What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Just cant understand what is the point of damaging public property and killing people. BBC only aired news of Tafu only once and you people think that London Police actually gives a rats a$$ to what you people do in pakistan. This is not pakistani media jo 24/7 eik hi news ko ragra day.

story1.gif

@Patriots ;)

Now your love begins with "Ummat" :azn:
Isn't Ummat news paper not supporter of TTP terrorists ... And always run a movement against polio vaccination ...........

Deny the facts in them, Don't shoot the messenger ;)

No longer a British conspiracy against holy islamicn republic than ??

You make no sense, a UK citizen has been arrested in UK on charges of money laundering what does it have to do with Islamic Republic.

he is not some rare animal of Pakistan that was sent for a public show that got killed by namaloon that Pakistan should mourn.

Deny the facts in them, Don't shoot the messenger ;)

News which are published in Ummat are not fact and authentic ... This is just a propagandist paper against MQM .............

News which are published in Ummat are not fact and authentic ... This is just a propagandist paper against MQM .............

Like what is propoganda in it? MQM killed Salahuddin remember? ;)

Yes, for the PR train engine MQM lunatics have burned to ashes and for closing business around the country.

All MQMers are in dharna my dear ... Some opportunist are trying to taking situation advantage ..............

Like what is propoganda in it? MQM killed Salahuddin remember? ;)

Any proof that MQM killed ... Oh I forgot MQM also killed to Nasarullah Shajee :lol:

All MQMers are in dharna my dear ... Some opportunist are trying to taking situation advantage ..............

Any proof that MQM killed ... Oh I forgot MQM also killed to Nasarullah Shajee :lol:

MQM lied through their teeths all morning, denied Altaf hussain arrest, Denied Wali babur killing, Why MQM Senator Farough naseem represented those killers? who hired him to represent those killers?

App kai propoganda kai samnay Ummat to sach hi hai

Last edited:
MQM lied through their teeths all morning, denied Altaf hussain arrest, Denied Wali babur killing, Why MQM Senator Farough naseem was defending those killers? who hired him to represent those killers?

App kai propoganda kai samnay Ummat to sach hi hai

First they tried to bail that's why they denied ... If he once bailed they could have easily said that nothing had happened ... This is a political organization and every political organization tries to save its interest first ........

First they tried to bail that's why they denied ... If he once bailed they could have easily said that nothing had happened ... This is a political organization and every political organization tries to save its interest first ........

my honest advice, is puppy ko reply dena band kero, tumhara adha dimag chaat le ga

Ummat yani phr sachi nikli ;)

my honest advice, is puppy ko reply dena band kero, tumhara adha dimag chaat le ga

Haan Bhai, suna hai tmhay haddi milnaa band ho gai hai Altaf kai gher sai is liye mental ho gaye ho ;)

Oe chawal tenu koi hor kam nai?
Jamati Chariya

Atleast I'm not a slave of MQM who forces even it's own karkuns to do things against their wishes. Read haidar abbas rizvi interview in sunday magazine jang. He admitted he was forced by Altaf hussain to leave his well paid job and take part in elections

Back
Top Bottom