What's new

Aleppo Clashes Threaten to Spill into Turkish Territory

Guys what does this fucks say ?

@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @doritos @Syrian Lion

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@xenon54 @T-123456 @Kaan @usernameless @TurAr @LegionnairE

Guys, Turkish news say, ISIL threatened Turkey to "Lower our flag in tomb of Suleyman Shah and leave the area, or else they would attack on our soldiers"

What are we waiting for.... for our soldiers to be martyred. We should start to take some heads from these dogs.

IŞİD'ten Türkiye'ye küstah tehdit! - Milliyet Haber

He gives Turkey 3 days to retreat from their lands ( lands of the 'Islamic state of Iraq/Sham ) I guess he means Suleyman Shah. They won’t accept a secular army in the Islamic lands

Or else.... are they threatening us with an attack on our soldiers ?

They want to take the Turkish flag down from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. Basically, they are saying that there won't any exception to anybody when it comes to implementing the Islamic laws, and that their laws will be applied on Turkey as well.

They demand a full Turkish retreat from what is supposed to be their land. They reject having secular Armed Forces' boots on the ground, and they want to exhume the Sultan's tombs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, Turkish news say, ISIL threatened Turkey to "Lower our flag in tomb of Suleyman Shah and leave the area, or else they would attack on our soldiers"

What are we waiting for.... for our soldiers to be martyred. We should start to take some heads from these dogs.

We should all stand with Turkey on this ..

Or else.... are they threatening us with an attack on our soldiers ?

Launching an attack appears to be an option, but they mainly want to take the tomb out.

They want to take the Turkish flag down from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. Basically, they are saying that there won't any exception to anybody when it comes to implementing the Islamic laws, and that their laws will be applied on Turkey as well.

They demand a full Turkish retreat from what is supposed to be their land. They reject having secular Armed Forces' boots on the ground, and they want to exhume the Sultan's tombs.

We should all stand with Turkey on this ..

I'm speechless.... these guys just signed their death warrant.

and with all respect to Syria's sovereignty, but i wish Turkish army would take the initiative, though how is the question, and take these terrorists out before they can get the first surprising critical strike in the way they want it to happen.

and with all respect to Syria's sovereignty, but i wish Turkish army would take the initiative, though how is the question, and take these terrorists out before they can get the first surprising critical strike in the way they want it to happen.
Turkey played a major humanitarian role in the Syrian crisis that no one can deny.

Turkey's heritage should be treated with nothing but a pure respect, and that should anything bad happen, Turkey will do whatever it takes to secure its interests.

I'm speechless.... these guys just signed their death warrant.
We'll imprison their leader in imralı island and we'll negotiate the **** out of them I guess :)

Erdogan will first deny that he talked to their leader, and then he'll make it public and say he does it for peace between peoples :)

We'll imprison their leader in imralı island and we'll negotiate the **** out of them I guess :)

Erdogan will first deny that he talked to their leader, and then he'll make it public and say he does it for peace between peoples :)
You look familiar....

Is Imrali Island the Turkish version of Gitmo?

You look familiar....

Is Imrali Island the Turkish version of Gitmo?
It's where we keep the most notorious terrorist of the republic's history. That bastard actually runs his terrorist organisation from there.

and as I stated on many occasions, we have a bunch of pvssies running the country, and those pvussies negotiate with terrorists through the inmate of imralı. This is how things go around Turkey nowadays, power and money are all that counts.

Honor and justice doesn't mean shit.

From what I understood the guy was talking about us doing shirk (referring to the tomb we have there) and he was basically saying that our presence in "their" land is unacceptable.

Expect them to hit the tomb with a Metis ATGM with in the next week or with a similar type weapon. The only way to prevent this from happening is if we take control of the area surrounding the tomb. At this point the poor guys on guard duty are just waiting to become sehit.

From what I understood the guy was talking about us doing shirk (referring to the tomb we have there) and he was basically saying that our presence in "their" land is unacceptable.

Expect them to hit the tomb with a Metis ATGM with in the next week or with a similar type weapon. The only way to prevent this from happening is if we take control of the area surrounding the tomb. At this point the poor guys on guard duty are just waiting to become sehit.

I'm so furious right now.... why there is no response from our government. We should extinct their kind after these threats....

Back
Top Bottom