What's new

Featured Al-Sisi: Any Egyptian intervention in Libya has become legal

We don't see any difference between Turkish and Iranian interferences. Iran cannot do it as openly with cross border operations as half the world wants to bomb them whilst Turkey has far more political cover. Both of them are only able to do so after American military campaigns in Iraq, Syria, Libya and actually Somalia as well. They're opportunists whom would not be able to do this without American campaigns.

All Arab republics with leaders who look beyond their own borders have been killed by the US. All that remains are GCC leaders and they're passive, just wanting to protect their reign and quite useless.

Before American Campaigns there were no PKK in Iraq.

This foreign policy goes beyond the PKK as we saw with the Mosul attempt through the muslim brotherhood (Nujaifi). And Iraq is just one of the countries in question here.

All the meddling happens in countries where the US intervened and created a vacuum. Iran could only dream of Saddam being removed.

This foreign policy goes beyond the PKK as we saw with the Mosul attempt through the muslim brotherhood (Nujaifi).
I honestly, don't know anything about it.
And Iraq is just one of the countries in question here.
What Turkey doing in other countries are irrelevant, when you compare them to the terror operations in Iraq.
You say Turkey being opportunist for fighting PKK terrorists in Iraq.... If that was not the case, Iraq had protected it's integrity and control over it's borders. We are spending our money and our lives to battle against PKK terorists, i fail to see how all this benefits Turkey?

I honestly, don't know anything about it.

What Turkey doing in other countries are irrelevant, when you compare them to the terror operations in Iraq.
You say Turkey being opportunist for fighting PKK terrorists in Iraq.... If that was not the case, Iraq had protected it's integrity and control over it's borders. We are spending our money and our lives to battle against PKK terorists, i fail to see how all this benefits Turkey?

The PKK ops have their own history, these operations have been ongoing long before the regime fell in 2003. The 1991 war in Iraq along with the northern no-fly zone gave the Kurdish opposition and PKK a boost. This led to the growth of the PKK, the irony is that Turkey back then enabled the northern no-fly zone through Incirlik.

I am not speaking about the PKK operations, you're focusing on that solely whilst there is more going on.

The PKK ops have their own history, these operations have been ongoing long before the regime fell in 2003. The 1991 war in Iraq along with the northern no-fly zone gave the Kurdish opposition and PKK a boost. This led to the growth of the PKK, the irony is that Turkey back then enabled the northern no-fly zone through Incirlik.
I agree %100.

I am not speaking about the PKK operations, you're focusing on that solely whilst there is more going on.
I swear on Quran that i don't know what else is going on.

how they feel about our involvements in Lebanon and Yemen??
do they have any specific name calling for Iran or they just do not like our involvements and express it in their words??
Only the foreign policy is disliked
there’s no hate towards ordinary iranian population that I can assure you

@Hassan Al-Somal , Algeria is against foreign intervention in Lybia whether is Turkey or Egypt. No Algerian newspaper has mentioned which role Algeria has played in the Arab summit..But knowing Agerian foreign policy, they will have voted against whatever Egypt or the rest of his coalition had proposed.

@Ansu fati , you are talking about a well known historical fact..Just Google it, unless if you speak French, I will be more than happy to show you the signed document between a French General and the Day of Algiers...something else, Islam has never ever defended its crowd(the one who believe in Islam) but did did everything to enslave them...!

Nobody ruled the Turks in history
just occupation Istanbul and parts of Anatolia by British,French,Italians after ww1 when Ottoman Army was banned
and TURKS bought weapons from Russians and kicked British,French,Greeks,Armenians in Turkish War of Independence between 1919 and 1922

between 1683 and 1922 We Turks fought Europe,Russia and Iran iin 3 fronts for centuries
also Arabs,Greeks,Serbs,Bulgars,Albanians,Kurds,Armenians rebelled against the Ottoman Empire

Algeria under the rule of the Ottoman

No mighty Algerian military stopped Russia,France,S.Arabia,The Uae,Egypt backed HAFTAR, Russian WAGNER and paid terrorists from Chad,Niger,Sudan,Yemen ..... LOL
I guess you think that Turkey has a mighty army? Only thing we know about your army is she was used to keep NATO soldiers, well fed and well taking care off and their boots...shined..not any better than the Egyptian army..both forces are NATO auxiliaries ...As for Algerian forces, they might surprise you like they surprised Ariel Sharon and his mighty tank brigade in a9l abadiya, Egypt in 73!

Turkish Bayraktar TB-2 UCAVs changed the game in Libya which destroyed even Russian PANTSIR Air Defense Systems

Algeria did not allow Turkish Airforce to use Algerian air bases to operate in Libya
Do you expect them that they will? ....Do you want us to resemble Turkey?

This is no longer an Egyptian issue.

This is now about whether Russia will be settled permanently in Libya and be allowed to establish Russian A2AD capability in the Mediterranean forever.

Thanks to the strategic stupidity of France.

I am guessing this the beginning of the end of Sisi and Egypt as we know it !

It could be since this Sisi anti MB campaign is actually creating resentment on Egyptian who has sympathy with MB movement. It can be like on how Soekarno in Indonesia was taken down by Armed Force who doesnt like his campaign to annex Malaysia in 1960-1966.

Indonesian Armed Force during Soekarno is split and the anti Soekarno has upper hand after general Soeharto make consolidation among the Anti Soekarno Armed Force camp and crush the pro Soekarno camp.

Every devil has his days now this devil is talking his days r numbered

Back
Top Bottom