What's new

All four missing activists including Salman Haider return home

Breaking news
As per police missing Bolger Suleman Haider got back home last night around 8:00.
WTH:undecided:
Ary News

They were taken by ISI or any other govt. agency . If they were taken by Mullah then probably they wouldn't return alive . same thing happening to Bangladesh only diffrence is in our part only opposition activist are vanished or killed in fake crossfire .

This incident explain two things clear so called secularist atheist anti Islamist have huge support and backing by west and US have strong influence on Pak security establishment .

U people proved it ur selves how he was linked to bhensa,

Not me... Infact my POV has been very clear on the issue since day one.

u started protesting that salman haider was picked up for blasphemy, if hewas not connected to bhensa than why all the topi drama by liberals as to how salman haider was picked up for blasphmey, and lol the period remark did u pick that up from the departed

I never did.. I merely stated that if there is proof of these people being involved in blasphemy.. It is the state that has the right to charge and sentence then lawfully.. Not maja, gama or any other merchant of religion..

You start this trend of charging people for things like blasphemy and start inviting mob justice than it won't be late when you yourself are at the receiving end.... All anybody has to do is cry blasphemy and you are dead.
, u dont drink cranberry juice do u
?

nah water or some orange juice would be nice... Don't drink neither into fancy stuff like cranberries etc.

One of the said missing is outta Pakistan, his family confirmed, if ISI had taken them, than how come he is outta country, may be they DHL him......

Agr ye salman haider clean hai to is mamlay pay humari so called secular or libral media nay itne confusion q creat ke.
sab say phlay news chali k salman haider name ka ek poet kidnap ho gaya hai.
phr ap k kuch so called liberal anchor and analyst nay ye kaha k ye shakhs or es k sathe army k khilaf bat kr rahay thy ya un logo ke zuban may army ko us asal face dekha rahay thy jo sirf unhe ko nazar ata hai.
phr kch programs may kaha gaya in logo k khilaf PAKISTAN Defence site pay propaganda keya ja raha phr confusion.
and koe b channel es pay sahi say baat ni kar raha tha.
Phr ORYA MAQBOL JAN and AMIR LIAQUAT k shows say pata chala k ye log kya kr rahay thy.
ab ek alag jang start ho gae

He should be provided security .
If a nutcase kills him I'm already telling my islam is not responsible for this , so stop your bashing on islam .

Mayra mana hai k ye log involve thy or hain.
or agr ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN in liberals or secular ka kch ni krte to.
In logo k sth b wohi hoga jo salman taser k sth hoa.
or ye kam wohi MUSLIMS karain gay jinko kuch "nuts" nuts kah rahay hain.
baat simpel hai jb tk bhansa jesay pages k admin rahain ga MUMTAZ QADRI b bantay rahain gay.
qK MUSALMAN sab kuch tolerate kr sakta hai par HAZOOR PAK ke ghustakhe ni.
or baqi baat ye hai k ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN may affront of ourtt ho to foran case banta hai or affront of PROPHET(S.A.W) ho to freedom speech or pata ni kya kya laya jat hai bech may Q?
ISLAMIC hat do start may say phr.
or hai kya ye freedom of speech or ye sirf hum pay hi q musalat ke jate hai humaray deen ko bura khna maray RASOOL(S.A.W) ko bura khna ye freedom of speech hai.
jao or jews ko ye khdo k HITLER nay tmhy sahe mara tha laga k rakh dain gy wo.
or agr freedom of speech dane hai to freedom of action b do lag pata jaa ga kya faida hota hai freedom of speech ka.

He should be provided security .
If a nutcase kills him I'm already telling my islam is not responsible for this , so stop your bashing on islam .
Why should we protect them?
And
who is saying our ISLAM is responsible for this.its them who will be responsible for their death.
what do you mean by nutcase??????

My humble opinion in this is very clear and loud, from this incident we opened a gate for zombies again be it PDF they ( Lal masjid brigade + LeJ hard core anti miniorties specially Shia sect ) biting anyone to take advantage of situation.
First they start with name of liberal secular than they change into Shia liberal etc and I'm surprised how PDF admin watching all this happening like they don't care much as traffic flown good.

The PDF management was spearheading the hate/propaganda campaign on social media against Salman Haider and other bloggers, falsely accusing them of committing blasphemy (A charge/allegation categorically rejected/dismissed by the interior ministry) and openly inciting violence against them ... A lot of right wing religious extremists (on PDF, and also on electronic media) and bigots have shown their true colours ... They have no respect for rule of law, Pakistan Constitution, human rights or even human lives ... They want all those who refuse to accept thier extremist (mis)interpretation of Islam banned/silenced/killed ... We as a nation have become insanely radicalized and extremely intolerant.

Salman-Haider.jpg

They say ..

When you're full hatred against the one who's the rehma for this dunia and aakhirat and you spew hate against him and instead of sending salaam you curse him ( nauzubillah ) your face portrays your heart's dirt . You're cursed by all world , you're cursed by God , you're cursed by angels , you're cursed by momineen.

these guys were pussies/keyboard warriors, the agencies were never going to kill them. the plan was always to return them after a few days of isolation, strong words and few slaps. i think the agencies wanted to scare them from making any more posts.

The agencies agenda that such posts on social media can influence society at large is very true after Trump gets elected in america as president after having a campaign based on fake news and lies on Facebook. the agencies are very worried about how these pages effect the mentality of the general population.

Though i don't think the agencies thought the backlash from the media would be so huge, they thought most people would agree that what these 4 were doing was wrong.

0k.
ye ap ka nazarya hai.
kch logo ke nazar may may extremist b ban jao ga shayad.or shayad kch log mjh kc banned organizatin ka worker b samjhain to may kya.
I rally don't care.
may jo smjhta wo kaha may nay apnay nutcase smjha mjh to ye apke smjh

[QUOTE="Azlan Haider, post: 9153791, member: 150591"
bro extremist hotay kn hain kya meaning hai extremism ke .
aj tk smjh ni aya mjh es mulk may extremism k mean.

View attachment 372859

They say ..

When you're full hatred against the one who's the rehma for this dunia and aakhirat and you spew hate against him and instead of sending salaam you curse him ( nauzubillah ) your face portrays your heart's dirt . You're cursed by all world , you're cursed by God , you're cursed by angels , you're cursed by momineen.
True, his evil face says it all, it is a face of nightmares.Kudos

0k.
ye ap ka nazarya hai.
kch logo ke nazar may may extremist b ban jao ga shayad.or shayad kch log mjh kc banned organizatin ka worker b samjhain to may kya.
I rally don't care.
may jo smjhta wo kaha may nay apnay nutcase smjha mjh to ye apke smjh

Baat ye ha k is ko apny haal pe chor do .
Na is pe fatwa do na is ko maarny ki koshish karo .

Jab kisi maamlay ko Allah k supurd kar dia jae to be shak Allah behtreen insaaf or jaaiz saza dene wala ha .

Hum sub k samny ye ruswa hua , zaleel hua poori dunia k samny . Bus yeh kafi ha . Baqi Allah jane Allah ka insaaf jane .

Hum apny aimaal pe nazar daalte hain bajae ek shakhs ko itna discuss krne ko .

Aap sub musalman apny nabi saww par durood bhejo , salaam bhejo , apny nabi k gun gaao, apny nabi ki sunNat or akhkaq ko apnao .

Humen ese dekh k ye log khud hi sharminda hojaen gae , kia pata kisi k dil me ye dekh k islam ki shama jag jae phir se .
Bus esi Baton ko chor do .

True, his evil face says it all, it is a face of nightmares.Kudos

Sir when you say salaam on our prophet saww , your heart and face is filled with noor and pleasant but when you do opposite and become friend of shetan, you become like shetan .

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...H_DjdDBhiv2dG2iaQ&sig2=HImRz9Ht__vU9rZLdCOICw

Here's a beautiful naat .

English is the official language of this forum. Please do not write in Urdu or you may be banned

Thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom