What's new

Aleppo Clashes Threaten to Spill into Turkish Territory

I'm so furious right now.... why there is no response from our government. We should extinct their kind after these threats....

Possibility to deter an attack is to attack or threaten an attack on the ISIS HQ ( Raqqa ) if they attack the tomb, laser guided bombs could destroy the ISIS buildings that run the city and the organization based in Raqqa. Syria's Soviet era airforce lacks laser guided bombs therefor unable to do so.
That could either prevent an attack on the tomb or anger them more to focus on Turkey as well.

Turkey won't do jackshit, they didn't retaliate when Assad gunned down their airforce or infighting on North. Also you can't fight over a grave while the country is in its civil war. Would be embarassing for Turkey.

Empty threats as always.

say what? :o:

Syria is on its civil war on their fourth year yet you guys want to pick a grave on their soil?

I don't know since most Syrians now consider Turks better than Arabs due to their refugee policy but this can tarnish Turkish image toward Syrians if they chose to defend the tomb over a disastriois country.

Just saying...they should either remain neutral, stick with their refugee/humanitarian policy and that's it unless if those takfiri cavemen decides to attack you, go ahead with F16 strike.

defend the tomb
you do realize that that tomb and some small portion of the surrounding ground is officially a part of Turkey and not Syria? Turkey has every right to protect that tomb and its soldiers there, but i think there is no need for a full invasion anyway. we shall see what will happen, its gonna be a test.

and i misread your post. I thought you meant that it was Turkey that was in a civil war.

Not only a "tomb territory" It is Turkish soil.

37 km inside from the Turkish-Syrian border.
it's one-day march for our tanks, but I'm assuming we'll trust our terrorist friends with this one.. you know.. the ones we gave weapons to

Something is interesting about ISIL.they have no allies and everyone is their enemy.Forget about conspiracy theories. They are against Assad, rebels,Kurds, west and now Turks. But they have remained strong till now and have owned other rebels groups in many battles. Makes me wonder why they are so good at fighting. Is it because they are nutjobs who have no fear of death or because they have better experience from fighting in Iraq?

Turkey should weigh its decisions, because it doesn't like their name to be changed to ISILT.If you want to strike them, do it in a way that they can't get on their feet again. Also Turkey should stop supporting only one side in this conflict because it has done more harm than good to its interests.

The problem with this situation is that no matter what you do you are doomed. If you let them capture the tomb and dont react we have 25 sehit and look like push overs. If you react and reinforce or secure the area around the tomb they will do car bombs in turkey and we will have to fight assad (openly) because he will attacj our airforce. Maybe we can make an agreement with assad to let us reinforce the tomb but why would he let us do that? At this point something bad is bound to happen.

The problem with this situation is that no matter what you do you are doomed. If you let them capture the tomb and dont react we have 25 sehit and look like push overs. If you react and reinforce or secure the area around the tomb they will do car bombs in turkey and we will have to fight assad (openly) because he will attacj our airforce. Maybe we can make an agreement with assad to let us reinforce the tomb but why would he let us do that? At this point something bad is bound to happen.
this is what happens when AKP support ALqaeda terrorists in Syria, Syria have always warned Turkey that terrorism and chaos is contagious and spreads like a wildfire...

Something is interesting about ISIL.they have no allies and everyone is their enemy.Forget about conspiracy theories. They are against Assad, rebels,Kurds, west and now Turks. But they have remained strong till now and have owned other rebels groups in many battles. Makes me wonder why they are so good at fighting. Is it because they are nutjobs who have no fear of death or because they have better experience from fighting in Iraq?

@F117 might have an answer

Back
Top Bottom