What's new

Altaf: Pak fuaj Pakistan ki nokar hai

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
not the right word to say nokar i think. he said on live tv.

exactly.jpg

though he is right what i cant understand is how come urdu speaking pakistanies from karachi and else where support this cartoon

In essence she is just like bureaucracy, and judiciary, even politicians who receive salary for providing their services to the state. But because it has come from Altaf, everybody will stone him for saying this.

He is a f*king scumbag, can't believe any sane person could support him .

The manner he said it might be rude and might be intentionally making it sound like an insult, which he usually does.

The manner he said it might be rude and might be intentionally making it sound like an insult, which he usually does.
yeah it's passive aggressive i think. You don't call your child nokar, even though technically he is (doing as you say).

Is he untouchable in Karachi?

Is the Army and ISI powerless against his local influence ?
His power has been and is being taken care of by the Rangers. No, his party is not untouchable. Rangers are doing a great job restoring peace in the city.
yeah it's passive aggressive i think. You don't call your child nokar, even though technically he is (doing as you say).
The manner, or the tone you use also matters, this is what we have seen in Altaf Hussains case, he usually uses a harsh tone against Rangers and the army.

whats wrong with the words like Naukar and Naukari ! every one who gets payment work is a naukar.

In essence she is just like bureaucracy, and judiciary, even politicians who receive salary for providing their services to the state. But because it has come from Altaf, everybody will stone him for saying this.

:) he is not a Pakistani as per his own recent statements so yes everybody is right to stone him for saying this.

Is he untouchable in Karachi?

Is the Army and ISI powerless against his local influence ?

:) his gang is like that of Daud Ibrahim in Mumbai. now go assess why everybody is powerless

Back
Top Bottom