What's new

All four missing activists including Salman Haider return home

Who is that ONE
IMG_5358.jpg

He
What hateful propaganda ? Have you see read his poetry ...? At max he criticises the trades or should I say the abusers of religion .. The pol mullahs.
pOsted mulitple blasphemous posts about prophet(pbuh)'s marraige to hazrat aisha(ra) and he called islam a khooni mazhab, search ur soul if u can tolerate that u hypocritte...

Edi
Since 2009.

When very first pages were created.
First they attracted attention as ''Anti Taliban'' docrine. Which changed to ''Anti Islam'' then ''Anti army'' and finally ''Anti Pakistan''

You have seen nothing. Bcoz what ever people are seeing by searching on FB is very dilute content which was heavily edited the day these trolls went missing.

This network was blocked in past but they recovered, then it was blocked again and now its their third time.

Ninja Turtles were waiting for ''specific time'' to strike. If you notice the sequence you will realise that most of them were ''picked'' when they were on special visit to Pakistan as half of network is run by foreign Pakistanis.

Sadly one Lady from Canada slipped away, hopefully she will either come to right mind or we will have to block her approach for propaganda lobby network.

What poetry? That Kafir Kafir Childish poem?
If you are focused on it, then it means you have seen nothing.....

Remember when a random Indian troll abused your female family members here on PDF? Same wordings were used about Prophet Muhammad PBUH, her wives, her followers, Quran & Islam by these ''activists'' & FB pages which were run by them directly or under their supervision ....

rest you are wise person.
edit her to his, see ur post again...

Apparently, the title of this thread is incorrect as of now. The missing activists have called home, but they have still not been allowed to return home by their abductors.

He

pOsted mulitple blasphemous posts about prophet(pbuh)'s marraige to hazrat aisha(ra) and he called islam a khooni mazhab, search ur soul if u can tolerate that u hypocritte...

Edi

edit her to his, see ur post again...

So I'm a hypocrite for asking for proof linking salman haider to that page?

What are you ? 15 year old on her first periods.

Either he will flee to foreign country and keep beating hate full propaganda or he will be gunned down by any random person in random place at random time.

His @$$ is already wiped enough to bring his mind to right track, but the damage he & his acolytes have done will cast him & his followers serious price.............

And He will deserve that price IMO :coffee:

(Any ''mis guided'' or ''semi guided'' PDF member better don't quote me to demand any solid proof or blame me for my radical thoughts)
These men should not be allowed to leave the country like cyril. If they are guilty, they should be prosecuted as per law.
It is humiliation for agencies ( if they picked these men), that agencies had to release them. If guilty, then these men should have been killed and dumped. Very strange

We do have sisters! pay some respect
My post is directly towards the guy not sisters.

And I know why you love this Bhensa admin Salman Haider so much...
I asked for proof linking him or others to those pages.. This is like the 10th time I'm asking for proof .

Unlike you my friend I'm not really a secterian chutiya.
For you kind information he is an atheist and not follow Shiaism any more.

He can be a Scientologist as far as I'm concerned.. Doesn't prove him to be the admin of those pages now does it?

Now quote me when or if u have proof linking people to such pages and not mere ..., My multiple I'd friend.

I hope they atleast castrate them before sending them home...

They will become immedite tarek fatehs ...will be scooped up by west.... now with trump in power they are a real propoganda assets...

When sent back they must have blasphemy cases registered against them and handed over to police

My post is directly towards the guy not sisters.

I asked for proof linking him or others to those pages.. This is like the 10th time I'm asking for proof .

Unlike you my friend I'm not really a secterian chutiya.

He can be a Scientologist as far as I'm concerned.. Doesn't prove him to be the admin of those pages now does it?

Now quote me when or if u have proof linking people to such pages and not mere ..., My multiple I'd friend.
My humble opinion in this is very clear and loud, from this incident we opened a gate for zombies again be it PDF they ( Lal masjid brigade + LeJ hard core anti miniorties specially Shia sect ) biting anyone to take advantage of situation.
First they start with name of liberal secular than they change into Shia liberal etc and I'm surprised how PDF admin watching all this happening like they don't care much as traffic flown good.

My humble opinion in this is very clear and loud, from this incident we opened a gate for zombies again be it PDF they ( Lal masjid brigade + LeJ hard core anti miniorties specially Shia sect ) biting anyone to take advantage of situation.
First they start with name of liberal secular than they change into Shia liberal etc and I'm surprised how PDF admin watching all this happening like they don't care much as traffic flown good.
My issue with them is not their sect pr that bs but what they said about Pakistan if they really are admins of bhensa they dont deserve to be free

My issue with them is not their sect pr that bs but what they said about Pakistan if they really are admins of bhensa they dont deserve to be free
Brother Zibago I'm not counting you in zombies:p: I had only two concerns regarding with this incident. Implement the Law or let's bet a law less society be TTP LeJ or agencies me and you settle our disputes by ourselves. Second is the Suleman Haider is/was admin of that filthy page? I'm asking coz I don't know even you don't know either.
And about zombies attack I'm stand on my point they unleashed to take advantage of the situation HERE or else. Peace

Brother Zibago I'm not counting you in zombies:p: I had only two concerns regarding with this incident. Implement the Law or let's bet a law less society be TTP LeJ or agencies me and you settle our disputes by ourselves. Second is the Suleman Haider is/was admin of that filthy page? I'm asking coz I don't know even you don't know either.
And about zombies attack I'm stand on my point they unleashed to take advantage of the situation HERE or else. Peace
The page was closed few hours before they were arrested I dont think it was a coincidence
I think they are responsible we had a Tarik Fateh they were future Tarik Fateh,s

Ip traced was India. But Mullah gone crazy just becaue these activists are secular, they again uses religion to punish opponents without giving any evidence, and they(Molvi tolla) spread misinformation to take revenge against opponents.
This is extremism!!
Trust me.. If any one of them is associated in real then they deserves Death..

The page was closed few hours before they were arrested I dont think it was a coincidence
I think they are responsible we had a Tarik Fateh they were future Tarik Fateh,s
There is big difference between think and imagination and facts. Or we be judge jury justice and don't need the law of the land, that filthy page make me sad as well but I can't be awan or shahji or a a khan or khaffee and other zombies to start bite passers.

There is big difference between think and imagination and facts. Or we be judge jury justice and don't need the law of the land, that filthy page make me sad as well but I can't be awan or shahji or a a khan or khaffee and other zombies to start bite passers.
Timing is everything as closure of pages we shortly followed by arrests of these three this point alone raises questions on whether they really were innocent like some like Marvi and Jibran (friends of bhensa) said earlier

So I'm a hypocrite for asking for proof linking salman haider to that page?

What are you ? 15 year old on her first periods.
U people proved it ur selves how he was linked to bhensa, u started protesting that salman haider was picked up for blasphemy, if hewas not connected to bhensa than why all the topi drama by liberals as to how salman haider was picked up for blasphmey, and lol the period remark did u pick that up from the departed, u dont drink cranberry juice do u
?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom