What's new

All UK troops to withdraw from Ukraine as Russia could invade ‘at no notice’

Giants? The city of London alone has a bigger economy than Russia...
And it will take 2 Russian nukes to turn that city to dust... Financial strength matters but not always especially when it comes to the existential crisis.

And it will take 2 Russian nukes to turn that city to dust... Financial strength matters but not always especially when it comes to the existential crisis.

In history economic power always won. Beside that Russia also consists only of Moscow and St Petersburg...the rest is empty land. So two nukes would turn Russia to dust as well.

Russias problem is, that it offers nothing. Its neighbors look at ut and thing...god no.

In history economic power always won. Beside that Russia also consists only of Moscow and St Petersburg...the rest is empty land. So two nukes would turn Russia to dust as well.

Russias problem is, that it offers nothing. Its neighbors look at ut and thing...god no.
History is gone my friend, now the world is different the nature of conflicts are also different.

In history economic power always won.

A Chinese tells you that history proves that economic power does not always win. For example, Mongolia conquered the Song Dynasty, the Opium War. And do you think the economy of France in 1940 was worse than that of Germany in deep economic crisis?

Secondly, the Chinese also want to tell you that the more insecure a country is, the easier it is to participate in war. That has nothing to do with economic ability. For example, in 1950, extremely poor China did not hesitate to participate in the Korean War and fought with 27 countries such as USA. Because North Korea is the red line of China's sense of security. Russia has not started the war in Ukraine, which has actually explained many problems.

Last edited:
uk troops "withdraw" and ukraine is all like...
pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

@aziqbal ..... Hey Dude, what the heck is going on? Are you upset that the mighty UK Military is running like little girls? I suggest go to the Queen and protect there ! :lol:

I believe that the way US and West are behaving in this conflict; China can easily halve it's defense expenditure. They are unnecessarily over-spending. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop twisting the plot. Do you even know the flag in the back ground? and you claim they are Russian fighting against Ukraine. LOL.. Nice twisting from you. Maybe pro Ukraine are neo nazi are difficult to accept for your so called righteous of western forces helping neo nazi?

He purposely get himself ban to avoid this embarrassing moment of Inquiry from you. :enjoy:
No actually he is busy these days solacing the queen from possible embarrassment 😉

Queen would be far more worried about her aging "gittay goaday", then this Ukraine affair. :lol:
But she somehow thinks her "gittay godday" are still strong enough to fight a big brown russian bear .
Bawa jee desi gheou khadaa waaa hai koi mazaq nahi :lol:

Yep, create a crisis out of thin air, ratchet up tension for war. Then when the shells are about to land, run away as fast as you can!

Ukrainian President questioning evidence for allege Russian invasion.

This ukrainian president is the lost brother of hamid karzai :lol:

All Caucasian countries have some neo nazi/white supremacist elements you literally can't justify invasion and occupation of a country by external forces because of some fringe groups.

The Azov Battalion is supported by the US and UK. They are one of the units prepared under the then pro-Western Poroshenko administration that had overtly created an anti-Russian sentiment in Ukraine.

If you visit Ukraine you will see people talking Ukrainian and Russian intermittently and have no gripe with each other. It is called су́ржик. The entire Ukraine-Russia tensions were caused by a few fringe pro-Western extreme groups there, especially in the cities closer to the Ukraine's Western borders.

I thought West is going to fight Russia to protect Ukraine's freedom. I must have understood wrong I think they meant word fight

Back
Top Bottom