What's new

Alexander the not so Great: History through Persian eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
lool why are you showing me spanish and portugese? there not greek people , roman is italian , show me greek as you said how big hes empire is and strong , it dont look big to me and still is that his only empire , we have many that are bigger than that , anyway carry on

in the Film alexander they refer to Indians as " low evil people" you should had seen my Indian friends reactions to that lol
the west downgrades anything that is not western.
I have a question, why is all their films which are about greece V Persia made in point of view of Greeks? I mean the main character is always a greek. they never made a film about Cyrus the great, he created the first superpower and was the first king to be called "the great". alexander wanted to be like him, this is knows fact that alexander the gay wanted to be like Persian kings.

The persian empire was not "defeated" by alexander army, during the battle the asshole called darius the turd or 3rd ran away and therefore his army could not do anything since without his command they could not even move. if we head a leader like cyrus at that time then alexander would had his *** handed to him on a plate. even today what we lack is a great leadership.

There are lots of good documentries on Cyrus, and his cylinder is kept in the UK. However when it comes to hollywood, what sells is what is made.

On the point of Darius, I believe Alexander's goal in every battle was to personally go towards him. He knew if he targeted the head the army would fall.

who influenced turks? greeks? turks who ruled greeks ?

is this what he conquered

alexmap.gif

what about this

gokturk empire

Second_G%C3%B6kt%C3%BCrk_Empire_(681-745).png

what about this

great seljuk empire

seljuk.jpg

and this ottoman empire

osmanlc4b1-imparatorluc49fu-haritasc4b1.png

or this attila the hun empire

attila.jpg

any more turkic empires?

these ?
eski-16-turk-devleti-bayragi.png

Sorry man but those ancient Turkic people (Huns, etc) were just a bunch of uncivilized nomadic people

in the Film alexander they refer to Indians as " low evil people" you should had seen my Indian friends reactions to that lol
the west downgrades anything that is not western.
I have a question, why is all their films which are about greece V Persia made in point of view of Greeks? I mean the main character is always a greek. they never made a film about Cyrus the great, he created the first superpower and was the first king to be called "the great". alexander wanted to be like him, this is knows fact that alexander the gay wanted to be like Persian kings.

The persian empire was not "defeated" by alexander army, during the battle the asshole called darius the turd or 3rd ran away and therefore his army could not do anything since without his command they could not even move. if we head a leader like cyrus at that time then alexander would had his *** handed to him on a plate. even today what we lack is a great leadership.

Its because Greece is seen as cradle of western civilization, and most big budget movies are made by the west. So thats why they take the point of view of the greeks. Hopefully we can make our own history epics one day...

lool why are you showing me spanish and portugese? there not greek people , roman is italian , show me greek as you said how big hes empire is and strong , it dont look big to me and still is that his only empire , we have many that are bigger than that , anyway carry on

No they share the same geographic region. Turkic people lived in tribes, and had many different languages. To claim that they have always been one is foolish on your part.

Lol if you are comparing peoples from a whole language family i.e. Turkic, then you shouldnt compare them to one ethnicity. Compare them to another language family, like Indo-European... Now tell me, who had more Empires, Turkics or Indo-Europeans?

Its because Greece is seen as cradle of western civilization, and most big budget movies are made by the west. So thats why they take the point of view of the greeks. Hopefully we can make our own history epics one day...

LOL man no matter how much they spend they can never change history.
when middle east and asia created writing and proper civilization those "western" nations were mating with animals and hunting squires naked.

Sorry man but those ancient Turkic people (Huns, etc) were just a bunch of uncivilized nomadic people

how do you know? did you see them , conquering lands means being uncivilized?

LOL man no matter how much they spend they can never change history.
when middle east and asia created writing and proper civilization those "western" nations were mating with animals and hunting squires naked.

I know but what can we do... Now I hear they are going to make sequel to 300... If that movie was made about any other ethnicity it would have been banned on grounds of racism and its creators locked up for hate speech...

No they share the same geographic region. Turkic people lived in tribes, and had many different languages. To claim that they have always been one is foolish on your part.

hahah you know nothing about it and you talk , they were united many times , i never ever said they were always one , but they are same race .

i listened to this program its in turkish so you wont understand but this guy proffesor learned chinese , greek , english , french , russian and another language just to read sources in original language , and he learnt proper chinese , in this program he talks about turkic history everything , he went to many countries , he has books , he learnt so many languages just for it

a to z he says everything about turks , sources from chinese documents , latin etc

who is indo-europeons?

Lol if you are comparing peoples from a whole language family i.e. Turkic, then you shouldnt compare them to one ethnicity. Compare them to another language family, like Indo-European... Now tell me, who had more Empires, Turkics or Indo-Europeans?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know but what can we do... Now I hear they are going to make sequel to 300... If that movie was made about any other ethnicity it would have been banned on grounds of racism and its creators locked up for hate speech...

The Greek cast as the lead was Scottish. lol.
The only thing I loved about that movie:

Last edited by a moderator:

isnt indo-europeon a language? just like altaic language? turkic is a race just like iranian people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom