What's new

All four missing activists including Salman Haider return home

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking news
As per police missing Bolger Suleman Haider got back home last night around 8:00.
WTH:undecided:
Ary News

This explains everything.

Screenshot_2017-01-28-12-31-12.jpg

Screenshot_2017-01-28-11-40-10.jpg

now he must clarify who is 'real' admin of teh page.. anyway he will be remained under threat from all sides..
we always hear of illiterate emotional/fools who blow themselves on the misinformation they have been fed, if salman is the real admin, then it is one 'educated' fool...

Last edited:
That is the all debate about it If he isn't then who is the Bhensa.
Ip traced was India. But Mullah gone crazy just becaue these activists are secular, they again uses religion to punish opponents without giving any evidence, and they(Molvi tolla) spread misinformation to take revenge against opponents.
This is extremism!!

I hope he is given adequate security and he is not killed by nuts

I am sure he must have been investigated thoroughly and likely that his connection with bhensa couldn't have been established

Ip traced was India. But Mullah gone crazy just becaue these activists are secular, they again uses religion to punish opponents without giving any evidence, and they(Molvi tolla) spread misinformation to take revenge against opponents.
This is extremism!!
Anyone got upset after reading that pages( I read here someone post ) first thought come in my mind was it's can't be from a Muslim however he dislike religion or LaDeen! Wallaho Aalam

Either he will flee to foreign country and keep beating hate full propaganda or he will be gunned down by any random person in random place at random time.

His @$$ is already wiped enough to bring his mind to right track, but the damage he & his acolytes have done will cast him & his followers serious price.............

And He will deserve that price IMO :coffee:

(Any ''mis guided'' or ''semi guided'' PDF member better don't quote me to demand any solid proof or blame me for my radical thoughts)

Simple Solution put the idiots in Jail !!! Or deport them all out to TRUMP

TRUMP can give them all a job in this company he needs refugess I heard

So-called activist never heard a single act of social service done from these idiots claiming to be social workers jack asses

Pakistan should shut down all the "TV channels getting funding from foreign countries" just like how Trump wants to insure no funding for politcians come from outside USA

"Definition of an activist is someone who actually does some ground level work with people and improves their lives not sit on his bum and write blogs"

Last edited:
Either he will flee to foreign country and keep beating hate full propaganda or he will be gunned down by any random person in random place at random time.

His @$$ is already wiped enough to bring his mind to right track, but the damage he & his acolytes have done will cast him & his followers serious price.............

And He will deserve that price IMO :coffee:

(Any ''mis guided'' or ''semi guided'' PDF member better don't quote me to demand any solid proof or blame me for my radical thoughts)

What hateful propaganda ? Have you see read his poetry ...? At max he criticises the trades or should I say the abusers of religion .. The pol mullahs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom