What's new

Altaf: Pak fuaj Pakistan ki nokar hai

Idont care if the award comes from someone of ur level of intellect,

And again u need to go back and read history and also learn how countries are made and exist.its not that stupid thing that we shud be grateful that so and so communities welcomed or allowed others to their land.

Then people like u wud have made quaid e azam either leave pakistan or stay grateful to so and so communtiy cuz he didnt originate from the areas that belonged to the country he worked hard to create.

And lastly what went behind my comprehension??? Will u guys here give a rest to ghisi pitti comprehension line .
Btw do u know if ihadnt comprehnded ur post iwudnt have commented. If some word u needed to use then it has to be 'disagreement'.
Duh!!!

Irrespective of your initial rudeness, and what people might say, I don't think you are stupid. On the contrary I think you are quite intelligent, a bit emotional, but we all are at that age.

Stand tall !

I am not a banya. I am a Maratha. The difference is one weighs and then asks for a price.

We kill and then take what we want. And from the rest we take the price of their spared lives.

Yeh aapne bhi suna hoga. Aapne nahin, to purvajon ne. Bigger wink.
Chal jo bhi hai Dukan samet chall ke sunta hoon Maratha stories in Whatever yahan Teri meri Dall nahi gallne ko:instant winks: pehley hi 2-ive le chuka hoon on request:undecided:

Chal jo bhi hai Dukan samet chall ke sunta hoon Maratha stories in Whatever yahan Teri meri Dall nahi gallne ko:instant winks: pehley hi 2-ive le chuka hoon on request:undecided:

We have the same number of negatives. Almost similar number of posts. Are both Colonels.

Only difference is you are living in my dream destination, chicks-wise. Lucky bugger. Whatever should be a good location to compare notes. Yahan serious discussion hai.

Nauker ki tay nakhra ki. Kahan naukri kartay ho mia, ji fauj may ho, ji sarkari nauker ho, ji private company may nauker ho.

Everyone is nauker of Pakistan, what is the big deal. Its not the derogatory term it is just that us Pakistanis have started seeing Maids and home servants as nauker only.

And are their any Mohajirs in Pakistan? Realistically speaking the Afghans are cannot be called Mohajirs.
Very well said Bro :tup:

@GURU DUTT bhai zara dekhna

Naukar bola he tu nokri kerne do na

Pati bola he tu patni ki sewa kerne do na

And army is army. She'll serve the way armies serve : )

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom