What's new

All About ICC Champions Trophy 2009

Who do you think will win the ICC Champion's Trophy 2009

• Total voters
Razzaq unhappy over his exclusion

Monday, September 21, 2009
KARACHI: Experienced Pakistani all-rounder Abdul Razzaq is struggling to digest his exclusion from the Champions Trophy squad and made it clear that he does not fancy following the team on television.

“It came as a huge setback to learn that I was not in the final team. Since my comeback to the national team I had been working very hard to play in this elite tournament,” the all-rounder, who resigned from the rebel Indian Cricket League in June and was immediately allowed by the cricket board to join the national team during the Twenty20 World Cup, said.

He had harboured an ambition of being a part of the Champions Trophy squad.

“It is a big tournament and you get a chance to prove yourself against the top teams. I was working hard to convince everyone I should be in the side,” he said.

“It will be hard to sit down and watch the matches on television when I could have been out there”.

Razzaq, however, made it clear that unlike the past when he had resigned in 2007 from international cricket and joined ICL at being dropped for the inaugural Twenty20 World Cup in South Africa, he would not react emotionally.

Razzaq unhappy over his exclusion

Your so funny. CricIndia... :D Sometimes its so true though.

Although i got the funny side (cricinfo bias) of it, i am not sure if doc really wanted to be funny there. He seemed to genuinely mistyped cricinfo for cricindia. Whatever it was funny nonetheless. Most people outside India complaints that.

I have added a poll!!

so choose who you think will win the ICC CT 2009!!

those who vote India will get free tickets to champions trophy :partay: :tongue:

VOTE FOR INDIA​
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

Obviously I vote for Pakistan...... INSHA'ALLAH Pakistan will win Champions Trophy.....

Pakistan Zindabad.
:pakistan:

Kiwis crush India, Pakistan score easy win against Warriors​

New Zealand bounced back from a shock defeat to South African domestic side the Warriors to earn a commanding 103-run win over India in an ICC Champions Trophy warm-up match at Senwes Park in Potchefstroom on Sunday.

=====================================

Reference:​
ICC 2009 Dawn

I have added a poll!!

so choose who you think will win the ICC CT 2009!!

Buddy, I think there was no need for eight options. Two would have served the purpose. :rofl:

I voted for India(quite obviously) even though i am not sure of our prospects considering somewhat weak bowing line up.

where are all Pakistani supporters ???? come and Vote for Pakistan..... :D

we have 3 votes for Pakistan and 8 for India.....:blink:

There are more Indian members than Pakistanis on this Forum

The Favorites are India & Australia but don't worry in the End Pak will snatch the trophy away :pakistan:

There are more Indian members than Pakistanis on this Forum

The Favorites are India & Australia but don't worry in the End Pak will snatch the trophy away :pakistan:

pakistan always got beaten by india at every ICC world level tournaments.:D

pakistan always got beaten by india at every ICC world level tournaments.:D

SO What still Pakistan is Champion :cool:
Pak has won more ODIs uptil 2007( look at the difference we are still Ahead):smokin:
only in Pakistan that India have a reasonably even record winning 10 games as opposed to 13 by Pakistan. On the other hand, Pakistan have clearly dominated their matches against India in India winning 15 out of the 21 encounters :pakistan:

Total Matches---108
India --40
Pakistan --64
Tie --4

Back
Top Bottom