What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

1992 Nawaz Sharif PM - Asif Nawaz COAS
2014 Nawaz Sharif PM - Raheel Sharif COAS

;)

story1.gif

I hope he gets raped in all his orfices by the gora gansta, maybe that would help relieve his eternal constipation.

Now take a deep breath and suck that in you motherfucking mafia lord, I pray for your long, slow, and miserable life you piece of shit.

What is the minimum punishment for money laundering in UK?

I hope he gets raped in all his orfices by the gora gansta, maybe that would help relieve his eternal constipation.

Now take a deep breath and suck that in you motherfucking mafia lord, I pray for your long, slow, and miserable life you piece of shit.

Meri biraadri ka kuch to khayal kar lo :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

story2.gif

I would love to see this Macho crying and begging, mein beemar hun, mujhey chor do, lun kay bachay, udhar talwaroon say chaid danay ki dhmaki kahan gai? Randi ka bacha

Kaheen ghoom raha ho ga karaci ki sarkon pay "pur aman " ehtijaj kay liay,

It' high time GOP should pronounce MQM as a terrorist group and cleanse the menace once and for all

@W.11 where you Mr now your leader got arrested o Man too bad they got him they got him

It can fucking do nothing, now watch it disintegrate, it has always been a bunch o opportunist thugs

May Allah keep Karachiites safe and sound as MQM cannot do anything in London but for sure they will burn karachi....

Karsar Road Today

IMG_20140604_081749.jpg

Shahrah-e-Faisal near Awami Markaz 0815

IMG_20140604_081647.jpg

Shahrah-e-Faisal near SMCHS, 0812 today....
IMG_20140604_081334.jpg

I know for fact that Mafiya (with a Y) is good and not related to mafia (with an I) ;)

Meri biraadri ka kuch to khayal kar lo :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

story2.gif

All work of aman pasand, educated elite, patriotic, MQM, wait and see this mofos deny any lionk with these terrorist activities, as though Taliban were mourning his arrest, bitches

Karsar Road Today

View attachment 33817
Shahrah-e-Faisal near Awami Markaz 0815

View attachment 33818

Shahrah-e-Faisal near SMCHS, 0812 today....
View attachment 33819

The gov't should repair roads during this time. Perfect moment! The roads seem clear, maybe paint the white line?

Be careful when going out. Reason why markets are shut and no transportation is because if they're operational, MQM will burn them. Sure they deny, but honestly, they're calling the strike, not random people.

It's funny how MQM calls itself party of peace and blame non mqmers for these burning cars etc.
Taliban too claim to be peaceful, followers of Islam and blame non taliban, cia raw etc when schools are blown up (example)

Back
Top Bottom