Who do you think will win the ICC Champion's Trophy 2009

• Total voters
Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any one who can forget this

Y1ze4i-5utE[/media] - Afridi's 45-ball Century vs India

Rawalpindi Cric Stadium :yahoo:

[url="
- Afridi on fire against india 24 on 4 balls - www.funandmaza.tk[/url]

lol one must admire the enthusiasm with which you're promoting pakistan cricket!:smokin:.i could have posted sachin's innings in SA at WC 2003 vs pakistan or sehwag's 300 at multan...and well i could go on and on...but the effort you put in is praiseworthy:cheers:

lol one must admire the enthusiasm with which you're promoting pakistan cricket!:smokin:.i could have posted sachin's innings in SA at WC 2003 vs pakistan or sehwag's 300 at multan...and well i could go on and on...but the effort you put in is praiseworthy:cheers:

Hey let them yaar, we all know , the bowl out in 2007 WC... Even our first std kid could do much better than these, take a look

Who cares about that, we still got the WC :P

Well, That dosent make u better of India... Ok if thats the case, India is ahead of rankings , So India is better than Pakistan in all the formats of the game..

Well, That dosent make u better of India... Ok if thats the case, India is ahead of rankings , So India is better than Pakistan in all the formats of the game..

hehaaa ranking matters, i see, winners & losers are decided on field not by rankings, Australia got kicked in first round they were one on ranking, SA is on 1st position these days, they have never qualified for a Final

right team to watch out for is BD... man just see the highlights .. wht they did to WI.... BD is certainly blast from the past....whether is Sehwag is palying or not.. can any one tell me.
Surely, please look at how our golden boys are maturing gradually, thanks.

The poll title says "Who do you think will win the ICC Champion's Trophy 2009". Only one vote for South Africa, none for Sri Lanka and none for Australia, the three teams most likely to go all the way (South Africa vs Sri Lanka would probably be the most deserving Final so far). On top of that, eight votes for Pakistan and thirteen, wait, let me check that again, yes, thirteen, no it can't be true, let me check one more time, thirteen for India?! Unbelievable. Read the title of the poll before voting!

Now, lets consider the question that really matters. What's your team?. Of course, I support Pakistan, but let's face it, we're not the favorites to win the tournament. But let me ask you something. Who cares? Who do we have to prove ourselves to? nobody. And it's not worth it either. Not a single non-Pakistani can understand what makes us support our team like lunatics through the most unlikely situations. No one can doubt that we could take it all, and frankly, after the T20 WC, it wouldn't even be such a surprise if we did. But the T20 was a dream story. If it'd been India, we'd have had five Bollywood super-hit movies with horrible acting and one with even worse acting lined up for release, probably titled "Indian Champions" or something else equally cheesy. We can't repeat the magic of the T20, it's almost impossible, but we can still win this tournament. We do not require assurances from outsiders.

But, thinking rationally (since when have we Pakistanis been slaves to rationality?), here's my completely unscientific ranking order:
South Africa
Sri Lanka
Australia
Pakistan
India
England
West Indies
New Zealand

Yes, you are correct in everything you say, India is a Superpower in everything. We shouldn't even bother playing the CT, let's just hand the Trophy to India and save some money. Sachin Tendulkar is the greatest human being that ever touched a Cricket bat, and Kapil Dev is not even human, he was an angel of god sent to smite the evil-doers. Dictionaries should include a map of India next to the definition of the words "Superpower" and "Greatness", and the number 1 should be re-named the number "India".

Enjoy your stay on PDF, Join, however short it may be.

Edit
WHEN YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO BOWL ON WICKET'S WITHOUT THE BATSMEN , HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU GONNA THROW WHEN BATSMEN ARE THERE, MAN OUR BATSMENT DID THE JOB FOR US, AND NON OF UR BOWLERS WERE ABLE TO GET A SINGLE SHOT.

Please do not reply to Join's attempts to flame. His posts have been reported.

hehaaa ranking matters, i see, winners & losers are decided on field not by rankings, Australia got kicked in first round they were one on ranking, SA is on 1st position these days, they have never qualified for a Final

EXACTLY, YOU SAID IT, NEITHER CAN YOU SAY THAT, 20-20 WC WINNERS CAN BEAT INDIA, Past performance and records come it scene then, pak has not been able to win over india in the recent past, and never in huge tournaments like this

EXACTLY, YOU SAID IT, NEITHER CAN YOU SAY THAT, 20-20 WC WINNERS CAN BEAT INDIA, Past performance and records come it scene then, pak has not been able to win over india in the recent past, and never in huge tournaments like this

Times Change, u never know what will happen :smokin:

Sorry to inform you bro. But as far as I know you are not in the champions trophy. But I am sure you could have done better than WI. Your new all rounder Shakib is an awesome player.

Man I am loving this thread. Good going guys. Cheer for your teams and lets create the hype.

Big day- Sept 26. Centurion. same venue where Sachin destroyed the Pak attack comprising of Akram, Shoaib and Waqar. Lets c what happens this time.

Sri Lanka 233/3 (39.5 ov)

South Africa

South Africa won the toss and elected to field

Dilshan got Hundred on just 90 balls......

WOOOOOW WHAT THE HELL IS MATCH

WEST INDES -31 runs 3 out 10 overs PAKISTAN ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:pakistan::bounce::victory::mps:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom