What's new

How Murree Brewery Built A 160 Year Old Alcohol Empire In Pakistan

Those who drink alcohol should be shot.

- PRTP GWD
1608046832932.png

How do regular Pakistani (muslims) go about buying alcohol ? Does the law ban muslims from consuming it ?

Love to drink a Pakistani beer some day !
no need to go just call and get delivery in few minutes .

@Imran Khan bro synthetic alcoholic drink smell like perfume, pretty sure taste like perfume too. Then what's the use of advertising flavors such as Smirnoff strawberry vodka, coors citrus and Murree Brewery lemon lime gin??
sir your question is wired . first of all every alcohol type taste different such as whisky taste different then vodka . beer taste different then gin . so first you have to categorize type of alcohol . then you go further deep and taste the flavors and brands . i am whiskey lover so for my every whiskey taste different then other . even both of them are whiskeys . a black label taste different then smoky Chivas regal and then same taste chivas and jack denials are two different tastes . an J&B totally taste different then rich flavor of marmoreal . same apply on flavor they mix flavor with alcohol type and its taste different then other . do you taste same orange and mango juice sir ?same apply on age and volume of whiskey too age is most important and then volume too . its bring harsh taste .
that is how also prices are a cheap 10 dollar whiskey con not be compared to expensive 150K dollar bottle for god sake . both are whiskeys after all .

for example a cheap and expensive brand ciggrates do you feel difference between K2 and dunhill ??????? both are tobacco
1608047686518.png

nvm i read some of their fatwas and alcohol not made from grapes or dates is only allowed to be consumed as a flavoring or as medicine. Being drunk is not allowed.
used as medicine when its a chemically an alcohol but not manufactured for drinking through fermentation is what probably he was referring to

some medications have trace amount given its solvent nature

modern medicines have next to none alcohol in it

..where didyou pull that info from? ..yahan toh non alcoholic beer ko bhi haram samjha jata hai just because its 'beer'.
lol wo to sood bhi haram 'samajhte' hain. alcohol consumption is ingrained culturally. Women outdrink men in Pakistan.
how many % we will have in paradise?
The promise is there would be no hangover nor intoxication which outmuscles mental state.

Waqas, your road to Paradise goes through Kashmir

How do regular Pakistani (muslims) go about buying alcohol ? Does the law ban muslims from consuming it ?

Love to drink a Pakistani beer some day !

Brokers/Middle Men

You call the broker, his courier boy will come over and drop the booze to your house. Buying alcohol in Pakistan is quite easy considering the fact that alcohol is banned for Non Muslims in Pakistan and the prices are pretty cheap.

There are no retail shops that sell alcohol in Pakistan that i know off. Only exceptions would be 5 Star Hotels that sell alcohol in their bars but that's largely catered towards foreigners or wealthy Pakistanis because these hotels charge an arm and a leg. They are absolute crooks.

Brokers/Middle Men

You call the broker, his courier boy will come over and drop the booze to your house. Buying alcohol in Pakistan is quite easy considering the fact that alcohol is banned for Non Muslims in Pakistan and the prices are pretty cheap.

There are no retail shops that sell alcohol in Pakistan that i know off. Only exceptions would be 5 Star Hotels that sell alcohol in their bars but that's largely catered towards foreigners or wealthy Pakistanis because these hotels charge an arm and a leg. They are absolute crooks.
4 and 5 stars sir

legally like this

Alcoholic Product
Under the laws of Pakistan Muslims are prohibited from consuming alcoholic drinks. Non-Muslims and foreigners require consumption permit issued by Provincial Governments and Islamabad (Capital Territory). However in most cases a Liquor retailer will assist you in obtaining a permit. If you are a foreign tourist; feel free to call our Customer department for assistance on Telephone Phone No. +92 051-5567041-7 (Extension: 311, 392)
In province of Punjab, liquor can be purchased only from authorized dealers as under:
Lahore
i. Pearl Continental Hotel, Mall Road. 042-36360210
ii. Holiday Inn, Egerton Road. 042-36310077
iii. Ambassador Hotel, Davis Road. 042-36316820-32
iv. Avari Hotel, Mall Road. 042-36366366
Rawalpindi
i. Pearl Continental Hotel, Mall Road. 051-5566011
Multan
i. Ramada Hotel, Abdali Road. 061-4587777-95
Faisalabad
i. Serena Hotel, Club Road. 041-2600428
Murree
i. Pearl Continental Hotel, Bhurban. 051-3355651
In Capital Territory Liquor can be purchased from
i. Marriot Hotel, Islamabad. 051-2826121
ii. Serena Hotel, Islamabad. 051-2874000
iii. Best Western Hotel, Islamabad. 051-2277460-8
In province of Sindh and Baluchistan liquor can be purchased from designated shops in addition to five star hotels.

http://murreebrewery.com/how-to-buy/

Brokers/Middle Men

every province have own laws sir . sindh have legal wine shops in hundreds

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-15 Google Maps.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-15 Google Maps.png
    542.4 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom