What's new

All four missing activists including Salman Haider return home

Magic isn't it?

Where's IP Man (Dr liquat)?

is there any Prove that they were held by Intelligence Agencies ?

Till now you haven't been able to prove anything.. Calling for violence and disregarding laws and so on is being childish not asking for them.
I am not here to prove any thing. I am not bound to prove any thing. :)

Without them you are worse then Somalia and not even a state.. Rather a group of savages.. So yes I will talk about them .. So stop being childish.

You didn't pick my point. So leave it. I am talking in specific terms, you are taking it in general terms.

And for the hundredth time I'm asking you to reel us if you have ANY PROOF linking salmon haider to those pages? And if you do.. Why aren't you going to the police? Or do you prefer mob violence and vigilantes over law of the land?

Don't get carried away bro. Even if I have proof or eye witness or ex member of their network, I will not be naive enough to share it here or will visit police station? Will I?

And how do yo know that?

Also let me remind you that there are several anti Islam and anti Pak pages whose admins are still there and are still runing..

It's very naive how people here are so blatantly accusing the state of kidnapping .. How are you any better than those page admins .. After all they accuse the state of the dumbest things too.

Is this statement true ?

''You came to know about their network only month ago, but for sake of winning an argument you are acting like you are following them from past decade'' .................

is there any Prove that they were held by Intelligence Agencies ?

Many things are not bound on proof. :P

Many things are not bound on proof. :P

lets beat them with the game they like to play all the time .. Proof so lets ask them to prove that Intelligence Agencies held them , obviously Personal Testimonies are not acceptable haha

All of these animals should be in jail and tried. They should be put on exit control list to give a lesson that any islamhater who insults islamic symbols will face law or else if these ppl are let go, in future this is going to create more Mumtaz qadri and feeling of helplessness that its ok to malign islam for foreign funded mafia.

Looks like usual case of sectarian black mail.

Let's see what they have to say about abduction/disappearing. Many forces are waiting for the detail that can jump on the guns against rivals while looking at the trend, Candle Mafia including media houses like Geo etc will be expecting something against State/PA most probably to satisfy the ego.

Their is nothing but pure hatred and vindictiveness in his face, pure evil I say!
_93323185_a9f4c14f-9243-4d44-b205-9b45ddf354ca.jpg

Released them after accusing them of blasphemy? That's a death sentence in it's self. Well done guys, you have saved the nation!

Back
Top Bottom