What's new

Alcohol and Beer set to become available at Lahore Airport: Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for being an "Islamic Republic"

if I don't what?

I actually don't know what you are talking about.

How do you think Dubai got so rich?

100%
But being a real Muslim means you don't force your religion on others. It's actually part of the Quran.
If you don't want to drink, no one will ever force you.
So why do you have the right to force others?

don't make silly replies.

Great initiative by progressive government and on the path to freedom.
let us the people of Pakistan decide that OK, whatever happens here effects us not u.

I tried Heineken while I was at Thailand, its an amazing stuff! Make sure its available for all Pakistanis, NOT just foreigners! PTI CAN earn more just by setting up Beer and Winery Plants inside Pakistan for Pakistani peoples than by setting up gun factories (Whose license is even more impossible to get on legal ways!), or more than that, Winery & Beer's can be imported from India as well, IF Pakistan is unable to produce them domestically!
View media item 17796
I see what it does here and I don't want this disease to come to Pakistan

if I don't what?

I actually don't know what you are talking about.

How do you think Dubai got so rich?

100%
But being a real Muslim means you don't force your religion on others. It's actually part of the Quran.
If you don't want to drink, no one will ever force you.
So why do you have the right to force others?

don't make silly replies.

Great initiative by progressive government and on the path to freedom.

If you love Dubai so much u are free to leave this country..

How do liberals like you have the audacity to state such things....’oh we should not force religion upon others because alcohol is not prohibited in the Quran ’. Stop misusing religion to suit your morally corrupt ideology and Check your passport bro...it says the Islamic republic of Pakistan...

beer has little alcohol content compared to whisky or vodka
Its ALL alcohol.

yes, to Muslims.
But the state should not be int he buissness of deaming who is muslim and who is not.
This is your liberal western side talking. Islam is a part of most muslim majority govts and laws. Its called Shariah.

But my ideology is all about freedom.
Free people have the right to do what they want, as long as they are not infrining on other people's rights.
1) Freedom isnt free
2) There is nothing like absolute freedom.
Freedom is cool..

Its ALL alcohol.

This is your liberal western side talking. Islam is a part of most muslim majority govts and laws. Its called Shariah.

1) Freedom isnt free
2) There is nothing like absolute freedom.
Freedom is cool..

You know, it's funny you say that.
1400 years ago, you would have said the exact same thing to the Prophet.

1. Freedom is enshrined in the Quran
2. Has the prophet ever punished anyone for just drinking?

Prohibition on alchohol is personal thing, not something the state should be enforcing.
If you are truly a Muslim, you will not drink.
If you are truly a Muslim, you will also follow the Quran and not stop others from drinking.

If you love Dubai so much u are free to leave this country..

How do liberals like you have the audacity to state such things....’oh we should not force religion upon others because alcohol is not prohibited in the Quran ’. Stop misusing religion to suit your morally corrupt ideology and Check your passport bro...it says the Islamic republic of Pakistan...

Hey everyone, I found the King of Pakistan.
I better listen to his highness.

Seriously, who gave you the right to tell others what to do?
If you don't like something, DON'T DO IT!
But you are a human, just like me, so you have no right to tell others what to do.

as for misusing Islam... HAHA
Pakistan right is the most vile thing ever that misuses the Quran to such evil ends.
So... when are you going to blow yourself up in the name of Islam?
That's Islamic according to right.

let us the people of Pakistan decide that OK, whatever happens here effects us not u.

yeah, but people like me send money to Pakistan, so once my money is on the line, I get a say in it.
Either that, or stop the Billions on dollars in remittance a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom