Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SHARES

LAHORE : Alcoholic beverages are set to become available at Lahore’s Allama Iqbal International Airport after approval of a summary sent to Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar.

READ MORE:Pakistan Army Chief vows to lead internal and external challenges facing Pakistan
According to reports, Punjab Excise & Taxation Department, police and district administration have issued no objection certificates (NOCs) to Unicorn Prestige Limited, a company that had applied for a liquor licence in the name of Royal Swiss International.

Currently, only four hotels in the city are authorised liquor sellers with L2 licences, including Avari Hotel, Holiday Inn, Pearl Continental Hotel, and Ambassador Hotel.
https://timesofislamabad.com/17-Jan...tE1mI4QSWoxn66ADQcwowefIy9tstB2QkRLD2rJCqVfnA

SHARES

LAHORE : Alcoholic beverages are set to become available at Lahore’s Allama Iqbal International Airport after approval of a summary sent to Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar.

READ MORE:Pakistan Army Chief vows to lead internal and external challenges facing Pakistan
According to reports, Punjab Excise & Taxation Department, police and district administration have issued no objection certificates (NOCs) to Unicorn Prestige Limited, a company that had applied for a liquor licence in the name of Royal Swiss International.

Currently, only four hotels in the city are authorised liquor sellers with L2 licences, including Avari Hotel, Holiday Inn, Pearl Continental Hotel, and Ambassador Hotel.
https://timesofislamabad.com/17-Jan...tE1mI4QSWoxn66ADQcwowefIy9tstB2QkRLD2rJCqVfnA

I tried Heineken while I was at Thailand, its an amazing stuff! Make sure its available for all Pakistanis, NOT just foreigners! PTI CAN earn more just by setting up Beer and Winery Plants inside Pakistan for Pakistani peoples than by setting up gun factories (Whose license is even more impossible to get on legal ways!), or more than that, Winery & Beer's can be imported from India as well, IF Pakistan is unable to produce them domestically!
View media item 17796

"There is no compulsion in religion"

Alchohol can be a great way to earn revenue, just make sure to tax it and hire police so people don't drink and drive.

Beer is a kind of Alcohol.

"There is no compulsion in religion"

Alchohol can be a great way to earn revenue, just make sure to tax it and hire police so people don't drink and drive.
Its for foriegners and license holders not locals mate.

Its for foriegners and license holders not locals mate.

yeah, I just think the government should not be telling people what they can and can't drink.

If people want to drink, let them. But tax it so you can make some money and spend it on schools and roads.

beer has little alcohol content compared to whisky or vodka

I was pointing towards Title. It has lille alcohol content but again you don't swill whisky or vodka like you do with beer.

I tried Heineken while I was at Thailand, its an amazing stuff! Make sure its available for all Pakistanis, NOT just foreigners! PTI CAN earn more just by setting up Beer and Winery Plants inside Pakistan for Pakistani peoples than by setting up gun factories (Whose license is even more impossible to get on legal ways!), or more than that, Winery & Beer's can be imported from India as well, IF Pakistan is unable to produce them domestically!
View media item 17796
You don't visit Thailand without trying Chang

View media item 17796
already made by muree beverages

View media item 17796

Well apparently not every one of us is too weak to not resist something that is of harm.
You carry on with your adventures of inner weakness, or a deluded enjoyment if you would call it.

We are happy being stronger for ourselves and through our Creator by following His Wisdom.

yeah, I just think the government should not be telling people what they can and can't drink.

If people want to drink, let them. But tax it so you can make some money and spend it on schools and roads.
Ever drink mate?

View media item 17796
If you can get ur hands on it, u should try Witlinger, its british and its the smoothest beer i have ever had.....its saying something coz i have had a lot of beers

What about wine coolers?

I kid, I kid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom