What's new

All About ICC Champions Trophy 2009

Who do you think will win the ICC Champion's Trophy 2009

• Total voters
SO What still Pakistan is Champion :cool:
Pak has won more ODIs uptil 2007( look at the difference we are still Ahead):smokin:
only in Pakistan that India have a reasonably even record winning 10 games as opposed to 13 by Pakistan. On the other hand, Pakistan have clearly dominated their matches against India in India winning 15 out of the 21 encounters :pakistan:

Total Matches---108
India --40
Pakistan --64
Tie --4

informative.post that again when we win the cup, ok?:D

Abdul Razzaq should have been in Pak Champions Trophy squad​

Former Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Akram has stated that Pakistani selectors have made a big mistake by leaving all rounder Abdul Razzaq out of the Champions Trophy squad.

“The Pakistan selectors have made an error in leaving Abdul Razzaq out of the squad for the Champions Trophy. They have made a big mistake by not selecting him and the team will miss his hitting power down the order and his bowling too in South Africa. I was very surprised when I saw the squad and noted that Razzaq wasn’t named. If it had been up to me I would have left out Shoaib Malik”

“The pitches in South Africa in September will be very similar to Pakistani surfaces and this will of course help the Pakistani bowlers. The ball will reverse in South Africa at this time of the year and if the Pakistani bowlers look after the ball, they will be a handful for opposition batsmen. Its important though that the Pakistani tactics should be to bat first whenever possible”.

“The senior players in the team need to back each other and come up with a game plan in South Africa. It’s also very important that skipper Younis Khan continues with his policy of letting the players play with a sense of freedom and not putting too much pressure on the younger players. Younis’ tactics were great in the Twenty/20 World Cup and he should continue with this approach at the Champions Trophy”.

“As far as who will win the tournament? In my opinion I think one of the Asian teams will be champions this time around,”

:pakistan:
===========================================
Reference:​
Mohammad Akram on ICC CT 2009

Best of Luck India..........
Will WIN

WE WILL SEE THIS

7b7fc3a719c45b748c34dae6e45cb695.jpg

RESULTING THIS

:devil: :pakistan:

Last edited:
india vs pakistan:--

1)india won all four worldcup matches against pakistan

2) t 20:20 league and final matchs:victory:

3)after 14 year gap india beat pakistan at home both onday and
test:victory:

4) second t 2020 world cups practic match:victory:

these all big victory are far bigger than pakistans all over record against india::cheesy:

ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif
jai hind jai bharat

Actual test for Pakistan is to change history by beating India in any world level competition. This is strange fact that Pakistan cricket team never able to win a single match in Worldcup, T20 or in ICC Champion Trophy against India despite having better record against them overall.

If u had an overall record over India u would be ahead of rankings.. Lets see if u can ever beat India...

india vs pakistan:--

1)india won all four worldcup matches against pakistan

2) t 20:20 league and final matchs:victory:

3)after 14 year gap india beat pakistan at home both onday and
test:victory:

4) second t 2020 world cups practic match:victory:

these all big victory are far bigger than pakistans all over record against india::cheesy:

ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif
jai hind jai bharat

1) Indian didnt won all thsoe WCs..
2)Who cares we r the present Champions
3) That was how many years ago... :azn:
4)who cares about the practice match, its the end that matters & India didnt had a happy ending, we won that WC :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom