What's new

Featured Al-Sisi: Any Egyptian intervention in Libya has become legal

Lol, leaders are not actually Muslim did you not know? They advance their political beliefs and hide behind religion like Erdogan does with FSA, and Israel ties. Truth is that Erdogan is fake muslim who panders to radical muslims to win support.

S.Arabia and The Uae , Egypt , Bahreyn , Jordan , also The US , The UK , France are FOUNDERS of FSA

S.Arabia and The Uae , Egypt , Bahreyn , Jordan , also The US , The UK , France are FOUNDERS of FSA
Yeah, back when they were freedom fighters but now they are jihadists whether you like it or not. Turkey is the only country to still support terrorists in the middle east.

Yeah, back when they were freedom fighters but now they are jihadists whether you like it or not. Turkey is the only country to still support terrorists in the middle east.

Jihadists = S.Arabia and The Uae backed radical salafi-wahabi Arab terror organizations HTS , ISIS

Turkish Army trained 20.000 Syrian National Army soldiers who kicked ISIS and PKK/YPG terrorists in Syria

Turkey should be supporting Houthis/Ansarullahin Yemen to put huge pressure on bu Dhabi. With over dozen missiles on Dubai stock exchange, oil refineries, the King's palaces in Abu Dhabi, and the Dubai port, UAE would've been brought to its knees. I hope Turkey takes this much needed action.

Jihadists = S.Arabia and The Uae backed radical salafi-wahabi Arab terror organizations HTS , ISIS

Turkish Army trained 20.000 NSA soldiers who kicked ISIS and PKK/YPG terrorists in Syria
Bro just admit that Erdogan tries to appease radical muslims and be done with it.

And actually, it was mostly individuals funding ISIS not the governments. Your government is directly funding Jihadist radicals.

Turkey should be supporting Houthis/Ansarullahin Yemen to put huge pressure on bu Dhabi. With over dozen missiles on Dubai stock exchange, oil refineries, the King's palaces in Abu Dhabi, and the Dubai port, UAE would've been brought to its knees. I hope Turkey takes this much needed action.
I hope Dubai supports PKK with ballistic missiles as well. Happy?

46337r.jpg

And actually, it was mostly individuals funding ISIS not the governments. Your government is directly funding Jihadist radicals

your lies and cheap propaganda wont work

I am saying again whole world has started calling all muslims as terrorists/jihadists because of S.Arabia and The Uae backed radical salafi-wahabi Arab terror organizations such as AL QAEDA , ISIS , HTS

also S.Arabia and The Uae are directly funding FETO and PKK/YPG terror organizations against Turkiye

Last edited:
your lies and cheap propaganda wont work

I am saying again whole world has started calling all muslims as terrorists because of S.Arabia and The Uae backed radical salafi-wahabi Arab terror organizations such as AL QAEDA , ISIS , HTS

also S.Arabia and The Uae are directly funding FETO and PKK/YPG terror organizations against Turkiye
46337r.jpg

ok Chi Chi man :)
Ok, kid Gohan. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Bro just admit that Erdogan tries to appease radical muslims and be done with it.

And actually, it was mostly individuals funding ISIS not the governments. Your government is directly funding Jihadist radicals.

I hope Dubai supports PKK with ballistic missiles as well. Happy?

46337r.jpg

After those oil refineries in UAE get blown up, the Emirati ruler would be immediately flying to Istanbul with the white flag on his right-hand side. Somebody needs to put the UAE in its own place. The same way that they're scared of Iran, they should be scared of Turkey as well.

UAE already financially supports every single entity who has potential threat for Turkey. Be it PKK or FETÖ. Time is coming for them, slowly but steady.

I'm looking forward to it, brother. They chose to declare a war on Turkey and its allies, they should bear the consequences.

After those oil refineries in UAE get blown up, the Emirati ruler would be immediately flying to Istanbul with the white flag on his right-hand side. Somebody needs to put the UAE in its own place. The same way that they're scared of Iran, they should be scared of Turkey as well.
46345y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom