What's new

Altaf: Pak fuaj Pakistan ki nokar hai

@Spring Onion

Baaji, I did not even know this man was in London, and not in Karachi.

To be honest then, if he is a fugitive, I HONESTLY and very humbly believe that we as a nation should provide him safe sanctuary, exactly how you provided in to Dawood and Tiger.

It would be only fair, and help square things up and away.

He could then direct his operations from Mumbai. Maybe even renovate one of Dawood's old offices for his HQ.

Are you from Karachi sir?

you being an enemy state of Pakistan can support any terrorist against Pakistan it is fair enough and understandable

Guys, serious question.

How would Pakistan react to India offering safe haven to Altaf bhai?
Please do - it'll undermine his public standing even more, even with his supporters.

Majority of urdu speakers support him ur lying. Guess PAK army is trying to go after all political party that they see are loyal their KIN and not "PAKISTAN". This paranoia will split pakistan like 71. Just saying he may not be a good person but going after MQM is wrong move of PAK
The Rangers are not going after the MQM or the 'Muhajir' community. The focus remains on criminal elements in the MQM and other political parties.

Bitter truth. Will be hard to swallow for usual suspects.

In essence she is just like bureaucracy, and judiciary, even politicians who receive salary for providing their services to the state. But because it has come from Altaf, everybody will stone him for saying this.

The guy's a clown, I don't know how anyone can defend him with a straight face.

Pakistan Fauj Pakistan ki naukar hai, Altaf Hussain kay katil or gundon ki naukar nahin.

Aur Pakistani siyasat-dan bhi Pakistani qaum kay naukar hain, magar Altaf Hussain tau Pakistani bhi nahin...

It's a strange thing how people still take this man seriously. Any outsider would be compelled to question our sanity.
The only thing bigger than his stomach is his mouth.

not the right word to say nokar i think. he said on live tv.
Army is proud to be nokar of Pakistan and they are going to clean up the mess and kora of Pakistan known as MQM and BLA and TTP and others.

The guy's a clown, I don't know how anyone can defend him with a straight face.

It's a strange thing how people still take this man seriously. Any outsider would be compelled to question our sanity.
The only thing bigger than his stomach is his mouth.
If a clown says something right, should we reject it only because it is said by a clown? How this becomes defending the clown? This is a public forum where people debate and debate cant necessarily be one-sided and/or as per one's liking. If you do not want this person or his statements to be discussed, just ban them. Na rahey ga baans na bajey gi bansuri.

not the right word to say nokar i think. he said on live tv.
He is a traitor to the entire nation and has asked for Indias help. I don't think we can expect anything less from this person. The real question is why we vote this maniac in.

altaf is great idiot.. he did'nt know difference between patriotism n nokar..
Altaf himself is nokar of RAW bhangi of RAW what else i say

He is creating probleums for entire rabta commite every day he shit in media and ask rabta people to suck it hahaha sometime it is immposible for people like farooq sattar to defend what he said.

Half of rabta commite is underground due to his stupidity

But altaf keep it up one day is very near to end ur filth

Entire urdu speaking people of sindh are happy for this they say we will get rid of mqm mafia

discriminating against Pakistani sindhis by occupying Karachi.

So what was the purpose of creation of Pakistan? If this is what you think inside then why do you have to act surprised when some Urdu Speakers support scums like Altaf Hussain? Altaf Hussain is like a guarantor against people like you from larger ethnicities who look at Urdu Speakers as dark and ex Hindu converts, study some history and find out who called them ''Muhajirs'' first. You should have told them before 1947 so that they didn't had to lose all their wealth and lives only to be disgraced and face racism in the great ''Islamic'' Pakistan.

Edit: Not all people think like you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom