What's new

All UK troops to withdraw from Ukraine as Russia could invade ‘at no notice’

giphy.gif
He must be fuming over this. The supadupa UK is running away. Lol

How about poor arabs defeated mighty roman and Persians empires. Then poor shepherds defeated mighty romans and became ottomans. Not long ago poor Afghan Mujahideen defeated mighty soviet and then mighty usa and nato. Money comes n goes. But they have written their names in history book. Many generations to come will read their stories in schools and colleges.

Last time i checked Afghanistan is still a shithole and does not rule New York and never will. Last time i checked Constantinople was capital of Ottoman Empire and not a tent village.

Last time i checked Afghanistan is still a shithole and does not rule New York and never will. Last time i checked Constantinople was capital of Ottoman Empire and not a tent village.
Don't
They made them look shit ,so called part of heaven .after 20 years of war they made them run their tales in *** right?. We are talking about courage bravery and human will.not money and weapons. Respect is important money comes and goes. They defeated usa which technically occupied Germany. When will Germany get freedom from usa. Atleast they have freedom. Remember week ago. when Biden said infront of German head of state. Infact he reminded Germans that you are our salves. He said no gas pipeline.

I just heard on the news that Russia is pulling back? Can someone confirm it?

The Royal Air Force was out in full force and I am sure that had the Russian spooked

Good work UK now step up the pressure on Russia and China

Well done to all the brave people who stood against evil and victory comes to those who stand for freedom

What a embarrassing moment for Russia

Chinas silence on the matter has been deafening
They got what they demand. No nato men in Ukraine. Ukraine will not be part of nato. Deal done.

Now it call Istanbul rite?

Last edited:
Don't

They made them look shit ,so called part of heaven .after 20 years of war they made them run their tales in *** right?. We are talk about courage and bravery and human will not money and weapons. Respect is important money comes and goes. They defeated usa which technically occupied Germany. When will Germany get freedom from usa. Atleast they have freedom. Remember week before when Biden said infront of German head of state. Infact he reminded German that you are our salves. He said no gas pipeline. That means no pipe line.

They got what they demand. No nato men in Ukraine. Ukraine will not be part of nato. Deal done.

Now it call stanbul rite?

Can you repeat in english. Im sorry but i cant understand you.

The Royal Air Force was out in full force and I am sure that had the Russian spooked

Well done to all the brave people who stood against evil and victory comes to those who stand for freedom

At this point I am sorry to say this post is no better than any teenage fanboy or someone with zero understanding of geopolitics or defense matters.

The RAF is only patrolling the baltic states for now and will continue to hold back. No intent o engage in direct hostilities with Russia had ever been indicated nor proposed with all actions based on financial sanctions.

Please provide proof to your claims

At this point I am sorry to say this post is no better than any teenage fanboy or someone with zero understanding of geopolitics or defense matters.

The RAF is only patrolling the baltic states for now and will continue to hold back. No intent o engage in direct hostilities with Russia had ever been indicated nor proposed with all actions based on financial sanctions.

Please provide proof to your claims

well maybe you should start paying attention to the threads I have posted right here in this sub section

and as a advisor I would expect you not to be taking sides as this is against the forum rules

Yup Russia is pulling back from Russia. Hahahahahahhahahahahahabababhaha.

What has Ukraine Russo war got to do with US? Gosh, we are just a poor simple plastic toy maker. Wtf man

Back
Top Bottom