What's new

Alcohol and Beer set to become available at Lahore Airport: Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it's funny you say that.
1400 years ago, you would have said the exact same thing to the Prophet.

1. Freedom is enshrined in the Quran
2. Has the prophet ever punished anyone for just drinking?

Prohibition on alchohol is personal thing, not something the state should be enforcing.
If you are truly a Muslim, you will not drink.
If you are truly a Muslim, you will also follow the Quran and not stop others from drinking.

Hey everyone, I found the King of Pakistan.
I better listen to his highness.

Seriously, who gave you the right to tell others what to do?
If you don't like something, DON'T DO IT!
But you are a human, just like me, so you have no right to tell others what to do.

as for misusing Islam... HAHA
Pakistan right is the most vile thing ever that misuses the Quran to such evil ends.
So... when are you going to blow yourself up in the name of Islam?
That's Islamic according to right.

yeah, but people like me send money to Pakistan, so once my money is on the line, I get a say in it.
Either that, or stop the Billions on dollars in remittance a year.
first of all kid! its a fake news and the video i shared gives its detail.

Second, Pakistan is afterall an Islamic Republic buddy, it cant work like this in here....its against our constitution too.......According to our constitution, no government can go against the Laws of Islam, and no law can be passed or made which is not compatible to her. Hence forth cant be allowed.

Thirdly, Yr living in a non Muslim country which doesnt share anything in common with us, hence forth that life in the west is taking a tool over you! That is corrupting yr thinking.....Probably thats why yr going haywire to defend yr comments. However 7 oceans apart in a Country, like Pakistan things are very different, and shall stay the same.

Prohibition on alchohol is personal thing, not something the state should be enforcing.
If you are truly a Muslim, you will also follow the Quran and not stop others from drinking.

But you are a human, just like me, so you have no right to tell others what to do.

Pakistan right is the most vile thing ever that misuses the Quran to such evil ends.

yeah, but people like me send money to Pakistan, so once my money is on the line, I get a say in it.

Rusty

You might have not been taught this, but the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وصحبه وسلم ﷺ himself ordered that alcohol should be poured out in the street gutters.

I don’t know how you can spout the rubbish you do...plz don’t get your understanding right and then start lecturing others

Bro

how dare u call Pakistan vile? Our forefathers died for this country. If you don’t like it, you can cancel your ID card and stay with the gore.

@Moderators - plz issue a warning ⚠️ to this agitator.

Fake News Alert – No Liquor Bar opening at Lahore Airport
By
Darakhshan Anjum
-
January 18, 2019

Earlier, different media outlets reported that a liquor bar is opening at Lahore Airport quite soon. We also on our site published similar newsstating that Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has been sent a summary to approve setting up of alcoholic beverages at the Lahore’s Allama Iqbal International Airport.

But the news is FAKE.

Chief Spokesperson of Chief Minister of Punjab Pakistan Dr. Shahbaz Gill tweeted a video message in which he clearly states that the news about beer and alcohol being available at Lahore Airport and Punjab government approving it is a FAKE NEWS.

He said that the private media channels are misreporting the facts. Stating the facts he said that near Lahore Airport, a four or five-star hotel is under construction. The hotel will be costructed by March 2019.

Gill, said that the permissions given to any other four or five-star hotels are also given to this hotel. There is no exception given in this hotel’s case.

Moreover, the hotel is not made over the airport, it is being constructed nearby. So for foreigners and non-Muslims, there is a proper legal procedure, allowing these four or five star hotels to sell beer and alcohol.

Furthermore the Chief Spokesperson of Chief Minister of Punjab Pakistan made it clear that the airport is not under the authority of the provincial government, it is under Civil Aviation Authority and any decision regarding any airport in Pakistan is made by CAA.

So let it be clear that no liquor bar is opening at Lahore Airport as clarified by Dr. Shahbaz Gill.

Here is the video message

کیا لاھور ایرپورٹ پر شراب کی اجازت دے دی گئی؟ pic.twitter.com/NHpkVwHlOp

— Dr. Shahbaz GiLL (@ShabazGil) January 17, 2019

https://www.researchsnipers.com/fake-news-alert-no-liquor-bar-opening-at-lahore-airport/

FAKE NEWS
THREAD CLOSED!

They ask thee, concerning wine and lots (gambling and games of chance), say in both these is great Sin, and also (some) profits for men, but their sin is greater than their profit ". (Al-Quran 2:219).

SO there is some profit = money but the sin is greater than the profit ....You have the "freedom" to choose after you are told! Coz if you drink in hiding, only your soul will pay in hereafter. THAT is told in the Quran for sinners!

So you are basically free to do whatever you please, after being told what is right and what is wrong (sin)...rest is your freedom!...But Pakistan being a Muslim country wishes to abstain from this small benefit on earth and gain sin for hereafter! After all, being a Muslim, you are accumulating your good deeds for hereafter!

THAT is the belief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom