What's new

All UK troops to withdraw from Ukraine as Russia could invade ‘at no notice’

Entente won't fight against Entente once each is in on it with each other.

If you really want to know how strong or weak, or how many balls NATO has - just attack a NATO country and find out ......
The NATO now are so happy Ukraine didnt join NATO becos, if war broke out between Ukraine and Russia. Its is Ukraine business and not their problem. I tell u what. even Ukraine is NATO members, the EU and US wouldnt care a crapped and let Ukraine rot. They will come out with all kind of excuse to claim Ukraine is the one who attack Russia first.

If you dont believe, ask Turkey.

Dont forget, there are a large diaspora of Russian in Ukraine. They will be welcome. Russian help Russian. The loser will be Ukraine themselves for promoting extremist and Nazism.

ukraine-2.jpg

Once Russian capture Ukraine, it will be a cleansing of evil from Ukraine. Those neo nazi supporters will be put to death. sense and humanity will restore back to Ukraine.

All Caucasian countries have some neo nazi/white supremacist elements you literally can't justify invasion and occupation of a country by external forces because of some fringe groups.

Last edited:
This withdrawal is clear win for Russia. Big setback for UK n usa.. poor Ukraine are thrown in front of Russia helplessly after so much of hype by usa and uk

Bozo is really sticking it to the russians.

This withdrawal is clear win for Russia. Big setback for UK n usa.. poor Ukraine are thrown in front of Russia helplessly after so much of hype by usa and uk

It seems that they are not retaining even some symbolic presence.

What happened? I thought "Great" Britain was Ukraine's stalwart and powerful defender? Not to gross you guys out but I've had farts that stuck around longer than Britain.

I hope situation desclates war is not good for any one war has always distrous implications

If we are to believe Uncle Sam war was imminent months ago. Who is been stirring up war hysteria for the past months? Only one country. Even the Ukrainian leader has told the Americans to tone down their war cries.

No - they went there to train soldiers on how to operate the anti-tank missiles the UK had shipped. That training is now over and they are returning. They were never sent there to fight.

No - they went there to train soldiers on how to operate the anti-tank missiles the UK had shipped. That training is now over and they are returning. They were never sent there to fight.
Do you think world is stupid bra. Uk is traning Ukrainian in war which Ukraine can not win it may hurt Russia bit. Dont you think uk putted it security in danger exposed himself infront of Russia. It will hurt uk repo in colonial world. Those countries will take courage to not pay money to uk likes of oman and many countries here n there.

Right move by the UK/NATO. Any NATO troops getting hurt is guaranteed WW3.
Ukraine has to fight it's own war unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom