What's new

All UK troops to withdraw from Ukraine as Russia could invade ‘at no notice’

What a disastrous policy by this Boris government, filled with Indian touts. Toeing American line without thinking of its consequences, not realising that you cant change your geography and learning a thing or two from Germany and France. Brexit never meant to dump Europe and jump in American lap across the pond, or was it?
When is Boris gonna be kicked out? This bozo drink and party while enforce lockdown on peasants. What a politician. Who pick and choose this idiot?

When is Boris gonna be kicked out? This bozo drink and party while enforce lockdown on peasants. What a politician. Who pick and choose this idiot?

That's the thing. No one knows who "picked" these clowns to be "elected". Even look at his cabinet, got three India origin ministers with highly dubious backgrounds and links to hindu terrorist regime back in India.

Stop twisting the plot. Do you even know the flag in the back ground? and you claim they are Russian fighting against Ukraine. LOL.. Nice twisting from you. Maybe pro Ukraine are neo nazi are difficult to accept for your so called righteous of western forces helping neo nazi?

He purposely get himself ban to avoid this embarrassing moment of Inquiry from you. :enjoy:

It’s your attention in muddying the water here digging up stuff I could do to so can you and round round we go , fact , historically it’s Russian aggression on Ukrainians why do people like you struggle with this for what’s it got to do with nato threats ? Didn’t putin go 1000 miles to bomb the cRap out of Syria

It’s your attention in muddying the water here digging up stuff I could do to so can you and round round we go , fact , historically it’s Russian aggression on Ukrainians why do people like you struggle with this for what’s it got to do with nato threats ? Didn’t putin go 1000 miles to bomb the cRap out of Syria
As if NATO didnt cross 2000km to bomb syrian too? Why try to divert topic when i correctly point out neo nazi element in those so called pro Ukrainian forces? Is this what British media feed you telling pro Ukrainian are righteous and no extremism element exist. They behead pro Russian forces and is no different ISIS behavior with their taste for violent and abuse.

As if NATO didnt cross 2000km to bomb syrian too? Why try to divert topic when i correctly point out neo nazi element in those so called pro Ukrainian forces? Is this what British media feed you telling pro Ukrainian are righteous and no extremism element exist. They behead pro Russian forces and is no different ISIS behavior with their taste for violent and abuse.

Here read this not some wannabe boys with flags

The Ukrainians were to be at the centre of a project of colonization and enslavement. The Ukrainians were to be treated as Afrikaner, or as Neger – the word was very often used, as those of you who read German documents from the war will know – by analogy with the United States. The idea was to create a slavery-driven, exterminatory, colonial regime in Eastern Europe where the centre was going to be Ukraine.

Here read this not some wannabe boys with flags

The Ukrainians were to be at the centre of a project of colonization and enslavement. The Ukrainians were to be treated as Afrikaner, or as Neger – the word was very often used, as those of you who read German documents from the war will know – by analogy with the United States. The idea was to create a slavery-driven, exterminatory, colonial regime in Eastern Europe where the centre was going to be Ukraine.
Nice fantasy essay dont know written by who....

Where is that "Aziqbal" dude?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He purposely get himself ban to avoid this embarrassing moment of Inquiry from you. :enjoy:
NSA train few dozen Gora Urdu linguists every year. Both for federal agencies and military intelligence units. Az dude might be just doing his job, to counter Russian propaganda.

Good, as a stuanch Indian ally they deserve this melt down and sanctions
Won't see me crying about it 🤣:coffee:

India is no longer a Russian ally under Modi. They were talking of switching to US military hardware, and courting the US since Modi first came to power.

This is one of reasons Russia been courting Imran 24*7

India is no longer a Russian ally under Modi. They were talking of switching to US military hardware, and courting the US since Modi first came to power.

This is one of reasons Russia been courting Imran 24*7
Indian is more interested in French hardware (Rafale), I believe next big ticket purchase from India will be Mistral LHD and co operation in local Indian shipyard.

Ukraine is sadly not a Nato member for the organisation to come to its aid military. I don’t know why you mislead people on here for? And had the Ukrainians in the 90s not foolishly disarmed it’s nuclear deterrence putin would not be a threat. Your hero Putin Russians is about to face some of the wests worst sanctions they can do. And there is no guarantee he will actually invade Ukraine at total melt down of Russian economy
Lol he would annex parts of it why?

Because europe will freez to death without russian gas

1644686236574.png

So they will leave when sh** hits the fan such a hero's

Seems the Brits are out only Rambo can save Ukraine

Back
Top Bottom