as a protector of mohajirs first. Pakistan is like that, in general Punjabis seem to be shoving their thumbs up everyone else's @$$ and irritating them.

- they discriminated against Bengalis and refused to give them even toilet paper, support them dutring floods etc. and are stil wondering why they broke off
- they discriminated against other muslims who came in as mohajirs and wondering why Altaaf Hussain is such a big phenomenon etc.

I think we should just ignore them. Inka siyappa kabhi kum nahi hota.

:) in fact they are looting it from non Mohajirs at gun point so NO it is not protection money . militias in cities means they are digging their own graves.

Like the Hindu extremists from the BJP, RSS and Shiv Sena pay to Christians and Muslims by murdering even more people the day after they've already killed many and it continues and never stops?

Sorry, I did not get this part. Why both US flags, when you are obviously Pakistani, or of Pakistani origin?

I think he emerged as a protector of mohajirs first. Pakistan is like that, in generals Punjabis seem to be shoving their thumbs up everyone else's @$$ and irritating them.

- they discriminated against Bengalis and refused to give them even toilet paper, support them dutring floods etc. and are stil wondering why they broke off
- they discriminated against other muslims who came in as mohajirs and wondering why Altaaf Hussain is such a big phenomenon etc.

I think we should just ignore them. Inka siyappa kabhi kum nahi hota.
:lol: what discrimination is being done against so called mohajirs? in fact it is this community who is discriminating against Pakistani sindhis by occupying Karachi.

Sorry, I did not get this part. Why both US flags, when you are obviously Pakistani, or of Pakistani origin?

Hey, look, the favorite question popped up again. Sorry, I didn't get your "query" either (learning to speak Indian-English), so would you please tell me if you consider Obama to be a Pakistani because he brought up the SAME human rights issue to your Modi just a few months ago?

Don't worry about my flags, I salute them. Just answer the question about the Hindu extremists killing Indian minorities please!!

:lol: what discrimination is being done against so called mohajirs? in fact it is this community who is discriminating against Pakistani sindhis by occupying Karachi.

for 50+ years weren't there a group called 'Mohajirs'? In India the people who migrated were integrated in about 10 years.

whats wrong with the words like Naukar and Naukari ! every one who gets payment work is a naukar.

Yes but Soldiers get paid to take bullet and to protect the nation and sissies like us , so that we can chest thumping every second of our miserable life .....

Back
Top Bottom