What's new

All four missing activists including Salman Haider return home

Well to be perfectly honest I never heard about any of this Bhansa guy unless it was on news , because I don't follow any major TV channel guy's tweets so was safe from the garbage

The real culprits are the folks , promoting the material on their tweets / social feeds quite simple to find out all the folks indirectly connected to the network follow the trail

There is quite a bit much hate on Muslim these days , so I rarely seek out such articles on net

However this particular case just became prominent as it was investigated by authorities , and rightfully so

If authorities have legitimate right to investigate by all means they should

Last edited:
And do you actually have any proof of salman haider being involved with those pages ?

I actually followed those pages until they started the anti Islam and anti Pak campaign...

What are you talking about?

How is that poem childish ? Mazhab farosh mullahs are ready to declare people kafir in a jiffy... Isn't that true ? You can't even publically criticise the asshole running Islamic conference chutiyapa who moronically even declared DNA/Forensic tests as haram.

As for the pages .. I know em very well.. But you have to prove that any person was involved with them.. Do you have proof ?

I don't know about Waqar Goraya.. But if he was involved than he should be prosecuted by the state through court of law... Not some illiterate mullah from 1/2 inch mosque who himself knows nothing about Islam inciting people to go commit acts of violence.. Or public vigilantes... Neither should anyone be declared wajib ul qatal or kafir by any nathu pathu.

I am not interested in any debate with you.

I have hinted enough for you to understand.

And don't talk about "court of law" & "justice" & "constitutional rights"
It's childish and you know why.

Several admins of certain social group were picked & disappeared under unknown circumstances. Their bodies were never found. This stuff never hit the electronic media as things were pretty hot back then. And those admins deserves this justice.

Those people were as worse as these are.
And if you are REALLY following this network since 2009 then you should know what I am talking about.

Are you guys justifying people being randomly picked up by intelligence agencies for having a different opinion? Army's job is to protect the border not decide who is patriotic or not. This behaviour is not healthy for future of Pakistan.

Well to be perfectly honest I never heard about any of this Bhansa guy unless it was on news , because I don't follow any major TV channel guy's tweets so was safe from the garbage

The real culprits are the folks , promoting the material on their tweets / social feeds quite simple to find out all the folks indirectly connected to the network follow the trail

There is quite a bit much hate on Muslim these days , so I rarely seek out such articles on net

However this particular case just became prominent as it was investigated by authorities , and rightfully so

If authorities have legitimate right to investigate by all means they should
These guys are sub branch a vast network which run many types of pages on FB. They have representation on electronic media but they present their ideology in much dilute way on TV. Almost every admin of this network is directly or in directly part of Civil society & Candle Mafia ...
Few are moderate, few are hate ful ....

Are you guys justifying people being randomly picked up by intelligence agencies for having a different opinion? Army's job is to protect the border not decide who is patriotic or not. This behaviour is not healthy for future of Pakistan.
Not justifying any thing.
Telling how things work......

Since 2009.

When very first pages were created.
First they attracted attention as ''Anti Taliban'' docrine. Which changed to ''Anti Islam'' then ''Anti army'' and finally ''Anti Pakistan''

You have seen nothing. Bcoz what ever people are seeing by searching on FB is very dilute content which was heavily edited the day these trolls went missing.

This network was blocked in past but they recovered, then it was blocked again and now its their third time.

Ninja Turtles were waiting for ''specific time'' to strike. If you notice the sequence you will realise that most of them were ''picked'' when they were on special visit to Pakistan as half of network is run by foreign Pakistanis.

Sadly one Lady from Canada slipped away, hopefully she will either come to right mind or we will have to block her approach for propaganda lobby network.

Blocked then recovered? Ninja turtles were waiting for the right time..and then what they did? Now let them free..and these bhensa now came out victorious, and will be considered as champions of democracy and human rights..will do even worse blasphemey...

If. Ninja turtles nabbed them...either they shd have kept them forever, as missing persons...or prosecuted them in court... Now like husain haqqani, has become bolder after not getting punished in memogate, these bhensa will become even more vicious... For once , get someone punished

Last edited:
Blocked then recovered? Ninja turtles were waiting for the right time..and then what they did? Now let them free..and these bhensa now came out victorious, and will be considered as champions of democracy and human rights..will do even worse blasphemey...

If. Nina turtles nabbed them...either they shd have kept them forever, as missing persons...or prosecuted them in court... Now like husain haqqani, has become bolder after not getting punished in memogate, these bhensa will become even more vicious... For once , get someone punished
Punishment for some reaaon is not part of jistice system in Pakistan

Well in all honesty don't care about that particular lady , just a nobody

Sometimes folks like that are just better left to rot in their own hate

This habit of ignoring enemies with big mouths won't solve the issues but rather complicate an already complicated situation.

Yesterday I read Nisar saying "Pakistan is going through darkest phase of its history" ............. well that seemed a bit misplaced statement considering what we have gone through the last decade.

We must wait what version of kidnapping the bhensas will give to the media before we should comment.

I am not interested in any debate with you.

I have hinted enough for you to understand.

And don't talk about "court of law" & "justice" & "constitutional rights"

Without them you are worse then Somalia and not even a state.. Rather a group of savages.. So yes I will talk about them .. So stop being childish.
It's childish and you know why.

Till now you haven't been able to prove anything.. Calling for violence and disregarding laws and so on is being childish not asking for them.
Several admins of certain social group were picked & disappeared under unknown circumstances. Their bodies were never found. This stuff never hit the electronic media as things were pretty hot back then. And those admins deserves this justice.
And how do yo know that?

Also let me remind you that there are several anti Islam and anti Pak pages whose admins are still there and are still runing..

It's very naive how people here are so blatantly accusing the state of kidnapping .. How are you any better than those page admins .. After all they accuse the state of the dumbest things too.

Those people were as worse as these are.
And if you are REALLY following this network since 2009 then you should know what I am talking about.

And for the hundredth time I'm asking you to reel us if you have ANY PROOF linking salmon haider to those pages? And if you do.. Why aren't you going to the police? Or do you prefer mob violence and vigilantes over law of the land?

Well either dont pick people up or u dont return them ... this will be counter productive

How did that turn out in Balochistan? Only accelerated the insurgency ..

All four missing activists including Salman Haider return home

All four Pakistani human rights activist who went missing a few days ago returned home here on Saturday morning.

Salman Haider, a university professor went missing on January 6 from Islamabad while blogger Ahmed Waqas Goraya and Asim Saeed went missing on January 4 from Lahore.

Another activist and blogger, Ahmed Raza Naseer disappeared on January 7 from Nankana Sahib city of Punjab.

They all returned to their homes on Saturday morning, according to Abb Takk news.

On the other hand, the families of Waqas Goraya and Salman Haider have not confirmed their return as yet however, Salman’s family confirmed his return.

According to an Islamabad-based journalist, Salman Haider returned home but was in custody of Islamabad police.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/all-four-missing-activists-return-home/

Their return is good news indeed.

Back
Top Bottom