What's new

Alcohol and Beer set to become available at Lahore Airport: Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried Heineken while I was at Thailand, its an amazing stuff! Make sure its available for all Pakistanis, NOT just foreigners! PTI CAN earn more just by setting up Beer and Winery Plants inside Pakistan for Pakistani peoples than by setting up gun factories (Whose license is even more impossible to get on legal ways!), or more than that, Winery & Beer's can be imported from India as well, IF Pakistan is unable to produce them domestically!
View media item 17796
Not available for everyone.

"There is no compulsion in religion"

Alchohol can be a great way to earn revenue, just make sure to tax it and hire police so people don't drink and drive.

Prohibited in islam.

Good step to earn tax. Some more practical steps should be taken. Learn from Germany.

lol
Other day I was reading a news that PIA stop playing “ Soft Music “ and changed it into some “ Qaseeda “ my thoughts were MashaAllah and now this lol.
No doubt we are most hypocrite nation in world.

Not available for everyone.

Prohibited in islam.
yes, to Muslims.
But the state should not be int he buissness of deaming who is muslim and who is not.

Ever drink mate?
I personally don't

But my ideology is all about freedom.
Free people have the right to do what they want, as long as they are not infrining on other people's rights.

lol
Other day I was reading a news that PIA stop playing “ Soft Music “ and changed it into some “ Qaseeda “ my thoughts were MashaAllah and now this lol.
we would not tolerate a christan airline playing the bible, why is it okay to tolerate Muslim music ?

SHARES

LAHORE : Alcoholic beverages are set to become available at Lahore’s Allama Iqbal International Airport after approval of a summary sent to Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar.

READ MORE:Pakistan Army Chief vows to lead internal and external challenges facing Pakistan
According to reports, Punjab Excise & Taxation Department, police and district administration have issued no objection certificates (NOCs) to Unicorn Prestige Limited, a company that had applied for a liquor licence in the name of Royal Swiss International.

Currently, only four hotels in the city are authorised liquor sellers with L2 licences, including Avari Hotel, Holiday Inn, Pearl Continental Hotel, and Ambassador Hotel.
https://timesofislamabad.com/17-Jan...tE1mI4QSWoxn66ADQcwowefIy9tstB2QkRLD2rJCqVfnA
I am not at all surprised.
I have been offered alcohol in Pakistan and frowned upon when i refused. Crazy country

yes, to Muslims.
But the state should not be int he buissness of deaming who is muslim and who is not.

I personally don't

But my ideology is all about freedom.
Free people have the right to do what they want, as long as they are not infrining on other people's rights.

we would not tolerate a christan airline playing the bible, why is it okay to tolerate Muslim music ?
Was comparing two different things of same insititue, I am not using PIA neither I need a beer in our airports. And never like listen music while traveling, watch movies tho to kill time.

Was comparing two different things of same insititue, I am not using PIA neither I need a beer in our airports. And never like listen music while traveling, watch movies tho to kill time.

I am really happy that you have all those freedoms.
I hope you extend similar considerations for people who do want to do all the things you don't.

lol
Is it blasphemy if I tell you that they allow beer so you can tolerate such forceful religiosity?

It will.and should not be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom